Oxygen Cylinder Refill in Haryana Apply Online | Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Online Application 2022 | oxygenhry.in – Oxygen Cylinder Refilling Registration | Door To Door Oxygen Cylinder Refill Facility
Oxygen cylinder refill in Haryana for 2022 oxygenhry.in Online applications are being invited, fill the citizen requirement application form to get oxygen cylinder and see here complete details of organization registration, login, oxygen cylinder Haryana online application, re-print oxygen requirement, here. In an initiative to check black marketing and smooth oxygen supply across the state, Haryana government is soon going to start a door-to-door oxygen cylinder refill provision for its people. To avail this facility, the patient or their family has to apply online. Application request is to be done through oxygenhry.in
Door To Door Oxygen Cylinder Refill Haryana 2022
Haryana government has launched door-to-door oxygen refilling system in Haryana. COVID-19 / non covid patients can apply for oxygen cylinder refill online at oxygenhry.in. This facility of Oxygen Cylinder Haryana online application will enable people to get liquid oxygen refill at home. People will not have to roam here and there in search of oxygen and the problem of standing in queues outside oxygen provider companies will be solved.
Door-to-door oxygen cylinder refill facility will be provided to the people in Haryana. Patients can make online application request through http://oxygenhry.in created for this. In this article, we will show you the complete procedure to apply online for Oxygen Cylinder Refill in Haryana and how to fill Citizen Oxygen Requirement Application Form.
oxygen cylinder doorstep refill service Key Points
|Service Name||Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling System 2022|
|who started||CM Manohar Lal Khattar|
|beneficiary||COVID-19 / non covid patients|
|Helpline No||8558893911 / 1075|
Benefits of Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill Scheme
With this initiative to refill oxygen cylinders at home, needy COVID patients will get liquid oxygen at their doorstep and their families will not have to stand in long queues. This will also curb black marketing. In addition, many home isolation patients will get cylinders at home and hospital beds with oxygen support will be available for high-risk COVID patients.
Haryana Old Age Pension Scheme: Haryana Old Age Pension
Documents for taking oxygen cylinder
- Applicant’s age
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Doctor Prescription
- aadhar number
- applicant’s address
Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling Districts List
- Charkhi Dadri
Citizen Oxygen Requirement Form Filling Process
Here is the complete procedure to fill the application form for Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill by the citizens:-
- First in Haryana Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling System in Haryana official website of http://oxygenhry.in/ Go to
- On the homepage, Haryana Citizen Oxygen Requirement Application Form will appear in front of you as shown below
- Here applicants can fill information like District Name, Patient Name, Patient Age, Patient Aadhar Number, Address Where Oxygen is Required, Contact Person Mobile Number, % SpO2 (Oxygen Level), Cylinder Size Selected etc.
- After this, now the applicant has to upload the picture of SPO2 level (less tha 5 mb) / Doctor Prescription.
- Finally, applicants can click on the “Submit” button to complete the online process for Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling System in Haryana.
Note: You should have an empty cylinder.
oxygenhry.in Organization Registration Online
Here is the complete procedure to fill organization registration form on oxygenhry.in portal:-
- First official website of Door-to-Door Oxygen Re-filling System in Haryana http://oxygenhry.in/ Go to
- On the homepage, click on the “Organization Registration” tab present in the main menu
- Now the Haryana Oxygen Cylinder Refill Organization Registration Form will appear as shown below:
- Here the applicant organization has to select the district name, organization, contact person, mobile number of the contact person, number of volunteers, number of cylinders available, organization email, address and then click on “Submit” button.
Follow Us On Social Media