Kalia co in district block panchayat: In this article, we have shared with you the online application process of Kalia Yojana, Kalia Yojana Online Beneficiary New List 2021, Application Form, Application Status, and all the necessary information and latest updates of this scheme, started by the Government of Odisha. please read this article carefully –
kalia co in district block panchayat –
The full form of Kalia Yojana is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme was implemented by the Government of Odisha, from the current Rabi season 2018-19 onwards.
Under this scheme, about 50 lakh small and marginal farmer families are provided financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- in five seasons. So that all farmers can buy essentials like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and can use assistance for labor and other investments. Under the Kalia Yojana, necessary facilities like financial assistance, agricultural loans, insurance cover are being provided to the farmers and poor families of Odisha.
|Name of the scheme||Odisha Kalia Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of Odisha state|
|Objective||To provide adequate funds for farming|
Main Objective of Kalia Scheme –
The main objective of the Odisha government’s Kalia Scheme is to increase agricultural productivity in the state and remove the poverty of the farmers. These are the five main Objectives of Kalia Yojana –
- comprehensive support for farming
- comprehensive support for livelihood
- Help for weak agricultural household
- Life insurance for cultivators and landless agricultural laborers
- interest-free crop loan
To get the benefit of Kalia Yojana, it is mandatory to fill the Kalia Yojana Application Form. The brothers and sisters of Odisha who want to benefit by joining this scheme have to follow the following requirements and instructions.
Who is eligible to get benefits under KALIA Scheme?
This scheme is for the permanent residents of Odisha. Especially those 50 lakh poor families who come in the BPL list will be given the benefit of this scheme. These beneficiaries are included in this.
- Small and marginal farmers
- landless agricultural household
- vulnerable agricultural household
- landless agricultural laborers and sharecroppers
Required documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- farm documents
- MNREGA job card
- photocopy of ration card
- bank account number
- passport size photo
- mobile number etc.
KALIA Yojana Application Form 2021
farmer registration Kalia scheme:- For online application of Kalia Yojana (Kalia scheme form pdf) follow the following instructions –
- First go to the official website of Kalia Scheme ie kalia.odisha.gov.in
- Now On the homepage, you have to click on the Online Grievance Application Form option appearing on the top right side.
After clicking on this option, the instruction page will open in front of you, read it and then click on Proceed –
After this Do you want to file a Grievance? Will come by writing In which you have to click on Yes.
To apply Kalia Yojana Application Form 2021, now you have to enter your Aadhaar number. After that the complete form will open in front of you.
Submit after filling the complete form carefully. Your application will go for verification. After that you will be registered.
How To Check Kalia Yojana Beneficiary New List 2021 –
of Kalia scheme To see the new Beneficiary List, follow the following instructions –
- Above all kalia.odisha.gov.in Visit website.
- After that click on the Beneficiary List option given in the menu bar.
- After this you have to choose your District, Block and Gram Panchayat in the next page. After that view Click on the button.
Now you will see a pdf containing the list of beneficiaries of Small and Marginal farmers and Landless agricultural labourers, as per Gram Panchayt. pdf icon By clicking on it, the complete list of your Gram Panchayat will be shown. In which you can see your name.
kalia co in district block panchayat Online Apply –
To check application status, visit kalia.odisha.gov.in. On the homepage, click on the link given online Grievance Application form. After this, click on the Track Your Application button appearing in the top right corner of the next tab.
Enter your Aadhaar or Token Number in the box that appears and click on the Show button. In this way you will know the status of the application.
Important Features Of Kalia Co in Apply Online portal –
- Self-Registered Farmers can Upload Documents under PM-KISAN Yojana
- Online Grievance Application Form can be filled
- Kalia Scheme Online Application
- Track Status of Your Application
- Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana
- Online Refund Application
- New Account and Login For manage the Portal
Reject List kalia co in district block panchayat –
The process of checking the Reject List of all the applicants who have made any mistake in filling the Kalia Yojana form is as follows –
- To see Kalia Yojana Reject List, first you go to Kalia portal.
Now on the home page click on the option of Online Grievance Application Form.
In the next page click on track your application button.
Now enter your Aadhar/Token number and click on the show button.
Now the information about the acceptance or rejection of your application will be known.
HelpLine Numbers For Kalia Scheme Related Queries –
for complaint regarding the Kalia scheme – 1800-345-6770
For general Queries and information about Kalia yojana – 1800-572-1122, 080-6117-4222