Kushal Yuva Program Online Registration 2022 | Kaushal Yuva Yojana Application Online Registration | Kushal Yuva Program Course List | Bihar MNSSBY Scheme Application Form Online 2022
Skill Youth Program 2022 (KYP) “7nishchay” There is a part of one of them, named “Aarthik Hal, Yuvaon ko Bal”. This program is applicable to all candidates as per the age limit of 15-28 years (Age limit for SC/ ST, OBC and disabled people in SC/ ST – 33 years, OBC – 31 years, PwD – 33 years) is aimed. Those who have passed at least 10th standard irrespective of pursuing higher education or currently pursuing higher education. Through this program, BSDM intends to increase the employability of these youth of Bihar.
Bihar Kushal Yuva Program 2022
The Bihar Government started the Bihar Skill Development Mission (KYP) in October 2016 to provide skill training to the youth. KYP Program Will empower youth and provide them job opportunities to earn their livelihood. Under this skill youth mission, till now lakhs of youth have registered online in it and got jobs. That’s why this KYP scheme has become very popular among the youth.
Under this programme, youth will get skill as well as professional training to meet the growing market demand for skilled manpower. For this reason, the Government of Bihar is continuously opening a wide network of training centers for various courses. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in for Kushal Yuva Program (KYP) course or RTD course.
This Kushal Yuva Program Scheme 2022 Under this, youth of 15 to 25 years who have passed matriculation will be given training in Hindi and English language and communication skills and basic computer knowledge.
Kushal Yuva Program 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Kaushal Yuva Yojana 2022 (Kushal Yuva Program)|
|launched by||State government|
|Department||Education Department, Planning and Development and Labor Resource Department|
|Scheme Status||is on now|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||1800 3456 444|
Eligibility for Skilled Youth Program
Any youth who are unemployed or any youth of the state who want to apply in this skilled youth scheme, then they have to fulfill the following essential eligibility criteria:
- The age of the applicant should be between 15 to 25 years as on the date of application.
- Applicant should have passed only Matriculation i.e. 10th from an educational institution recognized by the Government located in Bihar and have not obtained any higher education, or maximum intermediate i.e. 12th passed and have not obtained any higher education. Ho.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Bihar and should not have any employment or self-employment.
- The applicant is not getting any kind of allowance/scholarship/skill development facility/credit card/any kind of government assistance from any government source.
Kushal Yuva Program Required Documents
The youth who want to become a participant of this program should have some important documents, after that all of them can apply for this scheme and can take skill training:
- proof of residence
- Aadhar Card
- email id
- mobile number
- education proof
Kushal Yuva Program Salient Features
- The curriculum of the Koshal Yuva Program will consist of three components: life skills, communication skills (English and Hindi) and basic computer literacy. The course duration covering all the three components will be 240 hours (Life Skills for 40 hours, Communication Skills for 80 hours and Basic Computer Literacy component will be covered in approximately 120 hours).
- E-learning mode will be used for training delivery.
- The certification will be achieved after evaluation (post self-learning and mock tests) of the certification (trainee) to acquire quality trainers and maintain uniformity across the centres.
- It is better to select a trainer who has himself/herself passed the KYP course and possesses minimum 12th pass educational qualification, unless he/she has a higher degree/diploma in Computer Science.
- Sequential mode of learning is provided to restrict any skipping of the session.
- Central monitoring of progress of each candidate’s move through web portal.
- Inbuilt / Integrated online assessment and certification process.
KYP Course List 2022
The current syllabus is as follows, which may undergo upgradation in the near future. This course covers communication and language skills:
- Speaking, Listening, Understanding, Reading and Writing in English and Hindi
- Vocabulary, Sentence Building, Grammar, Pronunciation, Quality of Communication (Fluency, Emphasis, Speed, Clarity, etc.), Voice (Intonation, Pitch, Modulation, etc.)
- Non Verbal Communication
KYP course modules:
- Home, Surroundings and Routine
- Friends, Family and Relatives
- Health and hygiene
- Telling Time and Giving directions
- Making Enquiries
- Communicating at common public places
- Helping and offering services
- Getting Ready for Work
- Telephonic Conversation
- Sharing thoughts with Others
- Using references like Dictionary and Thesaurus
- Communication in cyber world
- Interview Techniques
- Meetings at workplace
- Workplace ethics
- Customer Service
Kushal Yuva Program Online Apply 2022
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then follow all the steps mentioned below:
- After that you will be on the portal “New Applicant Registration” To click on the button.
- After clicking on the button of “New Applicant Registration” the registration form will open in front of you where you have to fill all the information asked.
- After completing your registration, you have to login to the portal. After login, the registration form for Mukhyamantri Kaushal Yuva Program will open.
- Now you have to fill the information in which district to apply under it and complete the online registration under Apna Kushal Yuva Abhiyan.
All the applicants who have applied online under the scheme are required to get their original documents checked at the District Registration and Counseling Center to take advantage of the scheme. After verification of documents and approval of officers/officials, applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
NOTE- Applicants of Chief Minister’s Self Help Allowance Scheme and Skilled Youth Program must reach DRCC with necessary documents on any working day between 10 am to 5 pm, within 50 days of applying online. .
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme – BSCC Apply Online 2022
MNSSBY Application Status
Those who have applied for this scheme and want to know what is the status of their application, then they can follow the following process:
- Kushal Yuva Program To check the application status, first go to the link given below https://www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in/addapplicationStatus
- To check the status, choose either Registration Id or Aadhaar Card Number
- Now fill your date of birth in the given box
- Now fill the captcha code shown in the image
- After filling all the details, now you have to click on the submit button.
- After this the status of your form will open in front of you.