MLC Voter Status AP | mlc voter registration, mlc voter registration online, mlc voter registration ts, mlc elections in telangana, mlc voter registration telangana
MLC Voter Registration Telangana: Citizens of India who are 18 years of age or more have been given the right to vote by the Indian Constitution. In this article, we are going to know the complete information about Telangana MLC Voter Registration in detail. Applicants who have completed their degree will be allowed to apply for MLC Voter Registration. In this article, we are going to know about Telangana Voter Registration and other important information related to it. Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the last so that you can get complete information about it.
A notification has been issued for voters to register themselves for Nalgonda-Khammam-Warangal Graduates MLC elections, after which all major parties have swung into action. All graduate candidates who have completed their degree can do voter registration. For this, agents have been appointed by the Election Commission, who will go door to door to do voter registration and correction. In the last elections, 2.70 lakh voters were registered, it is expected that this time around 1 lakh new voters will be registered. In this article, we will know the complete information about MLC Voter Registration in detail.
MLC Voter Registration Telangana
MLC election is about to take place in Telangana state and its notification was issued on 16th February 2021 only. For this, the last date for making nominations was fixed till 23rd February 2021, and scrutiny of nominations was to be held on 24th February 2021. As you all would know that like last year, this year also due to the Corona epidemic in our country , the lockdown was declared in many states. Due to covid-19, many changes were also seen in the voting process this time and the election has been done keeping in mind all the rules. The date of voting was fixed for 14th March 2021. Those who have not yet done MLC Voter Registration can easily register themselves online. In this post, we will get detailed information about the complete process of registration.
MLC Voter Registration TS
A team of agents is constituted by the Election Commission to ensure voter registration before the MLC elections are held. These agents have to visit shops, business centers, residences, government, and private offices in the assigned area and identify the graduates and collect their names, addresses, mobile numbers, and other information and register them as voters. have to do. The higher the number of voters in the election, the higher the chances of winning, so all the candidates also want to register the youth of their area as voters. Degree and Graduate Voter Online Registration is started on the orders of the Election Commission from time to time. Interested candidates who want to register themselves have to register themselves within the prescribed date.
MLC Full Form
The full form of MLC is State Legislative Council and it is also known by many other names like Vidhan Parishad or Saasana Mandali. Its establishment is defined in Article 169 of the Constitution of India. As of January 2020, 6 out of 29 states in India have a State Legislative Council. These states are Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, and Bihar. The tenure of MLC is six years. No one can be a member of parliament and a member of the state legislative assembly at the same time.
MLC Voter Registration Online
Interested candidates who want to apply for MLC voter registration have two options to apply. The first is offline and the second is online. For voter registration through the offline process, you have to visit your nearest Mee Seva Kendra. There you will have to get the application form and fill in all the required information asked in it. Also, some necessary documents like Aadhar Card, Provisional Certificate of any degree, SSC Memo, etc. have to be submitted. To apply through the online process, the applicant has to go to the official website of CEO Telangana and click on the MLC Voter Registration option there. After that fill the online application form and submit it. The online application window is opened by the Election Commission from time to time.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State and must then have an original TS Voter ID card.
- Applicants who have passed their degree in the year 2018, 2019, and 2020 are not eligible to apply for MLC election registration.
- Applicant should have passed graduation of at least 3 years.
- Former graduates are also eligible to reapply.
- Graduate citizens should enroll their names through CEO Talangana portal only.
- Applicants who have already registered their name are not required to register second time for MLC election.
- Two passport size photo
- Aadhar Card of the applicant
- General Voter ID Card Xerox
- Provisional Certificate of Degree
Telangana MLC Voter Registration Online Process
Interested candidates who want to do MLC Voter Registration, can easily do Voter Registration by following the easy steps mentioned below. For this applicants have to apply online through Form-18. Below we are telling you the step-wise process about it.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of CEO Telangana. You can also visit the website by clicking on this link,
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here click on “E-Registration” in the top menu, then click on “Council Constituency” and click on “Form18 (GRADUATES)” option.
- After that the application form will appear in front of you. In this form, you have to fill all the information carefully.
- First of all you have to select Graduate Constituency and District in the form.
- After this, you have to fill the applicant details like applicant name, applicant’s relative name, gender, date of birth, education qualification, occupation, etc.
- After this the address details like House/Door Number, Town/Village Type, Street/Area/Locality, Town/Village, Post Office, Pincode, etc. have to be filled.
- District, Assembly Constituency, Epic No, Polling Station No, etc. will be entered in the Assembly Constituency Voter Details section.
- Next you have to select Graduate or Diploma and then enter details like University Name, Degree/ Diploma examination passing date, etc.
- After this you have to upload your photograph and certificate.
- After this you have to enter your mobile number and email id.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the “Submit” button below.
- After this your application will be submitted and a message like this will appear on your screen.
- You will have to note down your application number safely, so that you will be able to check the status of the application in future.
Process to MLC Voter Registration Status
If you have registered online for MLC Voter and you want to check your registration status, then you can easily check your registration status online. In the below, we are telling you the step-wise process to check the application status, by following these steps you can easily check the application status.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of the Chief Electoral Officer, Telangana,
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here click on “E-Registration” in the top menu, then click on “Know Your Status” option under “Council Constituency,
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. In this page, you have to select your Application ID and Form-18.
- After that enter your Application ID.
- Then click on the “Search” button below.
- After this the application status will be displayed on your screen.
- In this way you can easily check the status of the application.
Telangana MLC Voter List Online
Those who applied for TS Voter Registration must check their name in the list. The latest voter list has been released on the official website of CEO Telangana. You can easily check the MLC Voter List by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of CEO Telangana, For this you can also go by clicking on this link,
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here in the top menu click on “Pdf Electoral Rolls” , then under “Council Constituency“click on”Graduates 2021” option.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. In this page you have to select Constituency.
- After that click on “Get Polling Stations” option below.
- Now the pulling station wise list will appear on your screen. Here you have to click on the “View” option in front of your masculine station name.
- After this a popup window will open, in which you will see the voter list.
- In this way you can easily check MLC Voter List.