How to Check PAN Card with Aadhar Card: The Government of India has made it mandatory to link PAN card with Aadhar card. According to the latest update, the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar is March 31, 2022. If you have not yet linked PAN card with Aadhar card, then you can easily do this work in a few minutes by the easy way mentioned below.
Along with this, if you have forgotten whether you had linked your Aadhaar with PAN or not, then we have also told the solution of this problem in this article. So stay with us for full details –
How to check whether PAN card is linked with Aadhar card –
- First of all new portal of Income Tax Department www.incometax.gov.in open to
- Quick Links in the section “ Link Aadhaar Status” click on
- Now by filling PAN and Aadhar number View Link Aadhaar Status click the button
- By doing this, you will know whether Aadhar PAN is linked or not.
How to check PAN card with Aadhar card?
You will see a page like this for filling Aadhar and PAN number.
If your PAN and Aadhar will be linked, then this type of pop-up message will come.
If your PAN and Aadhar are not linked, then this type of message will appear –
Also read – PM Kisan’s money will come on this date
How to link Aadhaar PAN? ,
- Income Tax Department website www.incometax.gov.in open
- Link Aadhar click on option
- Now fill PAN No., Aadhar No., Name, Mobile No. respectively
- by ticking both the condition boxes Link Aadhaar click the button
- In the next page, fill the OTP received on the mobile and click on Validate
- After doing this, your PAN and Aadhaar will be linked within a short time.
You can also link your Aadhaar and PAN by sending SMS from mobile –
You can link your PAN card with Aadhar card even without using internet, for this you have to UIDPAN > Space <12 Digit Aadhaar> Space <10 Digit PAN Number> Write a message and send it to 567678 or 56161.
For this you need to write UIDPAN < 12 digit Aadhaar number> < 10 digit PAN Number> message. 567678 or 56161. Status message will come immediately.
Is it necessary to link PAN with Aadhaar?
According to the new instructions of the Income Tax Department, if a person does not link his Aadhaar card and PAN card by the stipulated date, then he can be fined up to Rs 10,000 in his bank account, or banking services can also be stopped.
Also read – Laptop scheme list, at what percentage will you get UP