Mp E Uparjan Rabi fasal Registration | MP E Procurement Kharif 2022 Crop Registration Online | Wheat Crop Rabi | Rabi Fasal MSP Apply Online | E-procurement Rabi 2021-22 | Kharif Procurement e-panjiyan mp | MP Kisan Registration
Madhya Pradesh State Government Mp E Uparjan Kharif And Ravi 2021-22 Online applications are invited for crops, so all the farmers can register online by visiting the official website of MP E procurement, mpeuparjan.nic.in. Now all the farmers who want to sell their agricultural produce of Rabi season such as wheat and other Rabi crops etc. to the government at Minimum Support Price (MSP) in government market mandis, then they can apply online for it.
To complete this process, all the farmers will visit the official website through kisan E code. E Uparjan Rabi 2021-22 Farmer Registration To complete this process, all farmer brothers can also download e uparjan kisan mobile app from the official website.
Madhya Pradesh E-Uparjan 2022-23
A total of 118.57 lakh farmers were registered for MSP for free in the last 5 years through e-procurement of the government, out of which 64.35 lakh farmers got 2415.62 lakh M.S. T. Grain was purchased, for which Rs. 69111 crore was paid. After the receipt of food grains from the farmers through e-procurement, the receipt for selling them and the amount of grains sold by them will be deposited in their bank account within seven working days. Through e-procurement software, grain is issued to the collection center and gunny bags are issued and gunny bags are received. The entire process of procurement of food grains in the procurement center will be done through e-procurement software.
There are 6 steps under the process of E-Uparjan, through which operations like buying, selling and transporting goods can be done so that a right plan can be made.
Madhya Pradesh e-Uparjan Highlights
|scheme name||MP e Uparjan Kisan Registration 2021|
|sponsored by||State government|
|State name of the||Madhya Pradesh|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|Objective||Providing fair price for the farmer’s crop|
|Application Start Date||registration is on|
|year of application||2021-22|
|Department||Food & Logistics Department|
e Uparjan Kharif 2022
government on mp e uparjan portal Kharif The application process has started for the crop 2021-22, after the rabi crop, applicants can register for their kharif crop, we have given the complete process of application which you can follow.
Registration for Kharif crop on the procurement portal of Madhya Pradesh is being done under Kharif Procurment Monitoring System 2021-22, along with new guidelines have also been issued for applying on the portal.
MP e Uparjan Rabi 2022-23
The starting date for rabi e uparjan in the state of Madhya Pradesh will release soon. Last year, the Madhya Pradesh government had requested the farmers to take their crops to the crop procurement centers only on the date specified in the SMS and not to take the crop to the centers before time. Also, according to the new rules of the government, farmers of Bhopal, Indore, and Ujjain districts will be given rabi e uparjan Will not be allowed to sell their crops from the start date as these are currently hotspots of Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This time the total number of wheat procurement centers has been increased by the MP government. According to the new rules of the government, every farmer at the procurement centers should ensure social distancing to prevent the outbreak of the novel coronavirus. The MSP of wheat crop has been fixed at Rs 1925 per quintal. Minimum Support Price (MSP) for wheat crop has been fixed by the Madhya Pradesh government at Rs 1925 per quintal.
note- For the year 2022-23, the government has released the link on the official portal and the registration process has been started, now farmers can register themselves.
MP E-Uparjan 2021-22 Wheat will be procured at MSP
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan in his official tweet on Twitter handle has made an official announcement for the purchase of Rabi crops from farmers in the mandis, he said in his tweet.
“Rabi procurement work will start in MP from April 15. All farmer brothers are requested to come to the procurement center with their wheat on the date and time received by SMS. All farmer brothers should cooperate in dealing with the corona crisis.
And at the same time, through his tweet, he also said that the date of purchase will be announced separately in Bhopal, Indore and Ujjain districts. Because for the time being, this district is the center of attraction of Coronavirus, so the date for these districts will be announced separately.
To assist farmers in procurement, the total number of wheat procurement centers has been increased. Farmers are advised that those farmers who are suffering from any disease should not come to the procurement center themselves. They should come only when it is their turn to sell wheat.
Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan Objectives
This is very important for all the farmers of the state of Madhya Pradesh. With this initiative, the farmers of the state get many benefits such as they can sell their crops at reasonable prices at the procurement center Parbaza access, some other important objectives of this scheme are are as follows:
- Through the Government’s E Uparjan Initiative, people will be able to sell their Ravi crop at government procurement centers at the right prices (Minimum Support Price).
- After the receipt of food grains from the farmers through E Uparjan, the receipt for selling them and the amount of food grains sold by them will be deposited in their bank account within seven working days.
- Through MP E Uparjan software, grain is issued and gunny bags are issued to the collection center and gunny bags are received.
- The entire process of procurement of food grains to be done in the procurement center will be done only through the E-Uparjan technical system of the government.
- A plan was made to cover the entire Madhya Pradesh through E Uparjan Application, so that monitoring of grain, wheat and paddy is done in every district of Madhya Pradesh.
Benefits of MP crop farmer registration
MP E Uparjan Portal 2020-21 is very important for farmer registration, due to this all the farmers of the state get many benefits, some of these important benefits are as follows:
- Through this portal all the farmers can register online to sell their crops from their mobile or computer while sitting at home.
- Along with this portal, the Government of Madhya Pradesh has also released a separate mobile app, which you can use in your mobile to register farmers.
- With the help of online portal, people can register sitting at home, this will save their time.
- With the help of this portal people can send their crops at minimum support price.
- Any farmer brother of the state can take advantage of this scheme.
- The government has made this process online so that people will not face any problem in registering.
Documents for MP Farmer Registration
If you are going to the website to register online, then first of all you have to collect some necessary documents or you should know about them, we have given you the list of all the documents which are as follows:
- mobile number
- Farmer Code or Samagra ID
- Address proof
- copy of bank passbook
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- passport size photos
- Aadhar Card
Madhya Pradesh E Uparjan Mobile App Download
To register the farmer and take advantage of all the facilities of e-procurement, you can download the e-procurement app issued by the government, the link to download the app is given below, by clicking on which you can easily download the app.
To download the app of the scheme, first of all go to the official website of the scheme: Direct Link- http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/WPMS2020/downloadAndroidApp.aspx
You can click on the link given below to reach the download page
After reaching the download page, now fill your mobile number and composite ID and click on “Get Download Link” button and the link of the App will be sent to your mobile number which you can download
Mp E Uparjan Ravi fasal Registration Online 2021-22
sun crop to sell Mp E Uparjan 2022 We are going to tell you the complete process of how to do online registration, here is the step by step complete information on how to do Farmer Registration Online, which you can easily complete the registration process by following:
- To register Mp E Uparjan farmer, first of all the official website of the scheme mpeuparjan.nic.in go to
- On the homepage after reaching the website “Farmer Registration / Application Search” Click the link: New Direct Link
- If the above link doesn’t work then available in “Wheat” section “Rabi 2021-22” Click the link
- Now available on new page “Farmer Registration / Application Search” Click the link
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, now the MP e Uparjan Farmers Online Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now the applicant has to get the application / farmer code, mobile no. Or to select any one option from the whole number
- After this, you have to fill the requested information such as captcha code, mobile number etc. and after that click on the “Search Farmer” button.
Finally, applicants can click on the submit button to complete the farmer registration process. In addition, each farmer will then get an SMS on their registered mobile number informing the date of purchase in the mandis. Then farmers will be able to sell their wheat crop for Rabi season and get proper payment.
Kharif procurement 2022 farmer registration application
Kharif Here we are going to tell you the complete process of how to do Mp E Uparjan 2021 online registration for the crop which you can follow:
- Those farmers who want to register for Kharif 2020 21, they must first of all Madhya Pradesh E Procurement Portal. http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/ have to go
- On the home page of the website you will find “Kharif Procurement 2020-21 Farmer Registration Application” A new link will be found on which you have to click or else you can go under Kharif section. “Kharif 2020-21” You can also click on the link
- If you click on the link given under Kharif section, now you will reach a new page here you will once again “Farmer Registration Application for Kharif Procurement Year 2022” have to click on the link
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, now you will get the necessary instructions for farmer registration, after reading which you will have to “Click to Register” have to click on the button
- After clicking on the above mentioned link, now the MP e Uparjan Farmers Registration Form will open in front of you.
- Now the applicant has to get the application / farmer code, mobile no. OR It is mandatory to enter any 2 information in the overall number
- After this, the requested information has to be filled such as captcha code, mobile number etc. and after this “Search” click the button
Finally, applicants can click on the submit button to complete the farmer registration process.
Mp e-Uparjan FAQ (general question,
What is E Uparjan Portal?
E-Parjan is a web-based portal released by the Government of Madhya Pradesh, with the help of which farmers of the state can register to sell their crops at the crop procurement centers at the right prices.
What is the official website of e Uparjan Portal?
E-procurement website for farmer registration is http://mpeuparjan.nic.in/
Who can register on E Earnings?
Any farmer of the state can register on the e-procurement portal
Who is the beneficiary of all the facilities of e Uparjan Portal?
Only farmers of Madhya Pradesh can take advantage of all the facilities of e-procurement.
MP How to download e Uparjan App?
When was the mp eUparjan Portal implemented?
E procurement portal operated by the government from February 2020
When will the procurement of Kharif crop start?
The sale of Urd, Maize, Paddy, Bajra etc. will be started soon by the Government of Madhya Pradesh under Kharif 2021-22 Crop You can see the registration process above