Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List has been issued. Those who had applied in this scheme can now check their name in this list online. In this article, we have given step by step procedure to check your name in the new list of Indira Awas Yojana and apply for a new one. So read this article carefully –
Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana List 2021 –
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme Like Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana also gives financial help to the poor to build pucca houses. This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (IAY / PMAYG). The families who came in the BPL list this year had applied in the Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana. their name IAY List 2021 Maybe in.
Let us tell you, all the families coming in the BPL list of all the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Minorities, and SC / ST categories of the country, who do not have their own pucca house, are eligible for this scheme. If we look at the details of the last few years, the beneficiary gets about 1 lakh 20 thousand rupees as financial assistance in the plain rural areas. But the families living in hilly areas get this amount more (about 1 lakh 30 thousand).
|scheme name||Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana|
|Name of Ministry||Ministry of Rural Development Government of India|
|type of plan||Online|
|special beneficiary||BPL citizens|
Also read – Kisan Pension Scheme Online Application 2022
How to see the new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021, 22? ,
Let us know how to check the name of a beneficiary in IAY List 2020. Friends, there are two ways to do this –
- By registration number (which is available at the time of application)
- From your other details (advanced search)
1. View IAY List from your registration number –
- Firstly the official website of India Gandhi Awas Yojana pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx will go on. By visiting this link, you can reach the direct beneficiary list checking page.
- on home page Stakeholder given in menu IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary have to click on. As shown below –
- After that you have to enter your registration number. which will be received at the time of application. If not, you can contact your village head.
- Enter your registration number in it and click on submit. Now if the name of the beneficiary will be in the list, then you can see its complete details. Its description will be something like this. However it is blank because we did not enter any correct number.
Check Indira Awas Yojana List Using Advanced Search ,
- For this, as per the instructions mentioned above, you have to go to the page of filling the registration number. After that click on Advanced Search shown below.
- Now a form will open in which you will have to fill some of your details like state, district, panchayat etc. After filling all, click on Search, complete details of the beneficiary will be shown.
Also read – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Rural / Urban (Check your name in the list)
Purpose of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana ,
The objective of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana is to provide financial assistance to poor families in all rural areas of the country, who do not yet have a pucca house due to economic problems, to build a pucca house. So that the path of happiness and development will be opened in their life. The goal of this scheme is to provide pucca roof to every poor family by 2022.
Indira Awas Yojana Apply Online 2021 ,
The right of online application of IAY or Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin cannot be done by the common people right now. For more information, you can get information at your village head or block level. Because the right to apply for it is either the gram panchayat or at the block level. For more details watch this video –
Help line number of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana (IAY/PMAYG) ,
You can use these numbers for any kind of assistance –
PMAYG Technical Helpline Number
Toll Free Number: 1800-11-6446
Mail: [email protected]
You https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/ContactFilled.aspx You can also take the numbers of other officials by visiting the site.
Benefits of Indira Awas Yojana 2021 ,
- Friends India Gandhi Awas Yojana or Awas Yojana Gramin aims to provide pucca houses to 2 crore 26 lakh 97 thousand 788 families. So far more than 1 crore families have got houses.
- So far, the government has given Rs 1,66,757.83 crore to make this scheme a success.
- Due to financial help, poor families are getting a lot of help in getting their houses built.
- Due to the Digital India Mission of the Modi government, it is getting easier to implement the rural housing scheme.
- Corruption and bribery have also reduced.
|Note – The name of Indira Gandhi Awas Yojana has now been changed to Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. So there is no difference.|
Also read – Know when the 10th installment of PM Kisan will come