Employment registration online in Employment Exchange | All state Rojgar portal list 2021 | online employment registration , employment registration online In Hindi | UP Employment Registration | bihar employment registration online
Check here employment registration for all states of India like UP, Maharashtra, MP, Kerala, Arunachal, Manipur, Tamil Nadu etc. How is employment registration taxed, see complete information about employment exchange here in Hindi What is sewayojan registration and how to do it employment exchange registration 2021 Learn to do cg rojgar panjiyan online kese karen, check state wise rojgar portal registration list online from here.
Employment Exchange is a one stop employment registration solution that provides a wide range of employment and career related services to the citizens of India. It works towards bridging the gap between job seekers and employers, candidates seeking training and career guidance, agencies providing training and career counseling.
Employment Exchange 2021 (Employment Registration)
Employment Exchange is an organization that provides employment assistance based on qualification and experience. Departments of employment in different states of India allow unemployed educated youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for job vacancies occurring in different regions of that state. Employment Exchange has been named as “Employment Guidance and Promotion Center” as the focus is now on vocational guidance and career counseling apart from registration, deposit, placement etc.
Employers can post their vacancies with the employment exchange and choose from among the registered candidates as per their requirements. Institutions setting up employment between 10 to 24 persons are being brought under the purview of the Act-The Employment Exchange (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1959 for the purpose of furnishing returns.
This is likely to result in more realistic estimates of employment in the organized sector. It is mandatory for the employer to furnish information regarding the result of the selection against the notified vacancies within thirty days from the date of selection to make the registration data more rational. The definitions of employee and employer are broad enough to include contract labor that has worked more than 240 days in a year.
Employment registration online (Employment Exchange)
For employment online registration 2021, please visit the state employment exchange website. Employment exchange websites of all the states are given at the end of the article. can do.
- If you are not a registered member, you need to register to create your account.
- Log in to the State Employment Exchange website with your credentials.
Select the name of the district. In case of some states, your state of origin and district details are also asked for. So follow the instructions given in the respective state portal.
- Fill out the profile form. On submission of the form, an acknowledgment containing the registration number, date of registration and the name of the employment exchange is provided to you.
- This acknowledgment may be printed and retained for future reference.
- Submit all relevant certificates in support of Education, Experience, Caste, Sports, Handicapped (issued by Medical Board/CMO), Ex-Serviceman, Widow, Freedom Fighter and proof of residence etc. to the mentioned employment office within 15 days from the date of registration Do it. Registration deadlines may vary from state to state.
- Lastly, the Employment Exchange will issue you the Registration Card carrying the Registration Number along with the date of issue of Registration Registration.
Employment registration offline (How to apply offline)
Note: For offline registration, users have to visit their nearest employment office along with all the qualifying documents and experience certificates.
Visit the nearest employment exchange office in your area of residence and fill the required application form.
- Submit attested photocopies of all your education and experience related certificates with your resume.
- Caste certificate (optional) and photographs.
- Experience certificate, if you have it.
Present any one of the following identification documents:
- voter id card
- ration magazine
- Birth certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- After registration, you will be issued a registration number.
Employment Exchange Registration All India
If you are not able to find the Employment Exchange website of your state or the website is not available on the web portal of your state, then you can apply on the official employment exchange portal of Government of India NCS National Career Service.
National Career Service has been implemented by the Ministry of Labor and Employment Department of the Central Government for the whole country, any citizen of any state who is unemployed and wants to get a job under the Employment Exchange program of the government, then he can go to the official web of National Career Service. The portal can be visited at ncs.gov.in
If you are from the central government National Career Service If you want to register online on the portal, for this we have published a separate article, the link of which is given below, on which you can go and get information about the complete process of application NCS registration process Click Here
Employment Registration Websites links (State Wise)
Required Documents For Registration
- Ration magazine.
- Voter ID Card.
- Proof of job in the parent’s state.
- Certificate of education in the state.
- Letter from Gazetted Officer or Head of School.
- Certificate issued by an MLA/MP.
- Address proof.
Employment Exchange Portal Benefits
- Job seekers can search for suitable jobs based on their qualification
- Registered job seekers can check their status on the waiting list of jobs online.
- The unique registration number provided by the employment exchange can be a reference while applying for jobs, especially government jobs.
- Whenever government vacancies are announced, a list of registered members with suitable educational profiles is sent to the employers concerned for consideration.
Follow Us On Social Media