Due to increased unemployment due to lock down and corona epidemic, Fifth note of musical scaleTh vendors have been hit twice by Corona. In such a situation, the Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana is working to provide immediate loans up to 10 thousand for the handcart, ready-track traders. application of prime minister svanidhi yojana, registration And the gain Stay tuned with us to get information related to –
What is Pradhan Mantri Swanidhi Yojana?
PM Svanidhi Yojana is one such scheme of the Modi government, under which an instant loan of up to 10 thousand is given by the bank to the street vendors running temporary shops along the street, tracks and roadsides. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this scheme June 1 To had started. Under this, loans up to 10 thousand are being given to poor traders easily at low interest. The full form of PM SVANidhi is Prime Minister Street Vendor Atmnirbhar Nidhi.
Read it Loan up to 10 lakhs from Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana – Apply like this
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana –
- street vendors covered under the scheme Up to Rs 10000 at low interest rate To provide the facility of working capital loan of Rs.
- Country 50 lakhs Providing working capital to more than one street vendors.
- On digital transaction of loan from bank 7 percent cashback To encourage by giving
- sellers who pay the loan on time higher loan eligibility Grant.
- Enhancing the credibility of entrepreneurs towards the government and banks.
Who will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana Application? ,
Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana is for all those street vendors who used to sell goods by roadside cart, street vendors or roaming in the streets to the homes of the people. These include the following vendors-
- vegetable seller
- barber shop
- fruit seller
- ready street food vendors
- tea, pakoras, bread sellers
- egg sellers
- footwear seller
- craft seller
- seller of books and stationery
- paan sellers
- laundry shop owner
- and others who do business by setting up temporary shops on the side of the road.
Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana Application –
Interested people should follow the following instructions to apply –
Required eligibility –
Street vendors hawking hawkers in cities, including those from nearby urban areas and those from rural areas. Those who were street vendors on or before 24 March 2020. Apart from this, there should be one of the following proofs, which proves that you are a street vendor.
- Street vendors should have vendor certificate or identity card issued by urban local bodies. or
- Evidence of one-time assistance provided by certain States or Union Territories during the period of lock down. or
- Documents of past loan taken by the seller. or
- Certificate if he is a member of any vendor association. or
- or any other document that proves that you are the seller.
It is mandatory to have vendor certificate for Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana application –
To take advantage of PM Svanidhi Yojana, certificate of vending will be given to the above mentioned vendors through internet. Those who do not have a certificate or identity card, get it made by contacting the local bodies.
Local bodies have also been ordered by the government to get a certificate and identity card issued at the earliest. So that maximum number of street vendors can get the benefit of the scheme.
How to apply for Svanidhi scheme –
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana in two ways. Read about them in detail below –
Read it Get your crops insured – you will get these government benefits
Online Application Process –
The applications for availing the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana have started from July 2. Any street vendor who uses street vendors, tracks or hawkers wants to take a loan of 10 thousand or less from this scheme. It is very important for them to know the online application process. For complete details follow the instructions given below –
- Firstly the official website of PM SVANidhi Yojana pmsvanidhi.mohua.gov.in go to
- Select the applicant option by clicking on login on the top right side of the home page of the website
- Login To do this you have to enter your mobile number. After that an OTP will be sent to your mobile, which you will enter and login.
- After that you have to fill the form that appears in front. In which information related to your Aadhaar, and being a street vendor will have to be filled and documents have to be uploaded.
- You have to submit the PM SVANidhi Yojana application form by filling it.
After that you don’t have to do anything. The loan amount will be transferred to your account by the bank.
Offline Application Process –
In PM SVANidhi Yojana offline process, you have to fill a form and submit it to the nearest lender office. You can download the form from here.
After filling the required information in the form, attaching the necessary documents with it will have to be submitted to the nearest lenders office. Follow the navigation given below to find the nearest lenders office –
home page >> click on view more ( below Planning to APPLY for Loan? option) >> Lenders List click here
Svanidhi Yojana Mobile App –
You can apply for the scheme through this mobile app. For this, you will have to contact a Banking Correspondence Organization or a small agent.
You can also get all the information related to Pradhan Mantri Svanidhi Yojana from this mobile app. To download app in mobile Click here.
Important questions related to Prime Minister’s Svanidhi Yojana application –
Q. How long will the loan be available after offline application?
You will submit the form to the nearest lender’s office. After that he will be examined there. After that the loan amount will be transferred to your account.
Q. What are the documents required to take advantage of the scheme?
first thing you have vendor certificate or vendor ID or LOR One of the documents should be Besides Aadhar card and voter card mandatory Should be.
Q. Who will give the loan?
Scheduled commercial banks, regional rural banks, small finance banks, co-operative banks, non-banking financial companies, micro-finance institutions and SHG banks will provide loans to you through the scheme.
Q. How long will the PM SVANidhi Yojana last?
This scheme will run till March 2022.
Q. If I take a loan of 10 thousand then how much subsidy will I get?
You can get a total subsidy of up to Rs 1600 on repayment of the entire loan.
Q. Within how many days will the entire loan be repaid?
You will have to pay EMI on monthly basis. Which will last for 12 months.
Q. After submitting the form, in how many days the loan will come in the bank account?
whole process PM SVANidhi Yojana The mobile app and website will be automated. From there you will be able to know the status of your application.
Q. Whom to contact in case of any problem or complaint?
In case of any problem or complaint, you can contact the following officer in the ministry –
The Director (NULM), Room No. 334-C, Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs, Nirman Bhawan, Maulana Azad Road, New Delhi- 110011,
Email – [email protected]
Telephone Number – 011-23062850
read this Register like this on MP Gramin Kamgar Setu Portal
Dear readers, please take note!
New updates and latest information about government schemes are now also given on our telegram channel. If you run telegram then definitely join our telegram channel.