Digital Health ID Card Registration | Health id card download 2022 | Digital Health ID Card Registration Online | health id.ndhm.gov.in registration | health id NDHM | ABDM Health ID Card Apply online, Registration, Benefits
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. This National Digital Health Mission – NHDM is a new initiative of the government for the country. Health ID Card You can make and download online, how to get this Health ID card and how to register for this Digital Health ID Card of the Central Government and you can check complete information about the benefits of making it from here.
Digital Health ID Card 2022 Apply
The National Health Mission or Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) aims to provide health ID cards to every citizen of India, which can be used for medical records as well as prescription details, doctor appointments, diagnosis details, medical reports, discharge summaries and other health Records can be made to digitize. These records when shared with service providers will ensure proper treatment and follow-up. Health ID will make it easy for you to securely access and manage your health data digitally. You can generate your Health ID using just your mobile number or Aadhaar number.
Each patient who wishes to make their health records available digitally will start by creating a Health ID and have a Health ID card to use, the Health ID will be used for the storage of healthcare records and access to the patients themselves. and access to healthcare facilities based on the consent of the Health ID Card holder.
Health ID Card Highlights
|Service Name||Health ID Card Registration / Download|
|sponsored by||central government|
|Launched By||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Launch Date||27 September 2021|
|Objective||Providing Health ID to the people of the country|
|year of registration||2022|
|Service Status||is on|
Purpose of Digital Health ID Card
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) Health ID Card aims to develop the backbone needed to support the country’s integrated digital health infrastructure. Some of the main objectives of the scheme are as follows:
- Build infrastructure to provide state-of-the-art digital health systems and manage core health data including its exchange.
- Establishing registries at the appropriate level to create a single source of truth regarding clinical establishments, healthcare professionals, health workers, drugs and pharmacies
- Adoption of open standards by all national digital health stakeholders
- To create a system of personal health records based on individual standards, based on international standards, easily accessible to individuals and health professionals and providers of services
- Promote the development of enterprise-grade health application systems with a specific focus on achieving the Sustainable Development Goals for health
- Adopting the best principles of cooperative federalism while working with States and Union Territories to achieve the vision
- To ensure that healthcare institutions and professionals in the private sector actively participate with public health authorities in the creation of the NDHM, through a combination of prescription and promotion.
- ensuring national portability in the provision of health services;
To promote the use of the Clinical Decision Support (CDS) system by healthcare professionals and physicians
- Promote better management of the health sector leveraging health data analysis and medical research
- To provide for increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of governance at all levels
- Effective steps are being taken to ensure the quality of healthcare
- Strengthening existing health information systems, by ensuring their conformance with defined standards and integration with existing NDHM.
Self-reliant Healthy India Scheme 2022 PM Atmanirbhar Swasth Bharat
Eligibility for Digital Health ID Card
Those who want to get a health ID card made or want to register for it, then they should fulfill the following documents:
- Any citizen of India can take advantage of this service
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- Applicant must have a valid mobile number to generate Health ID
- Aadhar card can also be used to register
- You do not need to send physical documents anywhere to create a new Health ID.
Documents Required for Health ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- identity proof
- address proof
- mobile number
- email id
- Applicant’s photo etc.
Digital Health ID Card Features
- Digital Health Records: Get your information from admission to treatment and discharge in a paperless way
- Voluntary Opt-In: Participate at your own free will and voluntarily choose to create your Health ID
- Voluntary Opt-Out: You can request deletion of your data at any time
- Personal Health Records (PHR): A personalized user link that lets you access data wherever you are
- Consent based access: Access to your health data is granted after your explicit and informed consent. You have the ability to manage and revoke consent, if necessary.
- Access to doctors: Enables access to verified doctors across the country
- Secure and Private: Built with strong security and encryption mechanisms and no information is shared without your consent.
- Child Health ID: Create a health ID for your child thus creating a digital health record right from birth
- Inclusive access: Available for those who have smartphones, feature phones, and even accessoriesDon’t even have phones that use wheels
Digital Health ID Registration 2022 (Health ID Card Download)
The process of creating a Digital Health ID by the government has now been made live, the process of how to create a Health ID from the official website is given below:
- To create a Health ID, first go to the official website
- After visiting the above link, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- Now present in the main menu to generate Health ID Generate ID Click on or click on the link of Create Your health Id given on the homepage
- After this a page will open in front of you, here you can generate health id through aadhar and mobile number, in future other options will also be added to create health id like PAN card, driving license etc.
- Here now click on the link of enerate via Aadhaar if I don’t have Aadhaar / I don’t want to use my Aadhaar for creating Health ID to create ID from mobile number. Click the link.
- After that enter your mobile number or aadhaar number and click on submit button
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile, enter it and click on submit button.
- As soon as you submit, now the registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here complete your profile and fill the required information like
- date of birth
- PHR Address: One’s own Personal Health Records Unique Address
- After filling all the information you have to click on submit button
- in the end i will come as your health id which you download You can also update your profile by going to your account section and complete the KYC process.
Digital Health ID FAQ
What is Health ID?
Anyone who wishes to participate in ABDM and their health records are available digitally, has to generate a Health ID. Health ID is a digitally generated 14 digit number that is used to uniquely identify individuals, authenticate them and spread their health records across multiple systems and stakeholders.
What is Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission?
Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) aims to develop the necessary backbone to support the integrated digital health infrastructure of the country.
What is the PHR address to register?
A PHR (Personal Health Records) address is a self-declared username that the Health Information Exchange & Consent Manager (HIE-CM). Required to sign in. Each health ID will need linkage to a consent manager to enable data sharing. Currently, all Health ID users can generate their own PHR address during Health ID sign up.
How to Create Digital Health ID Card Online?
A new health ID can be created by visiting the official website, the complete process of registration is given above in the article.
Follow Us On Social Media