For complete information regarding National Scholarship Portal registration, application form pdf and last date of application for the year 2021-22, read this article completely –
National Scholarship Portal Registration 2021 –
As you all know that the National Scholarship Portal is managed and coordinated by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Central Government. Every year lakhs of students studying in various state schools/colleges apply for scholarship on this portal.
In the session 2021-22, the registration of students is being done on the official website to get various types of scholarships. In this, different scholarship schemes are running for different types of students. To know what is the process of registering in it, you can follow the step by step procedure given below.
Read this also Know the process of availing the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme
Process for fresh registration on National Scholarship Portal –
- First official website Scholarships.gov.in Open it.
- given above website New Registration Click the link.
- After reading the guidelines on the next page, tick the Undertaking box and Continue Press button.
- Now fill the registration form in the next page, here you have to fill all your correct information.
- Last by filling the captcha code Register click the button
At the time of making new registration, you will have to fill state name, scholarship type, student name, scheme type, date of birth, gender, mobile number, email id, bank account number, IFSC code and any photo ID. After fresh registration is successful, student application id is received, please note it somewhere.
Process after new registration on National Scholarship Portal –
After registration, now you have to fill the application form for scholarship, for this you will first login, after that fill the scholarship form and submit the final
Follow these steps to login –
- Open the login page of National Scholarship Portal,
- After this fill the application ID of the student,
- Enter the date of birth of the student in the password and fill the captcha code and click on the login button,
- In next page create new password and submit,
- After doing this, you will be login to the scholarship form filling page.
What to fill in the scholarship form?
While filling the scholarship application form on the National Scholarship Portal, you need to –
- Intute District, state name
- Single Girl Child, Religion,
- Father Name,
- Mother Name,
- Annual Family Income,
- Day Scholar/Hosteler,
- Name of Institute,
- Admission/Enrollment/Registration no,
- Admission Year,
- Roll No, Section,
- Present Class/Course,
- Present Class/Course Year,
- Mode of Study,
- Present Class start date,
- Previous Board/University name,
- Previous Course,
- Previous Passing Year,
- Previous Class(%)
- University Rank Holder
- 10th roll number, board name, passing year (10th), Marks percentage
- 12th roll no, board name, year of passing, percentage of marks
- marital status,
- Gaudian Name,
- Is Disabled
- Type of Disability, % of Disability
- Parent Profession,
- Any of the Parent Not alive (Select option)
- Contact Details (Home, District, Block/Taluk, House no/street no, Pincode)
- Select the scheme to apply (it shows automatically for available schemes for you)
What are the documents to be uploaded while filling the application form?
If the fee for your course or current degree is less than Rs 50,000, then no documents have to be uploaded. Students whose fees are more than this have to upload these documents –
- Domicile Certificate
- Student Photograph
- Self Declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- self-attested certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee Receipt of the current year
- Income Certificate issued by the Designated State/UT Authority
- Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father
- Bonafide Student of Institution (download link available there)
After filling all the information, we will make the final submission and take out the pdf print of the National Scholarship Application Form and submit it to the college along with a copy of the uploaded documents.
Read this also How to join PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana? go in hindi
What is the last date for registration on National Scholarship Portal –
Let us tell you that you can check the last date official website of all the schemes being run on the National Scholarship Portal. scholarships.gov.in You can see it on the home page only. Visit the official portal to see the last date of scholarship schemes running by various ministries, states and universities.
National Scholarship Portal Help Line –
For any assistance regarding your scholarship, the government has provided a landline number and email id as given below –
Number – 0120-6619540
E-mail – [email protected]
Read this also Know how to get free skill training and employment from DDU GKY scheme?
Dear readers, please take note!
New updates and latest information about government schemes are now also given on our telegram channel. If you run telegram then definitely join our telegram channel.