Pradhan mantri Shram yogi Mandhan 2021 Registration | Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana | PMSYM Scheme Apply Online | PM Shram yogi Mandhan Form
Online application in Central Government’s PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2022 (PMSYM) Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana LIC India 2022 | Pradhan mantri Shram yogi Mandhan Scheme , PMSYM benefits, eligiblity | Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana complete information in Hindi. The Government of India has launched Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan (PM-SYM) Pension Scheme for the unorganized workers to ensure old age security for the unorganized workers. Under which a pension of Rs 3000 will be provided
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2022 (PMSYM)
PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM) The online registration process is available at licindia.in, locate your nearest Common Service Center (CSC) and find PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana enrollment, eligibility, pension chart and Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana details. The Central Government has started the enrollment process for PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2022. Now all the unorganized sector workers can register online on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Bima Yojana (LIC) at licindia.in. PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) is going to provide Rs 3,000 monthly pension (on attaining the age of 60 years) to the laborers working in the unorganized sector.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PM-SYM) Online Registration Process from 15th February 2019 licindia.in or labor.gov.in on has been started. To enroll in Pradhan Mantri Shramyoga Yojana Scheme 2022, candidates can visit the nearest Public Service Center (CSC). Applicants age should be between 18 to 40 years to apply online in PM Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana and monthly income of customers should be less than Rs 15,000 per month.
Note: Check the complete process of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Application from the link given below https://cscportal.in/pm-sym-online-registration/
PMSYM Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2021|
|sponsored by||Central Government|
|who started||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|plan type||savings plan|
|Department||Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
|Toll-Free Number||1800 267 6888|
PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan (PMSYM) Scheme Pension Chart
The PMSYM scheme is similar to the EPF scheme for organized sector workers in which 12% of the basic salary goes to the Employees’ Provident Fund while an equal contribution is made by the employer. The idea of starting PM Shram Yogi Mahadhan Yojana is to save the workers of the unorganized sector towards their retirement as well. PMSYM is open only to all those workers who are in the unorganized sector whose age is between 18 to 40 years.
The amount any worker has to make monthly contributions is based on age and has to be received by the age of 60 (see pension chart below). The same contribution will be made in the PMSYM account of individuals every month. After attaining the age of 60 years, Govt. Provides a fixed monthly pension of Rs 3,000 for the lifetime of the individual.
If death occurs during the pension period, the spouse will start receiving family pension. This pension amount will be equal to half of the amount to be given to that person. On the death of the subscriber and her husband, the corpus will be credited back to the pension fund of the government.
Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria to become eligible for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana (PMSYM):-
- The age of all the beneficiaries should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Candidate’s income should be less than Rs.15,000 per month.
- The person should not be an income tax payer.
- Applicants should not be engaged in organized sector with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC
- The applicant should have a savings bank account.
- He should have Aadhar number.
The objective of PM-SYM Scheme 2021 is to provide a minimum pension of Rs 3,000 which will continue throughout life on attaining the age of 60 years.
Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana Online Registration
- All the beneficiaries will have to visit their nearest Public Service Center (CSC) with the mandatory details.
- Then the CSC will enroll the beneficiaries and the installment will be calculated based on the age criteria.
- The first installment will be deducted through CSC Wallet and customers will have to pay in cash.
- After successful payment, an online Shram Yogi Pension Number will be received. In addition, an acknowledgment cum debit mandate for the signature of the beneficiary will also be obtained.
- The Common Service Center will scan and upload the signed debit mandate of the beneficiaries. Then the CSC will print and hand over the Shram Yogi Card to the beneficiaries.
- After confirmation from the bank, Mandate Debit will be activated with SMS communication to the beneficiary.
To know the complete enrollment process visit – https://cscportal.in/pm-sym-online-registration/ and in case of any query, candidates 1800 267 6888 You can call on toll free number.