Kisan Mandhan Yojana: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Application Online 2021 pmkmy registration online | pmkmy gov in, pmkmy kisan | pmkmy scheme | pmkmy csc online| PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana , pradhan mantri mandhan yojana apply
The Prime Minister Modi government had announced the PM Kisan Maandhan Pension Yojana 2021 (PMKMY) scheme for the unorganized workers only last year, all those people whose monthly income is less than ₹ 15000 will be given this scheme of the central government. PMKMY Pension Under the scheme, every subscriber will receive an assured pension of minimum Rs 3,000 per month after attaining the age of 60 years. For those who want to apply in this scheme, the complete process of application is given below, which all of you can follow, check status, see list, and register.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2022 (PMKMY)
Under this PM pension scheme for farmers, each farmer will have to make a monthly contribution of Rs 100 per month to get the minimum fixed monthly pension of Rs 3,000 per month. All the beneficiary farmers will get this pension amount on attaining the age of 60 years.
This Kisan Pension Scheme 2021 In order to successfully roll out the scheme, the government has assigned this scheme to the Common Service Center (CSC) so that the application process of the farmers can be done at the earliest. will contribute. LIC will be the nodal agency for its implementation and will be responsible for the payment.
PM Kisan Mandhan Scheme Highligts
|scheme name||PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2022|
|Launched By||Former Finance Minister Piyush Goyal|
|Launch Date||15 February 2019|
|Beneficiary||Unrecognized Workers (UW)|
|pension amount||Rs 3000 Per Month|
|through enrollment||CSC Centers / Self|
|Scheme Category||Central Govt|
|Scheme Status||is on|
PMKMY Eligibility 2022 (Eligibility for Maandhan Yojana)
to the candidates PM Shram Yogi Maan-Dhan Yojana To become eligible for PM-SYM one has to fulfill the following minimum eligibility criteria:
- The age of all the beneficiaries should be between 18 to 40 years.
- Farmer should have cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per the land records of the respective state/UT
- This scheme is for cable small and marginal farmers.
- The person should not be an income tax payer.
- Applicants should not be engaged in organized sector with membership of EPF/NPS/ESIC
- The applicant should have a savings bank account.
- He should have Aadhar number.
Documents for Kisan Maandhan Yojana 2021
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- proof of residence
- age proof
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
PMKMY Contribution Amount Chart
The PMSYM scheme is similar to the EPF scheme for organized sector workers in which 12% of the basic salary goes to the Employees’ Provident Fund while an equal contribution is made by the employer.
|Entry Age (Yrs)
|Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)
|Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)
|Total monthly contribution (Rs)
(Total = C + D)
PMKMY Registration (Self Enrollment Update)
Friends pm kisan mandhan scheme At present, a very big update has been done in this scheme, earlier a person could register himself in this scheme without CSC, but after the new update, the option of Self Enrollment was removed from the official portal of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Mandhan.in. Is
Now registration can be done in Maandhan scheme only by CSP operator.
note- Self Enrollment option has been re-added on Pt Kisan Maandhan website, we have also added the process of applying on our own in this article, you can see above.
kisan mandhan scheme apply online 2021
- To register in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan, first you have to visit the official website of the scheme. maandhan.in will go on
- After reaching the website you “Self Enrollment” A button will appear on which you have to click
- Now a new pop up (Login using Mobile) will open in front of you, in which you have to enter your mobile number to log in and click on the “Proceed” button.
- After clicking on Proceed button, now you have to enter Name, Email, Captcha and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile number which you have to fill in the asked box and click on “Proceed” button
- After giving on correct OTP and after Proceed you will be successfully login to PMSYM Dashboard
- now you Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Or you can fill the registration form of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana and NPS (National Pension Scheme for Traders and Self Employed Persons Yojana)
- To register in the scheme, now you can click on the link “Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana”, after which you can fill the registration form of the scheme.
PMKMY Registration Prosses For VLE
1. CSC VLE To PMKMY To register a person, first of all I have to go to the official website of the scheme given below maandhan.in
2.Now to register VLE at the bottom of the website “Click Here to apply now” A button will appear on which the VLE has to click. And in the next page you have to click on CSC VLE Login button
3. As soon as you click on CSC VLE Login button then you connect.csc.gov.in You will be redirected to the website from where you can login by entering your CSC ID and password, if your ID and password is already saved on the website then you can login directly.
4. as soon as you CSC ID and Password When you log in by entering pmsym.csccloud.in Dashboard will open
5. Now VLE has to click on New Enrollment button to register a person
6. As soon as you click on the New Enrollment button, a form will open in front of you where you have to fill some information of the customer such as the customer’s Aadhar number, mobile number, email id, etc. click the button
7. After submitting you have to complete the EKYC of the customer, for that you can scan the fingerprint of the customer. can benefit from this scheme
Benefits of PMKMY Registration through CSC
Register minimum 300 and above farmers under PMKMY and get extra Rs 10 for enrollment and minimum 100 registration up to 299 farmers under PMKYM and get extra Rs 5 per enrollment.
Protecting farmers’ rights tops Modi’s list. Several schemes have already been implemented, which support agricultural development. Additionally, the central government is also aware of the hardships of the old farmers, who can no longer work on the fields. To help such people, the Modi government had started a new pension scheme for farmers named PM Kisan Pension Scheme (PMKMY) Under this scheme all the farmers will get Rs 3000 as pension.
PMKMY FAQ (FAQ)
Who can apply for PMKMY?
Workers in the age group of 18 to 40 years whose monthly income is Rs 15,000 or less. one whose job is casual
How can I apply for PM Shram Yogi Manthan Pension Scheme?
You can subscribe to this scheme by visiting your nearest CSC center
When was this Kisan Mandhan Yojana started?
This scheme was launched on 15, February 2019
Who are not eligible for pmkmy scheme?
Under this scheme, any employee who comes under any statutory social security scheme like NPS, ESIC, EPFO and an income tax payer is not entitled to join the scheme.
Is there any educational qualification prescribed to become a member of the scheme?
No. There is no minimum educational qualification required to join PM Maandhan Yojana.
Follow Us On Social Media