Migrants Check Status | Rajasthan Mazdoor Allowance Scheme 2021-22. Rajasthan majduri bhatta scheme. Rajasthan shram vibhag scheme. Rajasthan Majdur Yojana Registration
Pravasi Majdur Yojana Online Registration Form by Rajasthan State Government (Migrant Workers) are being invited on the official web portal of the government, rajasthan.gov.in, candidates can now easily register. Workers of any state who are working in any other state and now those who want to come back to their state by any means (air / train / road) then they can fill the registration form under this scheme of the government.
Those who want to come back to the state will have to register themselves, those who do not register will not be allowed to enter the state. Other than this, Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Application Forms for Registration of 2022 are available in each Gram Panchayat.
Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur 2022
Rajasthan Chief Minister Shri Ashok Gehlot has started a portal to bring back the migrant citizens of the state stranded in other states, under which all the citizens of Rajasthan who are outside their state have planned to register themselves. On this portal, if you do not have an internet phone, you can register yourself through the helpline number and the process of coming home will be completed in a phased manner.
After registration, the Rajasthan government will give its consent and according to the number of migrant citizens and laborers, will decide the date and time to call them. Also, the person who wants to come back to Rajasthan by his private vehicle has to mention it in the registration. Workers coming back from other states will be kept in quarantine for 14 days, after which they will be sent to their homes.
Migrant Workers Scheme Highlights
|Service Name||Migrant Workers Registration 2022|
|Beneficiary||All Migrant Workers|
|year of planning||2022|
|Helpline Numbers||0141-2221424, 0141-2221425, 18001806127|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
Check Status for Migrants 2022
Rajasthan government has updated a new link for the people of the state to view the COVID19 Migrant Status Details in the official portal through which any person can easily check the migrant status by entering their registered mobile number.
Although the Migrant registration process was already closed on the portal for the time being, but the people still can easily check the Migrant Status with the help of the portal. To check the status, you can directly go to the official website or on the link given below. can click: Click Here
Pravasi Majdur Yojana Registration Online
For the registration of this scheme, people can go to the official portal of the government emitra.rajasthan.gov.in and can also register through e-mitra mobile app or e-mitra kiosk if even after this people can register. If there is any problem in doing so, they can call on the toll free helpline number 18001806127.
After the lockdown on 3 May 2020, more than 3 lakh migrant laborers are expected to return to the state, under this, the government has decided to bring back the migrant workers to the state. Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Online Registration The process has been started on the official portal of the government. Those who want to come back to Rajasthan from other states will have to register by filling their name and address on the portal. The government has taken this decision to prevent the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Online Registration Process
Those who are stuck in any other state of the country and want to come back to their state, then the complete step by step process of how to fill the registration form is given below which you can follow:
Rajasthan Pravasi Majdur Scheme To register under, first of all go to the website given below https://www.rajasthan.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx
- Now you will be on the home page of the website “Registration of Migrants” A button will appear click on it
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, then the Migrant Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Here now you will see two options of Migrant Movement, out of which you have to choose whether you want to go from Rajasthan to any other state or those who are outside Rajasthan want to come back to their state.
- As soon as you have selected the Migrant Movement option, now you have to fill your form here in three steps such as Basic Information, Source Address, Destination Address
- In the first step, you have to fill your name, age, mobile number and whether you have your own vehicle available or not.
- After this in the second step you have to fill your current address like for example if you are in Delhi and want to come back to Rajasthan then you will select Delhi address here
- In the third and last step, you will have to choose your destination address, that is, where are you going to go to the state, such as you will have to enter the original address of your state here.
- As soon as you fill all the information, then after that you have to fill the form by putting a checkmark on the term and condition button. “submit” have to do
Migrant Workers Registration Status Check
Under its section, we will tell you all that how those who have completed Migrant Workers Registration can check their registration status. The complete process to check status is given below:
- To check the registration status, first of all visit the website given below https://www.rajasthan.gov.in/Pages/default.aspx
- Now on the home page of the website you will see a link of “Check Status for Migrants”, click on it
- Now a new page will open in front of you from where you can check your registration status.
- To check the registration status, here you have to choose any one option from your receipt number or mobile number.
- After this, after filling the information in the given box, click on the submit button, as soon as you submit On clicking the button, the registration status of your form will appear in front of you.
Emitrapp Migrant Registration Service Rajasthan
The emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in portal has been launched by the Rajasthan government for the migrant laborers due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with the ongoing spread of the virus.
- Stay home if you begin to feel unwell with even mild symptoms until you recover.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Place tissue paper or handkerchief over your mouth when coughing or sneezing and then dispose of the tissue paper properly to prevent infection
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coming from a public place.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Requirement of Pravasi Majdur Registration
The Rajasthan government was successful in preventing the spread of highly contagious diseases at an early stage by making mandatory registration of returnees from abroad, so now, the same strategy is being adopted for migrants coming from other states within the country.
In this b Rajasthan state government has also demanded that corona test of migrants should be done at the place where they are stranded during the coronavirus lockdown. This will help in fighting coronavirus and the number of coronavirus tests will also increase as well as it is in the interest of the government to stop the spread of coronavirus, this will be a very helpful help to the state to fight against coronavirus and rising covid 19. infection can be prevented
Follow us to get new news and updates