You can read this article completely to know the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana, the registration process and all the main things related to the scheme. Let us tell you that this scheme is being run by the Government of India since the year 2017, the benefit of the scheme is given to the women who give birth to the first child. After registration in the scheme, a total of Rs 5000 is given by the government to the beneficiary women in three installments.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana –
PMMVY, a scheme funded by the Central Government, is implemented by the Ministry of Women and Child Development under the Anganwadi scheme. Under the Matru Vandana Yojana, 5000 rupees are given in three installments to all the women who are pregnant for the first time. Women desirous of availing the benefits have to register themselves at Anganwadi Center or Government Hospital within 150 days of conception.
The beneficiary gets the money in these three installments –
|first installment (after registration of pregnancy)||1000 rupees|
|second installment (after 6 months of pregnancy)||2000 rupees|
|third installment (after the birth of the child)||2000 rupees|
pay attention – If the beneficiary women of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana are registered under Janani Suraksha Yojana, then women in rural areas get Rs 1400 and women in urban areas get Rs 1000 more. That is, the women who get the benefit of both these schemes get a total amount of 6 thousand rupees.
Also read – Prime Minister Aadhar Card Loan Scheme
How to check the beneficiary list of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana –
pmmvy beneficiary status check online 2021 check like this –
- Above all pmmvy-cas.nic.in open website
- Now fill your registered email, password and captcha code
- Login click the button
- After doing this, the list of beneficiary will open in front of you.
- You can check the details of the installments that have come in the list of Prime Minister Matru Vandana Yojana.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana –
- Firstly the registration form of Matru Vandana Yojana (PMMVY form 1A) and submit by visiting your nearest Anganwadi center along with the required documents.
- Required documents include pregnancy proof, Aadhar card, mobile number, bank account passbook, residence proof, income proof, mother child protection card (MCP card) and marriage certificate etc.
- On registering at the Anganwadi center, you will get a receipt, which will be used later.
- After getting the first installment, to get the second and third installment, Form 1B and 1C will have to be submitted respectively.
- So in this way you can avail benefits by applying in Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana.
Also read – flight plan rajasthan
pmmvy form pdf download –
For registration and first installment claim in the scheme – pmmvy form 1-a pdf
At the time of second installment (after 6 months of pregnancy) – pmmvy form 1-b download
For the third installment (after birth) – pmmvy form 1-c
I would like to tell you, apart from these forms, you may also need some other forms in special situation, which you will get at Anganwadi center for free, no fee is to be paid, to get the form.
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana –
The objective of this scheme is to avoid wage loss of women after giving birth to a child and ensure financial assistance for proper nutrition of children. So that due to the financial constraints of poor families, there is no harm to the health of both mother and child.
Who is entitled to get the benefit of this scheme –
- All pregnant women who give birth to the first child are entitled to get the benefit of this scheme once.
- Women who are in any government service of the state or the center are not eligible for this scheme.
- Such women whose first pregnancy is lost due to abortion due to any reason, they are also eligible for the benefit of this scheme in the next pregnancy.
- If there is an abortion after getting the first installment of the scheme, then she will also get the next two instalments.
- On the death of the delivery child, the woman does not get the benefit of the scheme during the next pregnancy.
When does the first installment of Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana come?
After registration in the scheme, your form goes to the Ministry of Women and Child Development for approval. If everything goes well then after 30 days the first installment comes in the bank account of the beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana Toll Free Number –
You can call on the toll free number 011-23382393 for any information related to Matru Vandana Yojana.
Also read – one family one job scheme