SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme Registration | SC / OBC Free Coaching Scheme Application | PM Free Coaching Application Online | COACHING-MSJE coaching.dosje.gov.in Registration | Free Coaching Scheme For SC and OBC Last Date
by central government Free Coaching Yojana 2021-22 Online Application Form to get Free Coaching for SC and OBC students under the official portal of Govt. coaching.dosje.gov.in are being invited. Under this free coaching scheme, the government will provide assistance for the entire coaching fee or fixed coaching fee for the course of the students. Local students will get a stipend of Rs 3000, while external students will get a stipend of Rs 6,000 along with a special allowance of Rs 2000 for the disabled till the duration of the course.
All the interested candidates of Scheduled Caste (SC) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category can now apply online at the official website. 6,000 under Free Coaching Scheme for SC/OBC students, apply online at official website coaching.dosje.gov.in/fill registration form, check eligibility criteria, courses covered, list Of empaneled coaching institutes/centres, stipend amount, special allowance and complete details you can check from here.
Free Coaching Yojana 2021 (SC/ OBC)
The free coaching scheme run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment supports the economically disadvantaged SC and OBC candidates to get good quality coaching. In this Free Coaching Yojana 2021-22, the government provides assistance to the students to be successful in appearing in the competitive examinations and getting a suitable job in the public/private sector.
For SC and OBC students Muft Coaching Yojana The total number of seats to apply under is 2000. Revised Scholarship Guidelines of “Central Sector Scheme of Free Coaching for SC and OBC Students” has been released by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The annual family income of the applicant who is interested in the free coaching scheme for SC/OBC students should be less than Rs.8 lakh. The only way to get help for coaching under this scheme is through online mode.
Free Coaching Yojana Highlights
|scheme name||Prime Minister’s Free Coaching Scheme 2021|
|who started||central government|
|beneficiary||SC,OBC category students|
|year of registration||2021|
|Registration Start Date||New applications will be started soon|
|Registration Last Date||Coming Soon|
Free Coaching Scheme 2021 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the coaching scheme, the applicant students have to follow the following letters:-
- Students will be selected by the coaching institute on the basis of their academic result
- Academic result criteria will be relaxed for SC and OBC students
- Only SC and OBC caste students can apply for the scheme
- A student can enroll under the scheme for one time only
- Coaching will be provided for Preliminary and Main Exam.
- Students can take coaching twice for the preliminary and main examination.
- If the candidate is selected for the interview then he/she can take the coaching at any time.
- Selected candidate will have to appear in all classes
Documents for Free Coaching Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- passport size photo
- Education Qualification Details
Courses , Courses for which students will be given free coaching
Here is the complete list of courses for which SC/OBC students will be given free coaching under Free Coaching Yojana:
- Group A and B examinations conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) and various Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs)
- Group A and B exam conducted by the State Public Service Commission,
- Officer Grade Examinations conducted by Banks, Insurance Companies and Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs),
- Premier entrance examinations for admission to engineering such as IIT-JEE and AIEEE, medical such as AIPMT, vocational courses such as management (CAT) and law (CLAT) and any other such subjects as decided by the Ministry.
- Aptitude tests/exams such as SAT, GRE, GMAT and TOEFL
Free Coaching Yojana Stipend / Special Allowance
Stipend: Local students will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs 3000 per student for attending the coaching class. Similarly, for outstation students Rs 6000 per student will be paid per month. The stipend will be paid for the duration of the course or for one year, whichever is less. The stipend to each student will be paid by the ministry directly through DBT.
Special Allowance: Disabled students will also be eligible for special allowance of Rs.2000/- per month, which will be equivalent to valid disability certificate (disability of 40% or more than or equal to 40%) towards reader allowance, maintenance allowance, assistant allowance etc. This will be in addition to the stipulation mentioned in para 8 (ii) above.
Free Coaching Scheme Implementation Agencies
The scheme will be conducted by reputed coaching institutes/centres:
i) Central Government / State Governments / Union Territory Administrations / PSUs / Autonomous Bodies under the Central / State Governments;
ii) Central (both central and state) including universities and private universities recognized by the relevant authority; And
iii) Registered Private Institution / NGO.
Selection of candidates by institutes
While the Institute shall ensure that all the conditions given in Para 6 of the Scheme are complied with, while selecting the students under the Scheme, the Coaching Institute may apply the academic norms prescribed by the Institute. However, the institute may prescribe these criteria for SC/OBC candidates
Agreement If the number of applicants for the course is more than the number of seats, separate merit list will be prepared for the candidates belonging to SC and OBC on the basis of criteria mentioned in para 6 ii of the scheme.
Free Coaching for SC & OBC Students Registration 2021
Any coaching institute who wants to be a participant in this scheme and want to take advantage of the scheme, then they should apply by visiting the official portal of the government at coaching.dosje.gov.in/
- To apply, first click on the link given below http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/
- After reaching the website, the dashboard of the free coaching scheme will open in front of you.
- Through the home page of the website you can check the guide line of the scheme, user can check manual as well as login and apply
- Now to register in the free coaching scheme, first of all click on the “Menu” button present on the home page
- After this, now the options available in the menu will open in front of you, here you have to click on the “Register” button.
- If you do this on the button mentioned above, then the registration form of Free Coaching Yojana will open in front of you, here you have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After filling the form correctly, you have to click on the “Register” button to submit the registration form and after that you can login and fill your free coaching scheme application form through whatever ID password you have created.
You can fill your application form by following the instructions given on the portal, although you may face some problems due to the new portal but the problems coming on the portal will be fixed soon.
Note: LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS UNDER MODE 2 OF FCS FOR 2021-22 IS 10.09.2021.
Free Coaching Yojana Process of application
The scheme will be widely advertised through electronic media etc. giving brief information about the scheme. Applicants, after assessing their eligibility and suitability as per the eligibility conditions of the scheme, will be required to apply online at the portal of this Ministry, i.e. coaching.dosje.gov.in. Along with the details of the course he/she intends to attend.
(i) The portal for receiving applications shall be open twice a year for one month i.e. during July, 2020 and January, 2020.
(ii) Applicants have to upload their application forms along with the prescribed supporting documents.
(iii) No offline application will be entertained. Only online applications complete in all respects will be considered for assistance. All incomplete applications will be summarily rejected. However, rejected candidates will have the option to apply at later stages of selection.
Selected Candidates List 2021
The list of results of the students who had registered online for the scheme has been issued, the complete process of how to check the list is given below:
- First official website http://coaching.dosje.gov.in/ go to
- You will get the list on the home page of the website as you can see in the image
- Here you will now see both the list of mode 2, in front of which you will see a link of Click here for result
- Here you can check the selected candidates list by clicking on any of the two links given below.
Note: Selected students will now have to complete their application process after logging into the portal with their login credentials.
Pradhan Mantri Free Coaching Yojana FAQ
What is the Prime Minister’s Free Coaching Scheme?
This free coaching scheme run by the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Central Government has been implemented to provide good quality coaching for the economically disadvantaged SC and OBC candidates.
What is the other name of this PM Free Coaching Scheme?
The other name of this scheme is MSJE SC OBC Free Coaching Scheme which has been implemented for all SC and OBC students of the country.
This coaching scheme has been implemented by which department?
PM Free Coaching Scheme has been implemented by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of the Central Government all over the country.
What is the official website of PM Free Coaching Scheme?
The official website of this central government scheme is coaching.dosje.gov.in
Follow Us On Social Media