UP free laptop scheme 2021 has been announced by the Yogi government for the high school, intermediate, ITI, diploma, graduate pass students of Uttar Pradesh. Stay with us to know what percentage of students from which districts will get free laptop in laptop scheme list and what to do for it –
UP Free Laptop Scheme List, Distribution Started –
UP Free Laptop Yojana is an ambitious scheme announced by the Yogi government. The benefit of which will be given to those students of the state who have performed well in their studies. Let us tell you that the Chief Minister’s free smartphone tablet distribution campaign has started in the state from December 25, 2021, along with the list of eligible students for the free laptop scheme is also going to be prepared.
The laptop scheme list promises to provide laptops to 22 lakh students who have excelled in high school, intermediate, ITI, diploma and graduation.
|Plan||UP Free Laptop Distribution Scheme|
|when to start||November 2021|
|Eligibility of the applicant||10th, 12th, graduate, diploma holders|
|beneficiary||All students of UP|
|who started the scheme||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|Objective||Digitally enabling youth|
read also UPPCL One Time Settlement Scheme 2021 – 100% Waiver on Surcharge
UP Free Laptop Scheme Registration 2022 –
- First of all you have to open upcmo.up.nic.in and click on online form link.
- Now find the UP Free Laptop Yojana Application Form on the homepage and click on it.
- After this a new window will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill your application form.
- After filling all the required details in the application form, upload the required documents
- After the application is accepted, your name will appear in the laptop scheme list.
Who will be included in the UP Free Laptop Scheme List?
In the first phase, students studying in the final year of the following courses will be given priority in this scheme:
- I t i,
- and students of other skill development courses
These documents may be required –
- aadhar card number
- Address proof
- educational certificate
- mobile number
- Email ID, etc.
Know how to get EWS certificate?
UP Free Laptop Yojana 2021 Online Registration –
In Uttar Pradesh, students may have to register online to get a free laptop. However, till now no official information has been received in this regard. Online registration form of free laptop scheme according to various news agencies upcmo.up.nic.in The website will be launched soon.
On the other hand, it is also believed that on the basis of the marks obtained by the students, the state government can also instruct the concerned universities, colleges and educational institutions to prepare the data. On the basis of which laptops can be distributed to the students who get the best marks in studies.
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Distribution Scheme –
- Online education, skill development and making students digitally literate.
- Promoting Digital India Mission and Self-reliant India Campaign in UP.
- In view of the upcoming assembly elections in the year 2022, attracting youth towards the work of the government.
- Fulfilling the promise made by BJP in the last assembly elections.
- Creating online learning and technology lash student society.
Benefits and Features of Uttar Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme –
- To make the scheme successful, the UP government will spend Rs 1800 crore.
- Laptops will be distributed free of cost to the students who perform well in class 10th, 12th, graduation and diploma.
- Through this scheme, students will be able to fulfill their career aspirations like e-learning, skill development, online money making and more.
- The application or registration of UP Free Laptop Scheme is expected to be opened on the upcmo.up.nic.in portal.
- Diploma holder students doing polytechnic, ITI from various colleges of the state have also been considered eligible for the scheme.
- 22 lakh eligible students will be selected for free laptop distribution.
At what percentage will I get the laptop?
Applicants must have minimum 65% or more marks to be included in the Free Laptop Scheme List. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher percentage of marks.
Know how to make health card?