Haryana Free laptop Yojana Apply Online | Haryana Laptop Scheme Registration | Haryana Laptop Scheme Online Application | Haryana Free Laptop Yojana Form 2021-22
Haryana government is going to launch free laptop scheme for government school students. Under this free laptop distribution scheme, the government will give free laptops to those people who have scored more than 90% marks in 10th and 12th class board exams. All the beneficiaries whose name will appear in the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme beneficiary list, all of them will have to apply online to take advantage of this scheme, Haryana government will soon launch the online portal for this scheme.
The government also implemented this laptop scheme in 2019 under which all government schools across Haryana were asked to prepare the list of beneficiaries for the free laptop scheme. Then the free laptop scheme beneficiary list had the name of the toppers who appeared in the state board exam. In 2019, laptops were provided to more than 500 meritorious students in this Free Laptop Scheme. According to reports, the government can start the free laptop distribution scheme again for 2022.
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana 2022
Haryana government is planning to provide free laptops to the students of government schools amid the Covid-19 pandemic. A government spokesperson said that the plan to provide this muft laptop to the students of class 8, 9, 10, 11 and 12 of government schools belonging to all categories is under consideration of the state government. The spokesman said that this would make it easier for the students to take advantage of digital education and would go a long way.
According to the Haryana government, the decision to provide free laptops to the students of the state studying in class 8 to class 12 of the government schools of the state belonging to all categories including unreserved class, scheduled caste, backward class as well as minority community. It has been taken so that boys and girls of schools can take advantage of digital education. With this haryana Free Tablet laptop 2021, the Haryana government hopes that the distribution of free laptops will make it easier for the students to learn various subjects at home as well as help crack online examinations. After getting the complete approval of this scheme of Haryana Government, it will be implemented in the entire state.
Free Laptop Scheme Haryana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2021|
|sponsored by||State government|
|beneficiary||10th 12th class students|
|Objective of the plan||raising the level of state education|
|laptop price||Rs 15000|
Who can apply for this laptop distribution scheme?
- Only the students of Haryana state can apply for the scheme.
- The student must have passed the examination from Haryana Board.
- Students are eligible to apply for the scheme after passing the class 10th and 12th board exams.
- The student must have secured at least 75% or more marks in class 12th.
- Only poor students are eligible for the scheme.
- Students of other boards will not be eligible to apply for Haryana Laptop Distribution Scheme.
free laptop scheme beneficiaries list
The categories of students to prepare the free laptop scheme beneficiary list by Haryana Education Department are as follows:
- First 100 Toppers of 10th State Board Exams (Without Caste, Gender or Income Limit)
- Top 100 Girls in General Category.
- Top 100 boys from Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 girls from Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- Top 100 students from Below Poverty Line (BPL) category.
note: This data is given according to the data released under 2019, if the government implements the scheme again, then the new figures will be updated here.
Haryana Free Laptop Yojana Apply Online Form
To fill the Free Laptop Scheme online application form, a new dedicated portal may be launched by the government. The start and end date of registration of free laptop scheme in Haryana is still not finalized. We will update it here as soon as new guidelines for application/registration are released.
The education department of Haryana will also prepare the list of BPL students. The state government will distribute free laptops to students from economically weaker sections of all communities whose annual family income is less than Rs 2.5 lakh. Will verify the records of these students and the list of beneficiaries will be prepared after verifying their family income and other admission records by the end of this month.
How To Register Online for UP Free Laptop Scheme Apply Now:
- First of all click on bseh.org.in link to start the online registration process.
- Secondly, on the home page, you will get the Scheme register link “Haryana Student Free Laptop Distribution Scheme”.
- Then the Haryana Laptop Registration Form for Free Laptop distribution scheme will open in front of you.
- now you have to start filling in the details asked in the Registration Form 2021.
- After filling the form, upload the required documents including photos, mark sheet, and other certificates as asked.
- The next step is to recheck the details provided by you in the Application form. This will ensure that all the details are correct.
- Finally hit the submit button and then it will give you the Registration No. and password for checking it in future.
Need Of Free laptop Yojana Haryana
As you all know, due to the epidemic of Coronavirus (Covid 19) there has been a lot of loss to the education of school children, so that online education is now being accepted by all the state governments because only online education in a situation like Corona period. is the only solution
Still the situation of Corona in the country is not good and in view of this problem, it is being speculated that online education can be done in the new academic session of the year 2022 as well. For online education, it is necessary for all the students to have facilities like tablet, laptop, smartphone and internet. But the economically weaker families are not able to provide these facilities to their children.
Due to this problem, now the Haryana Government has decided to give free laptops to the students under the Haryana Free Laptop Scheme. Children of poor families will also be able to continue their online classes through the free laptops being given by the Haryana government.
Ref: News Reports