Atal Beemit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana ESIC 2022 | Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Registration | Atal Bimit Vyakti Yojana Application Last Date Extended | Esic Registration | ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojna Application Form
by ESI Corporation (ESIC) Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2022 For esic.nic.in On inviting online application form, now cash financial assistance is provided in case of unemployment for Bimit employees so you can check your eligibility from here. Due to Coronavirus, the economies around the world have suffered a major setback.
Some companies have also started retrenchment of two jobs, in such a situation, if you have a job problem in front of you, then you do not need to panic. Let go Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana tell you about
ESIC Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2022
Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has started esic atal bimit scheme for insured persons covered under Employees State Insurance Act 1948. This atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana Under the scheme, ESIC will provide relief amount in cash to the employees directly in their bank accounts in case of unemployment. This financial assistance will be given to the employees even when they are looking for new engagement.
ESIC has started this atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana keeping in mind the change in employment pattern. The present scenario of employment in India has been changed from long employment to fixed short term engagement in the form of contracting and tamping. So the employees should get help in case of being unemployed for some time and finding a new job. If private employees lose their jobs then government will provide them financial assistance for 2 years.
This Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Due to 2022, people will be given 25% of the average earning of the day for a maximum of 90 days i.e. if a person earns 30,000 every month, then 25% of his 90 days average earning of 90 thousand i.e. about 22.5 thousand rupees in 2 years will be given to him. will go
Only those persons who are working in the unorganized sector and their money is deducted in PF or ESIC, then the central government will get this atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana if all such persons lose their jobs. will provide them financial assistance under
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana ESIC Highlights
|scheme name||Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2022|
|Yojana Category||Central Govt.|
|launched by||Employee’s State Insurance Corporation|
|Beneficiary||Esic Insured persons|
|Esic Mobile App||Download|
|Tollfree Help Desk||1800-11-2526|
|Esic Medical Helpline||1800-11-3839|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department||Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India|
Who will get the benefit of Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana 2022
Any person who is insured with ESCI and who gets discharged from the company due to any reason, then such persons will get the benefit of this scheme, however, if any person is insured due to any wrong conduct or if any criminal case is registered against the person. After leaving the job, then such persons will get the benefit of this scheme.
And also those who have left their jobs on their own voluntarily i.e. have taken voluntary retirement (VRS) voluntarily, they will also not be included in this scheme and they will not be given the benefit of this Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana.
Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Last Date (New)
The benefits given under this scheme have been extended till 30th June 2022. Atal Bimit Vyakti Kalyan Yojana Relaxation in terms and conditions has been provided under 2022 for those who have lost jobs due to corona period. Earlier, under this scheme, the unemployed used to get 25% salary, but now it has been increased to 50%.
Earlier, applications had to be made within 90 days of leaving the job, which has now been reduced to 30 days. This exemption will be applicable from January 1, 2021, and will run till June 30, 2022. Keep in mind that you will not be able to take advantage of this scheme if your job is lost due to any wrongdoing, personal reasons or any legal action.
ESIC Aadhaar Seeding Update
ESI Corporation also approves the proposed refund of Rs. 10/- per person to employers. This would encourage and improve the Aadhaar Planting of workers and their families in the ESIC database. It will restrict multiple registrations of the same insured persons and, therefore, allow them to obtain plan benefits that require longer tax conditions.
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana payment mode
1. The Relief under ABVKY shall be paid/ payable by Branch Office to IPs directly in their bank account electronically only. In the event of death Of IP, the amount of Relief under ABVKY shall be paid/ payable to his/her nominee/legal heir as prescribed under Para(s) P.3.79.1 to 23.81 of the Branch Office Manual by the account payee check only.
2. The bank account details of the claimant in the ESIC Database is a pre-condition for claiming this relief, but in case the bank account details Of the Claimant are not available in the ESIC Database or the IP has changed his bank account then the same may be authenücated by the Branch Manager on the basis Of the canceled check leaf or the passbook of the bank account having the name of the claimant on it,
Which claimant we provide along with the claim of this relief the claim shall proceed on AB-3
Atal Bimit Kalyan Yojana Online Registration (How to Register)
If you also want to take advantage of this scheme, then you have to visit the official website of ESIC. esic atal bimit scheme registration form You have to download and fill the Application Form, you can also download it from here Some important points for filling and submitting the form are given below:
- To take advantage of atal bimit vyakti kalyan yojana, you must first visit ESIC website www.esic.nic.in will go on
- And after that a form has to be downloaded and also you have to fill the form
- After filling the form, you have to submit the form to any branch of ESIC.
- Along with the form you have to attach a notary affidavit along with a non-judicial stamp paper of Rs 20.
- In which the form from AB-1 to AB-4 will have to be submitted.
- An online feature has been launched for this. You may also visit the website www.esic.nic.in for more details.
Click on the link given below to download the registration form https://www.esic.nic.in/attachments/circularfile/93e904d2e3084d65fdf7793e9098d125.pdf
Follow Us On Social Media