Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Registration | Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana | Online PMBJK Registration | PMBJP Kendra Apply Online 2022 , Check Jan Aushadhi Medicine Products And MRP List
Pradhan Mantri Janaushadhi has been launched to provide quality medicines at affordable prices. New Janaushadhi Yojana 2021-22 Under the scheme, more than 500 medicines are made available at affordable prices. Branded (generic) drugs are sold at a much higher price than their unbranded generic counterparts, although similar in therapeutic value. In view of the widespread poverty across the country, everyone will benefit from making available quality generic medicines at reasonable prices in the market.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Yojana (PMBJP) is a campaign started by the Department of Pharmaceuticals to provide quality medicines at affordable prices to the masses. PMBJP stores have been established to provide generic medicines, which are available at low cost but at par with expensive branded medicines in quality and efficacy. It was launched by the Department of Pharmaceuticals under the name of Janaushadhi Abhiyan. Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI) is the implementing agency for PMBJP which was established in November 2008.
The key objective of the scheme is to bring down the healthcare budget of every citizen of India through providing quality generic medicines at affordable prices. To make available quality medicines at affordable prices especially to the poor and underprivileged, especially “Prime Minister Through “Bharatiya Janaushadhi Kendras”, so that the expenditure on healthcare can be reduced. FY 2021-22 The Central Government has approved Rs 69 thousand crore for the Health Department in the budget of Rs. At the same time, special emphasis has been laid on the establishment of Jan Aushadhi Kendras in every district of the country.
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2022 Highlights
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2022|
|who started||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||25 November 2008|
|type of plan||centrally sponsored|
|Objective||provide cheap medicines|
|year of registration||2022|
|Janaushadhi Kendras||8640 Till January 2022|
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana 2022
The objective of the scheme is to provide quality medicines to the poor and underprivileged, especially “Jan Aushadhi Medical Store” Through this, so as to reduce out-of-pocket expenditure in health care.
- To create public awareness about generic drugs. To create demand for generic drugs through medical practitioners.
- Create awareness through education and awareness programs so that high value is synonymous with high quality.
- Providing commonly used generic drugs covering all therapeutic groups.
- All related health care products also provided under the scheme etc.
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2022 – PMKSY Apply Online
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Features
- All medical medicines are made available from Janaushadhi Store.
- Apart from medicines and surgical goods supplied by BPPI, PMBJP Kendra sells medical products generally sold in chemist shops so that Janaushadhi Store to improve the feasibility of running.
- OTC (over-the-counter) products can be purchased by anyone without a prescription. A prescription from a registered medical practitioner is required for the purchase of scheduled medicines.
- BPPI (Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India) has been set up under the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Government of India in collaboration with all CPSUs to coordinate procurement, supply and marketing of generic drugs through Jan Aushadhi Bhandar.
- The quality, safety and efficacy of medicines are ensured by laboratories tested by each batch of medicines procured from CPSUs as well as NABL approved private suppliers and required BPPI before being supplied from warehouse to Supers stockists/ Jan Ayush stores. conforms to the standards.
Who can open Jan Aushadhi Store?
State Governments or any organization / reputed NGO / Trust / Private Hospital / Charitable Institution / Doctor / Unemployed Pharmacist / Individual Entrepreneur are eligible to apply for New Jan Ashadhi Store. Applicants must be employing a B Pharma / D Pharma degree holder as Pharmacist in their proposed store.
Eligibility for opening Jan Aushadhi Store
- Applications will be submitted online or offline to BPPI
- Jan Aushadhi Store Minimum space approved by BPPI for opening should be 120 sq. ft.
- Drug license and other permission to run a drug shop in the name of “Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Kendra”. Compliance of all statutory requirements for storage of medicines shall be ensured by the applicant.
- Documents include Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Certificate of Incorporation and Registration Certificate for Institutions/NGOs/Charitable Institutions/Hospitals etc.
- The agency documents designated by the government include the details of the department which has allotted the space along with supporting documents/approval orders, PAN card and Aadhar card.
- Proof of securing a Pharmacist with computer knowledge (Name of Pharmacist, Registration with State Council etc. needs to be furnished).
- Financial ability to run the store backed by audited accounts for the last three years (bank statements for the last 03 years or approval letter from the bank for grant of loan in case of individuals)
PM Jan Aushadhi Yojana Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- pan card
- proof of residence
- bank statement
- proof of residence
- caste proof
- education proof
- mobile number
- Applicant’s photo
PMBJP Kendra Registration (How to open Jan Aushadhi Store)
If any person wants to open a drug center under this scheme of the government, then he can apply online, the process of application is given below:
- Firstly go to the official website http://janaushadhi.gov.in/
- Now present in the main menuAPPLY FOR PMBJKGo to link
- After that click on the “Apply Online” link from the given options
- Now the login page will open in front of you, here now click on the Registered Now button
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, the application form will open in front of you.
- Fill all the information asked in the form correctly and complete the registration process
- After filling the registration form login to the portal and start filling the application form
note: A non-refundable application fee of Rs 5,000 has to be submitted along with the application form. Application fee will not be applicable in case of selected applicant viz. Women Entrepreneur, Divyang, SC, ST and under any Aspirational Districts category as notified by NITI Aayog in Himalaya, Island Regions and North-Eastern States.
Application form for Opening Jan Aushadhi Kendra
You can also download the form and submit it offline:
- Visit the official website to download the application form
- After that Apply Offline Click the link
- Offline: Download and print the form. Fill it in the prescribed format and post it to the address given below:
The General Manager (Marketing & Sales),
Bureau of Pharma Public Sector Undertakings of India (BPPI),
8th Floor Videocon Tower, Block E1,
Jhandewalan Extension, New Delhi – 110055
Tel – 011-49431800
Jan aushadhi medicine list 2022
If a person wants to check the list of medicines provided under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana, then he can check the list of medicines and their price from the official website.
We have provided here the PDF of Jan Aushadhi Medicine Product & MRP List issued under the scheme below, by clicking on which you can check the updated list.
Follow us to get new news and updates