Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana Apply | Chief Minister Kovid-19 Child Service Scheme Online Application , MP CM Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana | MP Bal Seva Yojana Application Form 2021 | Chief Minister Child Service Scheme List
Madhya Pradesh government has started another new scheme in the state named Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021, under which the children of the state who have been orphaned due to Kovid-19 or their parents have died due to this corona period. Benefit will be provided under the scheme tax and they will also be provided assistance under the scheme. This Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021 What are the benefits of this scheme, and you can check complete information about how to apply in this child service scheme from here.
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2021
Due to the Corona epidemic all over the country, in many families, both their parents have been snatched from the children. In such a situation, for the safe future of these children, the Madhya Pradesh state government has started a new initiative, this mukhyamantri covid 19 bal seva yojana. Mukhyamantri Kovid-19 Bal Seva Yojana has been implemented across the state to help all the children who were orphaned due to Corona epidemic. The purpose of this Mukhya Mantri COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana MP of Madhya Pradesh government is to provide financial and food security to the orphan children, so that they can complete their education without any hindrance while living a dignified life and improve their future. .
of this government Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2021 The letters of the scheme have been implemented in the entire state with some letters, you can see below.
MP CM COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Kovid-19 Child Service Scheme|
|who started||CM Shivraj Singh Chohan|
|Launch Date||22 July 2021|
|state name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||Providing assistance to children orphaned by Covid-19|
|Relief fund||5000 rupees per month|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Department Name||Women and Child Development Department MP|
Due to the corona epidemic in the state, there has been an accidental death of parents earning livelihood in many families, there is a need to provide government assistance to the children of such affected families. Therefore, this important part of the government MP Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana 2021 The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial and food security to these children, so that they can lead a dignified life as well as complete their education without any problem. Relief is to be provided to maximum people, so eligible persons can easily take advantage of the scheme.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Kovid-19 Child Service Scheme
- Only permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of the scheme.
- The family should not be eligible to get the benefit of Chief Minister Kovid-19 Yoddha Kalyan Yojana.
- The deceased parents of the beneficiary should not be such government servants or servants of government undertakings who are eligible to get pension under the old pension scheme.
- Boys and girls who are 21 years of age or less, but for the prescribed duration of the graduation course, whichever is less and who-
- The parent has died of Kovid-19 or
- The parents must have passed away in the past and their legitimate guardian must have died of COVID-19.
- One of the parents has died in the past and now the other has died of Covid-19.
- “Death from Kovid-19” means that which has occurred in the period from March 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021 i.e. under the second wave of Corona.
Documents for Kovid-19 Child Service Scheme
- proof of residence
- age proof
- birth proof
- identity proof
- Aadhar Card
- orphan proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
COVID-19 Bal Seva Yojana Assistance
Financial assistance per month: Under the Chief Minister’s Kovid-19 Bal Seva Yojana, the child orphaned due to Kovid-19 will get an assistance amount of Rs 5000 per month in their bank account. If the child is less than 18 years of age, then the children’s assistance amount will be deposited in the account of the guardian of the beneficiary. This assistance amount will be payable to the concerned child beneficiary till the age of 21 years.
Free ration every month: Under the scheme, all the beneficiary orphan children will be provided monthly ration under the National Food Security Act to their guardian appointed under the provisions of the scheme.
Education Aid: Every beneficiary will be provided free education (from first class to graduation) under the scheme for school education, higher education, technical education, medical education, legal education etc.
Benefits of Madhya Pradesh Corona Child Service Scheme
- Under the scheme, children will get financial assistance of Rs 5000 per month.
- Ration will also be provided to the guardian of the child as an aid under this scheme.
- If the child is less than 18 years of age, the assistance amount will be deposited in the joint account of their guardian.
- The cost of school education, higher education, technical education, medical education, legal education etc. will be borne by the government for each child.
- A helpline has also been issued to help the corona affected children.
Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Bal Seva Yojana Apply Online
Those who want to apply in this scheme of the government, then all of them can easily take advantage of the scheme through mp e service portal of Madhya Pradesh, they can also contact the helpline number for the application, whose information is given below. :-
- To apply, first go to the link given below http://covidbalkalyan.mp.gov.in/
- Now click on the Apply button present on the home page of the website
- As soon as you click on the above mentioned link, the registration page will open in front of you as shown below
- Register on mp eservise portal by filling all the information asked in this registration form
- After registering successfully login using your login credentials
- After login to the portal Chief Minister Kovid-19 Child Service Scheme Click on and start filling the application form of the scheme
CM Covid-19 Bal Seva Scheme Contact details
Helpline Number – 181
Whats number – 9407896571
Child Helpline Number- 1098
Follow Us On Social Media