Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana apply online | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Registration / Online Application 2021 | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Online Registration Form | Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Beneficiary, Hospital List
In order to improve the hospital facilities for all the residents of the state of Punjab, the Government of Punjab has launched Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana. Today in this article, we Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2021 Will share all the details with you. Check from here what are the benefits of this scheme of the state government and how to check this Sarbat Sehat Bima Beneficiary List, as well as the complete process of applying, you can check from here and apply and take advantage of the scheme from here Check complete details to fill online form.
Sarbat Sehat Bima 2021 Application Form
Ayushman Bharat – Sarbat Seva Insurance Scheme (AB-SSBY), which is a flagship state health insurance scheme courtesy of the state of Punjab. AB-SSBY Punjab will provide financial security to 70% of the state’s population. It is an entitlement based cashless health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per year. Under this scheme, cashless and paperless treatment is available in government and private hospitals.
The cost of premium for 14.86 lakh SECC beneficiary families will be borne by the Central Government. And the premium cost of remaining 28.27 lakh beneficiary families will be fully borne by the state (state treasury and departments) by the state government in 60:40 ratio. The Punjab government has started the process of making e-card under Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana. The state government is now issuing e-cards to eligible beneficiaries from public hospitals and Common Service Centers (CSCs) across the state. This Universal Health Insurance was launched by CM Captain Amarinder Singh on 20th August 2019 at a state level function.
Sarbat Sehat Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana 2021|
|who started||CM Capt Amarinder Singh|
|Launch Date||20 August 2019|
|related plan||Ayushman Bharat|
|beneficiary||residents of Punjab state|
|Objective||provide health benefits|
|Department||State Health Agency,Punjab|
|Helpline Number||104 or 14555|
SSBY Beneficiaries Enroll Next 6 Month
as you all know that Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana 2021 Under the scheme, health insurance of Rs 5 lakh is given to all the beneficiaries. Punjab Health Minister Balbir Singh Sindhu has directed the officials to enroll all the beneficiaries of Sarbat Sewa Bima Yojana within a period of 6 months. So that all eligible beneficiaries can take advantage of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana. Under this scheme, the process of making e-cards has been expedited by the government. So far about 46 lakh e-cards have been issued by the government.
- The government is all set to expedite the process of making e-cards by organizing a camp at the village level in all the districts.
- These camps will be organized by the concerned departments and e-cards will be generated and provided to all the eligible families.
- Special centers will be set up to generate e-cards so that all the beneficiaries of Sarbat Sewa Bima Yojana can be covered within 6 months.
- The Punjab Mandi Board has also been directed to organize camps in the Market Committee to register all the farmers under this scheme.
- The Excise and Taxation Department has also been directed to organize an awareness campaign for the small traders covered under the scheme.
Sarbat sehat bima yojana e-card
Now all the eligible beneficiaries of Sarbat Seva Bima Yojana in Punjab can get their e-cards. They can collect their e-card from any public hospital or CSC.
To review the working and progress of Sarbat Sewa Bima Yojana, Punjab Government has already appointed 22 District Coordinators. These coordinators will facilitate the beneficiaries in government and private hospitals. People can check their name in Punjab Sarbat Sewa Bima Yojana List, Beneficiaries List at sha.punjab.gov.in.
Sarbat sehat bima yojana features
- Cashless health insurance cover of Rs 5 lakh per family per year
- Cashless Secondary Care and Tertiary Care Treatment in Public and Private Hospitals of Punjab and Chandigarh (1396 Packages)
- Pre-existing diseases are covered and the treatment package includes 3 days pre-hospitalization and 15 days hospitalization expenses
- Beneficiaries can avail health services in private and government hospitals in Punjab and Chandigarh
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Eligibility
The general eligibility criteria to avail the benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Applicant must be resident of Punjab State
- The applicant should belong to the categories issued under the AB scheme.
- Applicant should be below poverty line category.
- The applicant must have a ration card.
Documents for Punjab Sarbat Health Insurance
- Aadhar Card
- proof of residence
- Ration card
- income proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Registration (Online Application)
There is no registration process for the beneficiaries. The selected list is prepared by the concerned authorities on the basis of those people who are below poverty line and some ration card holder and also according to different categories of beneficiary mentioned above. That is, if you are thinking of applying online in this scheme of the government, then you do not need to do this, if you are eligible for the scheme, then you can get your health e-card made from the public service center or the nearest hospital.
Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Beneficiary List 2021
The website of the scheme provides the facility to check the eligibility of your application in the scheme. To check your eligibility, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Firstly, you have to visit the official website of State Health Agency, Punjab. sha.punjab.gov.in will go on
- Now the home page of the website will open in front of you
- Here you will find under CITIZEN CORNER option under Main Menu “CHECK FOR ELIGIBILITY IN SCHEME” have to click on the link
- On the web page, you will get two options to check your eligibility:
- Search by Aadhar Number / Smart Ration Card Number / PAN Number / Construction Worker ID Number / Journalist ID Number.
- Search by Name (Ration card category only)
- Click on your desired option. Enter the asked information click on show status
Sarbat sehat bima yojana hospital list 2021
- Firstly visit the official website sha.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, scroll down to the “Hospitals” tab in the main menu and then click on the “Govt/Private” hospital link to check the list.
Punjab 5 lakh Bima Yojana FAQ
What is Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
Sarbat Sewa Bima Yojana (SSBY), which is a flagship state health insurance scheme courtesy of the state of Punjab. The AB-SSBY scheme will provide financial security for health services to 70% of the population of the state of Punjab.
How to register Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab?
To apply for the scheme, you have to register by visiting the official website and submit the form, the complete process of application is given in the above lake.
How much insurance is available under Punjab Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana?
Under this scheme of the state government, people are provided insurance coverage up to Rs 5 lakh.
Is there free treatment of corona under this insurance scheme?
According to a new announcement of the government, now the treatment of corona has also been included in the Ayushman Bharat Sarbat Health Insurance Scheme, now under the scheme free treatment of corona is done.
How to check Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana Punjab Hospital list?
To check the hospital list under the scheme, go to the official website and click on the link “Click on the “Hospital” link present in the main menu.
Follow Us On Social Media