Corona vaccination 2022 Cowin.Gov.In Registration | Cowin Self Registration | Registering for the Vaccine | Co-Win Mobile App – Covid Vaccine Registration | COVID Vaccination Certificates Download , COVID 19 Vaccination Registration, Covid Vaccine Registration
Government Launches Co-Win App for Corona Vaccination Process 2022 COVID-19 Vaccine Co-Win platform is very important for , COWIN platform to get COVID-19 vaccine Cowin.Gov.In But self registration is going on.
So that people who need Corona Vaccine in emergency can register themselves on this platform in advance so that they can be delivered the Coronavirus vaccine as soon as possible, so the government is the first to start digital platform Co-Win Mobile App and website self registration 2021- Coronavirus vaccination has started for 22 and continues across the country.
COVID 19 Vaccine Registration 2022
The central government has introduced a new digital platform named ‘CO-WIN’ for COVID-19 vaccine delivery. This will be a new mobile app from the government as well with the same name that will allow people to register for the vaccine. This digital platform will be used to record vaccine data and the app will also create a database of healthcare workers. All the COVID-19 related data required for the delivery of the vaccine is currently being uploaded on the CO-WIN platform.
COVID-19 Vaccine People can register themselves on this Co-WIN platform to get the same. The Coronavirus vaccination campaign is likely to start soon, for which the Ministry of Health has given details of how the entire vaccination program will be conducted on 8 December 2020. CO-WIN Mobile App has been developed by the Central Government to monitor the entire vaccination process from registration to verification. This App is an improved version of the Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN). People will be able to download the Co-WIN mobile app from Google play store to get themselves registered for the COVID-19 vaccine. Hopefully this CO-WIN app will be publicly available soon.
Aarogya Setu App Download 2022
CoWin App Highlights 2022
|Service Name||Registration for CoVin Vaccine (CoWin) 2022|
|Tagline||Winning Over Covid-19|
|sponsored by||central government|
|year of registration||2022|
|CoWin Registration||PDF Manual|
|Vaccine Provider||Pfizer, Serum Institute, Bharat Biotech|
|Managed By||Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network (eVIN)|
|Department||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
Check Your Nearest Vaccination Center And Slots Availability
If you want to search for any vaccine center near you, then you can do it easily, for this you have to go to the official Cowin website, on scrolling down on the home page you will get this option, here you can enter your pin code, You can easily dig your nearest covid Vaccine Center through district and map and can also book appointment and take vaccine dose.
CoWin Self Registration – Register For COVID Vaccination 2022
Now the self-registration process has been started on the CoWin portal for any person who wants to get the corona vaccine in the country, now any person can register to get the corona vaccine.
- To register, first the CoWin portal cowin.gov.in/home go to
- Now present on the home page of the website.Register YourselfClick on the button
- Enter valid mobile number and then click on “Get OTP” button.
- Enter OTP and click on “Verify” button.
- After verification of OTP, “Registration of Vaccination” page will appear in front of you, enter the required details here
- After completion of the registration process you can now login to your account
- Once the registration is complete, “Account Details” will appear on the website, here you can now click on the “Add More” button to add 3 more people from this mobile number for vaccination
- Now any of you can book an appointment to get the COVID vaccine under the “Account Details” page under your account.
- You can search and select your nearest vaccination center under the “Find Your Nearest Vaccination Center” sector available on the website.
- And after this, according to the selected appointment, you can go to the vaccination center and complete the corona vaccination process.
COVID Vaccination Certificates Download 2022
All the people of the country who have got the coronavirus vaccination done and now they get the certificate of vaccination for it. (COVID Vaccination Certificates) If you want to download then they can follow the procedure given below:
- First of all official website to download vaccination certificate https://www.cowin.gov.in/ go to
- Now you will reach the home page of the website
- Present on the home page of the website here.Download CertificateClick on the button as shown in the image below
- As soon as you click on the download button a new one will open in front of you.
- Here now you have to enter Beneficiary Details such as Reference ID which you would have got after vaccination.
- After filling the requested information, now you have to click on the search button
- As soon as you click on the search button, the information about your vaccination certificate will appear in front of you, which you can download.
CO-WIN App For Corona Vaccine Registration
This CO-WIN mobile app will be useful for everyone involved in the process – administrators, commentators and people who are going to receive these vaccine shots. The government will vaccinate the priority groups in the first two phases. All frontline workers, including all healthcare professionals, will get the COVID-19 vaccine in the first phase. All emergency workers will be involved in the coronavirus vaccination in the second phase. The data of these people to be covered in Phase 1 and Phase 2 is already being compiled by the State Governments.
From the third phase, people with co-morbidities will be vaccinated and self-registration will be started. This self registration to get the COVID-19 vaccine will be done through the CO-WIN platform. The CO-WIN platform includes a free downloadable mobile application that can help record vaccine data. People will be able to apply for coronavirus vaccination online through the CO-WIN mobile app.
Covid-19 vaccination – CoWIN info now available on Aarogya Setu app
After the launch of the Covid-19 vaccination campaign in India on January 16, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that the most important factor in this vaccination campaign is to identify and monitor people who need to be vaccinated and for this purpose The CoWin application was created to maintain a database of vaccination campaigns.
Vaccination information on the digital platform, which generates a digital vaccination certificate immediately after a person vaccinates, can now also be accessed using the Aarogya Setu mobile application.
CO-WIN Platform modules
Five modules are included in the Co-Win platform: Administrator, registration, vaccination, beneficiary acknowledgment and report module. According to reports, each vaccination will take at least 30 minutes and each session will be administered to only 100 people. The app will also send real-time data of the temperature of the cold-storage units to the main server.
Administrator module: It is for the administrators who will conduct these vaccination sessions. Through this module, they can create sessions and the respective vaccinators and managers will be informed.
Registration Module: People have to be registered for vaccination. It will upload bulk data on co-morbidities provided by the local authorities or surveyors.
Vaccination module: The beneficiary will verify the details and update the vaccination status.
Acknowledgment Module: Will send SMS to the beneficiaries and also generate a post-vaccination QR (Matrix Barcode) based certificate.
Report Module: Will prepare reports on how many vaccine sessions have been conducted, how many have attended and how many have dropped out.
Coronavirus Vaccination 2022 in India (Covin App)
Every single Indian who is vaccinated will be vaccinated, which includes roughly one crore health workers, two crore frontline workers and 27 crore priority age groups. The central government will take the final decision on the phases of the COVID-19 vaccination campaign in India and these phases cannot be sequential. Depending on the availability of vaccines, these may go together.
Both the Serum Institute of India, which is producing the Oxford-Astrazeneca vaccine, and Bharat Biotech, which is producing the first indigenous vaccine, have approached the regulator for emergency use licences.
Follow Us On Social Media