Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Bihar | old age pension scheme Online Application Online 2022 | SSPMIS Bihar | CM Vridhjan Pension Scheme | Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme | Widow Pension Scheme Bihar
of Bihar government Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana 2022 (Chief Minister Vridhjan Pension Scheme) complete information CM Vridhjan Pension Yojana Bihar Application Form Online | How to apply Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar online and view status easily and check online.
Bihar government has started Mukhyamantri vridha pension yojana (MVPY) for all old people who are above 60 years of age. This Universal Old Age Pension Scheme (Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme) was implemented from April 2019. Under this Bihar Chief Minister’s Pension Scheme, the government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 400 to all eligible senior citizens. This Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2021-22 It aims to make all senior citizens self-reliant and enable them to lead a life of dignity. There will be no caste, religion or community barrier to avail the benefits of Universal Old Age Pension Scheme.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2022 (MVPY)
The Bihar state government had launched the Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana (MVPY) in April 2019 to ensure that people above 60 years of age get a monthly pension amount of Rs 400. To take advantage of Universal Old Age Pension Scheme (Mukhyamantri Vriddhjan Pension Scheme), candidates will have to apply online in the scheme and then they will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana has been started by the Department of Social Welfare Government of Bihar to provide pension facility for the elderly persons of the state. Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme (MVPY) Online application forms are being accepted on the official website sspmis.bihar.gov.in, how to apply for this pension scheme of Bihar government, you can check complete information about eligibility and benefits for the scheme from here.
Bihar Vridhjan Pension Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2022|
|state name||A state in Eastern India|
|who started||Chief Minister Nitish Kumar|
|Launch Date||1 April 2019|
|plan type||pension scheme|
|beneficiary||person above 60 years of age|
|Department||Social Welfare Department, Government of Bihar|
|Tollfree Number||1800 345 6262|
|eMail ID||[email protected]|
|Aadhar Consent Form||Download PDF|
Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana Eligibility Criteria
If any person from the state wants to apply for the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme of Bihar Government, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- All senior citizens above 60 years of age are eligible for Universal Old Age Pension Scheme in Bihar.
- All those senior citizens who have retired from government services are not eligible.
- Senior citizens of any caste, community and religion in Bihar are eligible for Mukhyamantri Old Age Pension Scheme.
Documents Required for MVPY Scheme
Those who apply online in the scheme have to upload some important required documents along with the form. The complete list of all the required documents for the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme is given below:
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Consent Form
- identity card
- bank passbook
- passport size photo
- proof of residence
- mobile number
Note: You can download the Aadhar Consent Form from the official website or a link will be found in the highlight of the above scheme, by clicking on which you can also download the Aadhar Consent Document and after printing it, you have to fill it in the online application form. have to upload
Benefits of Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana of Bihar Government will be given to persons above 60 years of age
- Under this pension scheme of the government, a pension amount ranging from ₹ 400 to ₹ 500 will be provided to the people of the state.
- The people of the state who are between 60 to 80 years will get ₹ 400 and the person who is above 80 years of age will be provided pension assistance of ₹ 500.
- Under the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme, the person will continue to get the amount of pension till the last moments of his life.
- The amount of assistance provided under this pension scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
How to apply in Bihar Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme 2022? [How To Apply]
If you want to apply in Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
- To apply, first of all go to the official website of Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme http://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/HomePage
- After reaching the home page of the website, you will see a link on the home page itself “Click here to apply” click on that link or else you will see a link “Register for MVPY” in the menu bar of the website that click on Direct Link
- Now the Aadhar verification page will open in front of you, here you have to give all the requested information such as your district, block, voter number (EPIC No.), your name (of Aadhar card and identity card), and after that your Aadhaar Enter number and date of birth
- After filling all the requested information correctly in the Aadhaar Verification Form, now you have to click on the “Validate Aadhar (Verify Aadhaar)” button, keep in mind that the information filled should be correct, otherwise the Aadhaar verification will not be completed.
- As soon as your Aadhaar verification is completed, the MVPY Registration Form will open in front of you as shown in the image below.
- After this, now some information will be already filled in your form under Aadhaar and you have to fill the rest of the information correctly, after that you have to upload the required documents.
- After uploading all the required documents, now you have to click on the “Submit Application Details” button at the end of the form and submit them
- As soon as you submit the form, the preview of your form will open in front of you, here you can check whether there is any mistake in your form, if there is a mistake then you can edit it again.
- After re-checking the application form, now if you feel that there is no mistake in the form, then now you have to re-check your application form.Final SubmitNote: Once you have final submitted the form, you will not be able to edit the form again.
- As soon as you submit the final form, you will get the Beneficiary ID so that you can check the status of your form later, you have to print the receipt or save it in your computer so that later if needed. you can use it
How to Check Old Age Pension Scheme Beneficiary Status
- First of all you have to visit the official website of the scheme.
- After visiting the official website, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On this home page you will find “Beneficiary StatusThe option of ” will appear, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the above mentioned option, “Know Your Application Status” page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to fill your district, block, beneficiary id or mobile number etc., after that click on the search button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, the beneficiary status will open in front of you.
Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar List & Payment Status
All the people of the state who want to check the list of this pension scheme can now easily check the beneficiary list, for this they have to go to the Bihar Labharthi portal. The process to check the list is given below:
- To check the Chief Minister’s Pension Scheme List and Payment Status, go to the given below http://22.214.171.124/Public/BenStatuslist.aspx
- After clicking on the link given above, the home page of Bihar e-Labharthi portal will open in front of you.
- From here you can check the beneficiary list of some of the main schemes of the Bihar government.
- Now to check the old age pension scheme Bihar list, select your information such as district, block and panchayat.
- After this you have to select Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana under “Scheme Name” section.
- After filling all the information correctly, you have to click on the “Search” button.
- As soon as you click on the search button, in front of you Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme List and payment status will come, now you can search your name in the list
Mukhyamantri Virdhjan Pension Yojana Bihar FAQ
What is Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme?
Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana has been started by the Social Welfare Department, Government of Bihar to provide pension facility for the elderly persons of the state.
What is SSPMIS Portal?
SSPMIS is a pension portal issued by the Government of Bihar. Under this portal, pension is provided to the old people of the state every month. To take advantage of the pension scheme, applicants can apply online on the SSPMIS portal.
Who can take advantage of Mukhyamantri Vridhjan Pension Yojana?
Older citizens living below the poor class can take advantage of this scheme.
How to check Bihar old age pension?
To check the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme, the applicant has to go to the official website and click on the Beneficiary Status link, the complete process of checking pension is given above.
How to see the Chief Minister’s Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar List?
Beneficiaries who want to check the beneficiary list of the scheme can go to the official website of the scheme and click on the list button.
What is the official website of Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar?
The official website of this pension scheme of the state government is https://www.sspmis.bihar.gov.in/
How to check sspmis payment status 2022?
To check the pension payment status of this Chief Minister’s Pension Scheme, go to the sspmis.bihar.gov.in portal and check the payment status by entering the applicant’s information.
Follow Us On Social Media