UK Pravasi Registration | Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registration 2021 | smart city Dehradun UK gov in e-pass | pravasi yatra panjikaran covid 19 | Dehradun smart city e pass apply / epass download | e pass for Uttarakhand
by Government of Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran 2021 (Migrant Workers) Official Web Portal of Govt. smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in The candidates are now being invited, now the workers of whichever state are working in any other state and now those who want to come back to their state by any means (air / train / road). He can fill the registration form under this post of the government. People have to apply online and register migrants as soon as possible to enroll their names in the list of stranded migrants of Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Overseas Travel 2021 (Dehradun Smart City)
Due to the Covid 19 pandemic, most of the people who are the natives of Uttarakhand are stranded at different places in India. To help the people of the state, the Uttarakhand government has launched a portal “Uttarakhand Migrant Registration” started. The main objective of this initiation is to bring back the migrant laborers and other people working outside by providing e-pass to the citizens. However, citizens can apply their e-pass on the SmartCity Dehradun portal to avail this e-pass facility.
Smart City E Pass Highlights
|Service Name||Smart City E Pass Registration 2021|
|Beneficiary||migrant workers, people of the state|
|Objective||Providing online services to citizens|
|year of registration||2021|
|Service Status||is on|
Dehradun Curfew Pass Apply Online 2021
For the people of the state on the website of Uttarakhand state government smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in curfew pass Online registration form is invited. People can now register migrants and others to travel to Dehradun. This curfew pass will facilitate all those stranded citizens who want to go out for any important work from home under the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
To Register Dehradun Curfew Pass Click on the Direct Link Given Below Visit It Official Portal Click Here
Dehradun curfew pass download
- Click on the link below to download and print the Curfew Pass: https://dsclservices.org.in/curfew-epass/search.php
- After that enter your pass number
- Now click on the search button
- After this your pass will come in front of you
- You can download it as well as print it.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Online
The Uttarakhand government is inviting migrants registration form online at smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in portal. People can now register migrants and others to travel to Uttarakhand. This Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran Will facilitate all those stranded migrant workers, students, tourists and other citizens who are stranded in other parts of the country due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) lockdown.
Migrants can also be registered by calling on specified mobile numbers, entering their details or by contacting SDRF/Police Line Coward Control Room. After the new guidelines issued by the MHA, travel is now possible. Anyone who wants to return to their homes in Uttarakhand will have to register by filling the form.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Yatra Registratoion (How to Register)
Those who are stuck in any other state of the country and want to come back to their state. Overseas Travel Registration The complete step by step process of how to do, how to fill the registration form is given below which you can follow:
- To register for the journey, you must first http://smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in/ go to
- After reaching the website, you will see a button “Pravasi Travel Registration (COVID-19)” on the homepage of the website, click on it
- As soon as you click on the button mentioned above, then the registration form will appear in front of you.
- Here candidates can enter personal information, current location (outside Uttarakhand), current location (outside Uttarakhand), contact person.
The information provided by the applicant must be accurate and each individual must undergo a mandatory 14-day period. If the information entered by the applicant is found to be incorrect, action can be taken under the Epidemic or Disaster Management Act.
Important things for migrant travel registration
The smartcitydehradun.uk.gov.in portal has been launched by the Rajasthan government for the migrant laborers due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Stay home for 14 days from the time you left an area with the ongoing spread of the virus.
- Stay home if you begin to feel unwell with even mild symptoms until you recover.
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical advice immediately.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Keep a tissue paper or handkerchief over your mouth while coughing or sneezing and then dispose of the tissue properly to prevent infection
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after coming from a public place.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
Uttarakhand Pravasi Travel Program
The state government of Uttarakhand with the help of other state governments will decide the bus route to bring back the trapped laborers in other states. The location of the stranded migrants will be checked and then the routes followed while taking back applicants from Uttarakhand. The nodal officers of the Uttarakhand State Help Centers are working with the nodal officers of other state governments to decide the arrangement, timing, location and number of buses.
It is important to note that every migrant applicant(s) will have to undergo a health check-up in the state from where they are departing. If the migrant is suffering from fever and other COVID-19 symptoms, then such migrant people will not be allowed to enter the state. Upon entering the assigned position, each applicant must undergo a re-examination. All those people who do not have any symptoms of coronavirus will have to stay in home quarantine for 14 days