Samarth Yojana Registration 2022 | Samarth Scheme Registration , Samarth Scheme Online Apply | ministry of textiles’s Samarth Scheme | samaarth scheme in hindi , Textiles Sector Yojana
The Central Government is inviting the Samarth Scheme Online Registration Form on the official site samarth-textiles.gov.in. Able skill training & for sustainable employment Samarth Yojana 2021 Online Apply Do, check fund allocation/utilization (year wise), see complete details of the Ministry of Textiles.
The Central Government has started the Samarth Scheme (Samarth Yojana) 2021 under the Ministry of Textiles for training and employment in the textile sector. Under this scheme, the government will provide skill training to the youth of the country to promote sustainable employment to the youth in the textile sector. The meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi Samarth Scheme was approved. Under this scheme, so far around 10 lakh youth have been trained for a period of 3 years from 2017 to 2020.
Samarth Yojana 2022 (Skill development scheme)
Samarth (Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector) is a flagship skill development scheme which was approved for continuation of Integrated Skill Development Scheme for 12th FYP, Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs. The industry is facing a shortage of skilled workers and while this industry provides many opportunities for the unemployed youth in the country who are trained in this field.
To tackle this issue, the Central Government of India has launched the Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS) and it SAMARTH The scheme has been named 2021. The objective of the scheme is to provide demand-driven, placement oriented skilling programs to encourage employment generation in the relevant textile and allied sectors so as to promote skilling and skill up-gradation in traditional sectors through the respective sectoral divisions etc.
Organization of the Ministry of Textiles; And to provide livelihood to all sections of the society across the country. The scheme will target to train 10 lakh persons over a period of 3 years (2017-20) with an estimated budget of 13 years and invites the participation of textile industries / associations registered under the Central or State Government / Central Chambers of Commerce.
central government Rs 1300 crore was allocated for this scheme which covers the entire textile value chain except spinning and weaving. The next phase of the scheme will start from 2021 and only after the meeting of the next phase of the scheme, the government will decide how many new youth will be given training under the scheme.
Samarth Skill Development Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Samarth 2022|
|applied by||central government|
|Department||Ministry of Textiles|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Guidelines PDF||Click Here|
Samarth Scheme 2022 Objectives
Business plan to skill youth for gainful and sustainable employment in textile sector
The “Textile Sector Capacity Manufacturing Scheme (SCBTS)” will be named “Samarth” to fulfill the objective.
It is known that the following are the objectives of this scheme.
- To encourage and complement the industry’s efforts in creating jobs in the organized and allied sectors covering the overall value chain of textiles excluding spinning and weaving, creation of a demand driven, placement oriented National Skill Development Fund Framework (NSQF). To arrange compliant skilling programmes.
- Promotion of skills and up-gradation of skills in the traditional sectors of handloom, handicrafts, sericulture and jute.
- To make provision for sustainable livelihood by wage or self-employment for all sections of the society throughout the country.
- The target of this scheme is to train 10 lakh persons (9 lakh in organized sector and 1 lakh in traditional sector) over a period of three years (2017-20).
Documents for Samarth Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- income proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Samarth Scheme Training Pattern
of government Samarth Yojana It is providing high quality training to the people as the training courses are in line with the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) had notified common norms for funding training courses. Training is imparted by certified trainers having Trained Instructors (TOT) certification by RSA/SSC
Reputed Training Institute/NGO/Society/Trust/Organization/Company/Start Up/Entrepreneurs active in Textile Sector having placement tie-up with Textile Industry.
Samarth Scheme Year wise fund allocation
the government Samarth Yojana was approved with a total of Rs 1300 crore. The details of total funds utilized year wise are given below
Samarth Scheme Online Registration 2022
Whoever wants to apply for this scheme, then apply for this below and Samarth Yojana Online Registration Form 2021 The complete process of filling is given which you can follow:
- To apply, first of all go to the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given below https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/
- After accessing the website, present in the main menu of the website “Candidate Registration” Click the link
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, then in front of you Samarth Yojana Registration Form will open as shown in the image below
- Here applicants can fill details in Samarth Scheme online registration form like name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, state, district, address, training center etc.
- After completing the Samarth Scheme Form, click on the “Submit” button to submit the application. And complete the application form filling process
Smarth Yojana FAQ
What is Samarth Scheme?
Samarth is a flagship skill development scheme launched by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs to build immense capacity in the textiles sector. The textile manufacturing industry offers many job opportunities to the unemployed youth in the country who are trained in this field. Therefore, training of this industry is provided to the people under the scheme.
When was the Samarth scheme launched?
The scheme was first launched by the government in 2017 and after that the scheme was re-launched. 14 May 2020 I reapplied with a new goal.
How to register online in Samarth Yojana?
To register in this Samarth scheme of the Central Government, first of all you have to go to the official website of the scheme and click on the Registration button and then you can fill the application form of the scheme.
Samarth Scheme What is the official website of?
Official website of Samarth Scheme https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/ Is
In which sector training is provided under Samarth scheme?
Under this scheme of the central government, training is provided in the textile sector.