In Rajasthan, the state government has started a subsidy scheme for the farmers troubled by the electricity bill of agricultural irrigation. Yes friends the name of this scheme is Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme, Let us know what and how the farmers will get the benefit under this scheme –
Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme Rajasthan –
Rajasthan Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme has been launched on 9 June 2021. Under this scheme, a plan has been prepared to provide subsidy of Rs 1000 per month on electricity bill to all metered agricultural consumers of the state. The farmers of Rajasthan who have taken metered electricity connection to run agricultural irrigation plants in their fields will be entitled to get the benefit of this scheme.
Also read – Jal Shakti Abhiyan: What is Catch the Rain?
|scheme name||Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme|
|when to start||9 June 2021|
|who started||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|beneficiary||Farmer holding metered agriculture electricity connection|
Friends, if we talk about the official notification of Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme, then this information has been given by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot through his twitter account.
The draft of ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Energy Yojana’ has been approved. Under this scheme, one thousand rupees per month and maximum 12 thousand rupees per year will be given to metered agricultural consumers by the state government on electricity bills.
This will bring a financial burden of one thousand 450 crores per annum.
— Ashok Gehlot (@ashokgehlot51) June 9, 2021
Also read – (Important Information) When will the free ration be available?
Special features of Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme –
- This scheme is for the farmers of Rajasthan.
- Only metered agriculture connection holders will get the benefit of the scheme.
- Beneficiary farmers will get maximum subsidy of 1000 per month and minimum subsidy of 60 percent of electricity bill.
- Accordingly, farmers can get maximum subsidy of 12 thousand rupees annually.
- The Rajasthan government will spend Rs 450 crore per year on this scheme.
- The eligible farmers will get the benefit of the scheme from May 2021.
- Electricity bills will be issued to eligible agricultural consumers on the basis of bi-monthly billing system by the Electricity Distribution Corporations under the Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme.
- On pro-rata basis, 60 percent of the electricity bill will be payable up to a maximum of one thousand rupees per month.
- About 14 lakh 80 thousand 500 agricultural electricity consumers are expected to get the benefit of the scheme.
Chief Minister Kisan Mitra Energy Scheme Registration –
Farmers will have to apply to get subsidy on electricity every month. However, till now no concrete information related to online or offline application has been given by the Rajasthan government. Nevertheless, if the latest news is to be believed, then the farmer brothers must know these things –
Also read – How to check your Khasra account number?
Required eligibility –
- All metered agriculture electricity consumers are eligible for the farmer scheme
- Central or state government employees and income tax payers are not eligible for the farmer scheme.
- Farmers will get the benefit of the scheme only if the electricity bill is deposited on time.
- Aadhar Card
- bank account
- agricultural electricity connection documents
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar card
- passport size photo
- Pan Card
- Address proof
Understand in this way how much you will get subsidy on electricity bill –
#Case 1 – Suppose the metered electricity bill of a farmer is 1000 thousand rupees this month, then the Rajasthan government will send 60 percent of it i.e. 600 rupees after depositing the electricity bill in the bank account of the farmer.
#Case 2 – If the consumer’s electricity bill for this month is Rs 10000, then he will not get 60 percent subsidy but Rs 1000. Because under the scheme, only a maximum subsidy amount of 1000 rupees can be received every month.
Also read – See MSP 2021 of Kharif crops