Mahamesh Yojana List | Mahamesh Yojana Beneficiary List, Apply Online 2022 | Mahamesh Yojana Maharashtra Application form / registration , mahamesh yojana list | Raje Yashwantrao Holkar Mahamesh Yojana – mahamesh App Download
About one lakh families belong to the Nomadic Tribe-C category, i.e. the Dhangars and similar tribes, the sheep breed in the state as nomadic. Therefore, this group by the government Mahamesh Yojana 2021 The traditional occupation of sheep rearing is being promoted to provide social, educational and financial stability.
World-wide non-vegetarian meat is widely consumed. There is also a huge demand for meat in the southern states of the country. Therefore, sheep fish have huge potential for export. If the business of cattle rearing is done tactfully, then the products obtained from it (meat, milk, wool, etc.) can be obtained from a commercial point of view. As a result, the profitability of the business will increase and the business will become profitable.
Maharashtra Mahamesh Yojana 2022
In the budget session of 2019, it was announced that there is a need to allocate sheep for 75 percent subsidy to promote sheep rearing in the state. mahamesh 2021 There is a new plan.
Under Mahamesh Yojana 75% subsidy will be given for distribution of sheep, group distribution of male sheep for advanced breeds, 75% grant for sheep and 25% for beneficiaries. Similarly, 25 percent subsidy (up to the limit of four lakhs) and 50 percent subsidy (up to five lakhs) for mini silage balers cum wrappers for beat green chickens will be established. Mahamesh Yojana 2021-22 As per the norms, a total of 1,000 sheep will be allocated 20 sheep and 1 sheep (Permanent-500 and Migratory-500) and in the next 10 years about 53 thousand 400 male sheep will be allocated for improved species. Of these, 5340 male sheep were approved for distribution this year.
Mahamesh Scheme in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Raje Yashvantrav Holkar Mahamesh Yojana (Mahamesh Scheme)|
|name of king||Maharashtra|
|Mahamesh yojana App||Download|
|Beneficiary List Preliminary||Click Here|
|Beneficiary List Final||Click Here|
|year of registration||2021|
|check status||Click here|
Objective of Mahamesh Yojana 2022
Through this Mahamesh scheme the government is working for the welfare of sheep and goat farming sector and wants to strengthen the supply chain by providing thorough knowledge of sheep and goat rearing and marketing linkages.
mahamesh yojana The aim of this scheme is to create strong working conditions and knowledge base for sheep and goats. Which has the potential to set up an economically viable sheep and goat farming business. Government through Mahamesh Yojana is working hard to bring marginal sheep and goat farmers into the mainstream of economical and social development.
The sole objective of this scheme is to make economic and social progress of small and marginal farmers by promoting sheep and goat farming business in the state of Maharashtra.
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Maharashtra Mendhi Va Sheli Vikas Mahamandal
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Maharashtra Mendhi Vaishila Vikas Mahamandal Limited Pune (formerly known as Maharashtra Sheep Development Corporation) is a Government of Maharashtra Undertaking, established on 8 August 1978 under the Companies Act 1956 under Registration No. 20560/CTA. Registered for holistic development. and to improve the economic and social condition of the goat sector and the shepherd community in the state of Maharashtra. The main objectives of the corporation are as follows:
1. To expand to reorganize sheep and goat breeding farms of foreign / local / cross-breed sheep in the State.
2. Multiplying such units at a place convenient for sheep and goat.
3. Import, export and sale of sheep and goats and their products.
4. To undertake crossbreeding program for upgradation of local sheep and goat.
5. Establishing or reorganizing Sheep and Goat Extension Centers in collaboration with the State Government.
6. To finance, promote, establish, administer and assist institutions run by the Government, Co-operative Societies.
Mahamesh yojana Beneficiary List 2022
Any beneficiaries of the scheme who want to see their name in the beneficiary list of this Mahamesh scheme of the government or want to check the beneficiary list, then they have to follow the procedure given below:
- Citizens of Maharashtra who want to check the Beneficiary List of Mahamesh Yojana can visit the official website of the scheme. mahamesh.co.in go to
- After reaching the website home page, you will see in the dashboard given at the bottom of the website “Beneficiary List” You will get a link on which you have to click
- Now you will get the information of all the lists or you will see the information of any new list coming which you will be able to access later and in this way you can reach the Beneficiary List page.
Mahamesh Yojana Application Online [Login]
Those people of the state who want to take advantage of this Mahamesh scheme of the government, then they will have to login with their Aadhaar in this scheme and upload documents to complete the application process. The complete process of registration in the scheme is given below. You can follow:
go to website
Citizens of Maharashtra who want to join Raje Yashwantrao Holkar Mahamesh Yojana can visit the official website of the scheme mahamesh.co.in go to
Go to User Login Link
Enter Aadhar Number
Now after entering your 12 digit Aadhaar number, you can register by clicking on the “Login” button
After login to the scheme, now you have to select the option “Upload Documents” and after that upload all the required documents
Click on submit button
After uploading all the selected documents click on “Submit” button now receipt is generated on your screen. Keep it safe.
Note:- For more information click on the link below Mahamesh Yojana Check Official PDF Manual of: PDF Menual
mahamesh online registration Features
- Applicants should carefully fill in the details of the issues indicated in the application.
- After filling the information for each issue, press the SAVE button and the filled information will be saved.
- Then, in a single application, which component of the plan should be selected in the plan?
- Only after the application is submitted with the message “Application Form is Successfully Submitted” should the applicant be considered for submission for selection.
- Then after clicking on the “View Receipt” button, the applicant will see the receipt of the application and take a print out of the same.
Follow Us On Social Media