spandana ap, spandana login, spandana ap gov, spandana status, spandana ap gov in, spandana ap gov in login – Spandana is an online portal launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. It is a public grievance redressal platform, which redresses the grievances of the people of the state. Here any common man can lodge his complaint and it will be rectified by the officials as soon as possible. Today in this article we are going to give you detailed information about this portal, like how can you file your complaint on this portal? How can I check the status of a complaint? You will get much more information related to this in this post. If you want to get information about it, then read the post below carefully.
Now the Andhra Pradesh government has launched a new version of Spandana to redress the grievances of the people. Although the previous version is still working well, many new services have been added to the new portal so that people will get the grievance redressal at the earliest. Let us know in full detail the information related to the portal further in this article.
Spandana AP 2021
Spandana Login is an online portal launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to redress the grievances submitted by the people of the state. People can easily register their complaints through this portal. Complaints made through this portal are redressed within a specific time frame. On this portal, the people of Andhra Pradesh can lodge their complaint on any scheme of any department, officer or government. Through this portal, their grievance will reach the government directly and this will also help the government to understand the problems of the people.
Let everyone know that no RTI can be filed through this portal. Because the Right to Information (RTI) cannot be viewed as a complaint. On the portal only you can lodge your complaint about any department, any officer or any scheme of the government. People do not even need to go somewhere to file a complaint. People can easily register their complaint through their mobile or computer. For this, we are going to give you detailed information.
Earlier if there was any currupt in any government department, people could not raise their voice about it. Since he had no means to convey his words to senior officers. But today everything has become very easy due to digitization. People can now reach the government with their grievances very easily. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is a very good initiative to redress the grievances of the people, so that people will be able to register their grievances on the portal and it will be redressed by the officials.
Spandana AP Overview
|Portal Name||Spandana AP Portal|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||People of the State|
Spandana Portal Objective
As you, all may know that the general public has to visit government offices repeatedly to make their complaint, but still their problem is not redressed. In view of this, the Andhra Pradesh government has started this portal. Apart from this, this portal can be very useful to prevent curruption in government offices. Now people will not have to visit the government office again and again. People can send their complaints from the district officer sitting at home to the Chief Minister.
The sole purpose of this portal is to redress the grievances of the general public of the state at the earliest. People were able to register their complaints easily. It is a software, with the help of which it is possible to help crores of people of the state. It has been designed in a very simple way so that people do not face any problem in using it.
Benefits of Using Spandana AP
- It is an Aadhaar linked portal to prevent duplication of complaints.
- Citizens of the state can easily register their complaints on this portal.
- To register a complaint, it will have to be verified by entering an Aadhaar number on the portal.
- After that, you will be able to register your complaint.
- Here the complaints are divided into several categories, then they are redressed by the officer concerned.
- The portal can be on any department or any officer or any scheme of the government.
- CMO / HOD / District level teams are dedicated to handling complaints.
- People can also register their complaints through phone calls.
- The facility of checking the status of the complaint is available on the portal, so that the status of the complaint can be easily ascertained.
- Facility to upload related documents at the time of filing complaint.
- The officers try to resolve the complaints manually as quickly as possible.
- With this, your complaint reaches the government directly.
- Keeping the facts of this portal in mind, it helps the government to choose a better plan.
Methods to Submit Grievance on AP Spandana
People of the state can file their complaints in various ways. For this, we are going to give you information about three ways to file a complaint. By following the method which you find easy in these three methods, you can easily lodge your complaint. Let’s get information about these three methods below. Ward / Village Secretariat: You can easily register your complaint by visiting your nearest ward/village secretariat. For this, you have to take the Aadhaar card and go to the secretariat. For this, you will not have to pay any kind of fees. There, you can lodge a complaint related to any government department, officer, or government scheme.
Phone call: Yes, if you have a shortage of time, you can also file a complaint by making a phone call. You will not need any additional information for this. If you register your complaint by phone call, action will be taken on it as soon as possible and your problem will be redressed. For this, you can call 1902 and file a complaint at any time.
By online process: If you have a little information about the Internet, then you can easily file your complaint on the Spandana portal. For this, we have told you the complete step wise below procedure, following which you will be able to easily file your complaint.
Procedure to Submit Grievance Online on spandana login
As we have also given you information about two other ways to submit a grievance in the above. If you want to lodge your complaint online through the portal, you can follow the steps mentioned below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Spandama AP, For this, you can also go by clicking on this link,
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of ‘ఆన్లైన్ యూసర్ లాగిన్‘ in the top menu.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. To log in as a citizen here, you will have to enter your Aadhaar number.
- After that you have to click on the ‘Get Ekyc OTP‘ button.
- OTP will be received on your registered mobile number. You have to enter OTP and click on the ‘Verify ekyc OTP‘ button.
- You will be logged in as a citizen on the portal. Now, to enter a new Grievance, you have to click on the ‘ు‘ option at the top.
- Now all your details will be visible on the screen. If any complaint is filed before, then its information will also be shown here.
- Below you have to fill in the details of the Grievance Address, Grievance Information, etc.
- After filling in all the information, click on the ‘SUBMIT GRIEVANCE‘ button below.
- In this way, your complaint will be filed online. The grievance id will appear on your screen. Save it by saving or printing it out.
How to Check Grievance Status?
Just as we learned about the various methods for filing complaints above, similarly there are many ways to check the status of a complaint. You can also check the grant status by going to your nearest ward / village secretariat. Apart from this, you can also check the status of the complaint by calling 1902. We are providing you the information about checking the status of online complaint below.
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Spandana AP, For this, you can also go by clicking on this link,
- After that, the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to click on the ‘Check Grievance Status‘ option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter YSR (Your Spandana Request Number) and captcha.
- After that click on ‘Get Details‘ button.
- Now all the details about the status of the complaint will appear on your screen.
Procedure for Officer Login
- For this, first you have to go to the official website of Spandana Login,
- Now the home page will appear in front of you. Here at the top of the homepage, you have to click on the ‘డిపార్ట్ మెంట్ లాగిన్‘ option.
- The login form will be displayed on your screen. Here you have to enter your Username, Password, and Captcha.
- After that click on the ‘Login‘ button below.
- In this way you will be logged into the portal.
Spandana Mobile App
Keeping in mind the mobile users, the official application of the portal has been launched. It is designed for both Android and iOS devices. You can install the application on your mobile from play store or App Store. For this, we are telling you the complete stepwise below.
- For this, you have to go to your mobile playstore or App Store.
- After that you will have to search by typing ‘Spandana‘ in the search bar.
- After that, the app will start appearing at the top itself.
- To install it, click on the ‘Install‘ button.
Submit Grievance in Mobile Application
If you have downloaded the official mobile application by following the procedure mentioned above, then you can easily file a complaint from your mobile.
- For this, we are telling you the complete stepwise below. For this, first, you have to open the Spandana App on mobile.
- After that enter your Aadhaar number and click on the ‘Get EKYC OTP‘ button.
- Now an OTP will be received on your registered mobile number, verify it.
- After that, you will go to the dashboard. Here you have to click on the ‘Register a new grievance‘ button.
- Then you have to fill in your personal information, Individual / Community, Grievance Address, Grievance information, etc. information.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to submit the form.
- In this way, you will be able to enter the grant through your mobile.