NATIONAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP AWARDS | Ministry of Skill Development NEA Registration | National Entrepreneurship Awards Registration 2021
India and the Indian economy are undergoing a cultural change. The attitude, mindset and orientation of the younger generation is slowly but surely shifting from jobs to an enterprise. As a significant step to catalyze a cultural shift among the youth towards entrepreneurship, the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) has decided to recognize and honor the outstanding young generation of entrepreneurs and their ecosystem builders for their outstanding contributions. National Entrepreneurship Award (NEA) has been instituted for in entrepreneurship development
The 4th edition of National Entrepreneurship Awards (NEA) 2019 is in the NEA series. The NEA program was started in 2016 and continued in 2017 and 2018.
NEA seeks participation of young entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial ecosystem builders from across India, in the National Entrepreneurship Awards 2019. It seeks to inculcate and entice the entrepreneurial attitude among the future generations and the youth of India.
A total of 45 awards under NEA 2019 have been carefully considered to enable participation of youth below 40 years of age and their ecosystem builders across regions, geographic and socio-economic backgrounds through the process of nomination.
A trophy, certificate and a cash prize will be presented to the winners at a high-profile awards ceremony proposed on Saturday, 9 November 2019.
General Rules for Enrollment
- All Support Agency, Lead Partner, Regional Partners shall sign (physically or digitally) a non-disclosure agreement with MSDE.
- Nominations for the NEA 2019 Awards will be invited by self-nomination in addition to the nomination
- The decisions of the Jury and the Implementation Committee will be final and binding.
- Any false information provided in reference to the National Entrepreneurship Awards with respect to identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of rights, or non-compliance with these Terms or any of the terms and conditions or consequences of any Elimination of the candidate from the award process.
- Nominations are to be filled in English only.
- First generation entrepreneurs up to the age of 40 years can apply for the award.
To know all the rules related to enrollment, visit the link given below: Click Here For GENERAL RULES Page
how to enroll
- To register your name, first of all go to the direct link given in front CLICK HERE
- After visiting the link, a register page will appear in front of you, in which you have to fill your information and click on the Continue button.
- After this, you can easily register by following all the steps that follow.
How can you check your eligibility for the award?
Ans- Website www.neas.gov.in Check out the eligibility criteria for the award on the website in the awards categories
What is the common eligibility criteria for all categories?
Ans- The general eligibility criteria for all categories are: Entrepreneur should be 40 years of age as on 1st April 2019, verified with at least one of the Government approved ID cards. The candidate should be a first-generation entrepreneur. Entrepreneur Awards Track – Entrepreneur should have own stake in the enterprise as per eligibility criteria table
To which sector are these awards given?
Agriculture++, Chemical++, Engineering++, Handicrafts, Health Care, Hospitality++, Logistics++, Renovation++, Retail++, Textiles++