HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021 | HDFC Bank Scholarship Application Online | HDFC Bank Scholarship Registration | HDFC Parivartan Scholarship for Class 11 and 12 Students 2021 Result | Scholarship Scheme 2021 | Scholarship For All Students Apply online
Online applications are being accepted in HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship, any student can currently apply online for the scheme. HDFC Bank Scholarship In 2021, applications are being invited on the official website of the scheme, application can be made easily by filling the use documents and form, this whole process can be done online only, for this you do not need to go anywhere.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship 2021-22
hdfc bank change ECS Scholarship It aims to support the meritorious and needy students belonging to the underprivileged sections of the society. The scholarship program is for school students from class 6 onwards preparing for UG and PG programmes.
Under the ECS Scholarship, students who are unable to afford the cost of education due to personal/family crisis or any other financial problems and are at risk of dropping out, are provided monetary assistance of up to INR 75,000 for their studies under the scheme. Is. HDFC Bank, India’s top banking and financial services provider, has offered this scholarship as part of its flagship program – Educational Crisis Scholarship (ECS). Bank is undertaking various projects as part of its social initiative – Parivartan in the field of education and livelihood training
Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana list / application 2021
HDFC Bank Scholarship Highlights
|Scholarship Name||HDFC Scholarship Scheme|
|launched by||HDFC Parivartan|
|Scholarship Amount||UP To INR 75,000|
|last date||31 Jul 2021|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
HDFC Scholarship Eligibility
Any student who wants to apply for this scheme or scholarship or is thinking of applying, then they have to fulfill the eligibility criteria given under the scholarship, if you do not follow these letters then you will not get the scholarship
To check the eligibility of this scholarship Official Website of Scholarship Go to and go through all the eligibility criteria given under the apply section first and then apply for the scholarship
HDFC Scholarship Required Documents
We have given you the complete list of what documents the applicant will have to upload to apply for the scholarship scheme, so that you can prepare all the documents before applying. The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- passport size photo
- photo identity proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof (Form 16A / Income Certificate from Government Authority / Salary slip etc.)
- School Fee Proof/Bills
- Bank Account Details of the Scholarship Applicant (Cancelled Check/Passbook Copy)
- Marksheets of Class 10/12
- Proof of admission (school/college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
note – These are just some main documents, there are about 6 types of scholarships available under the scheme, whichever scholarship you apply for, first of all check the documents given under it.
HDFC Bank Scholarship Online Apply
Friends, we will tell you all under this section that HDFC bank scholarship scheme After all, what is the website through which you can apply online in this scheme, here we are providing step by step complete information to apply online. You must read and follow all the steps given below carefully to understand the online application process in the scheme thoroughly:
- To apply, first you have to go to the website given below https://www.buddy4study.com/page/hdfc-bank-parivartans-ecs-scholarship
- After clicking on the link, you will reach the official website of the scholarship scheme, here you will get all the information related to the scheme.
- On scrolling down in the website, you will see the button of “Apply Now”, you have to click on it.
- As soon as you click on Apply Now button then you will be asked to login if your Buddy4study But if you do not have an account, then first create an account by following the procedure given below and then fill the application form.
Buddy4study Registration Prosses
- if your Buddy4study.Com But if you do not have an account, then first you have to create an account, you can click on the Register button to create an account.
- To register on the website, you can login with your Google or Facebook account, if you do not have a Facebook or Google account, then you can fill the Registration From
- To fill the registration form, you have to enter your personal information such as your name, mobile number, email id and password, after that you have to click on the submit button.
- After filling the requested information, you have to click on the submit button, after which an OTP will be sent to the number entered by you, by filling the OTP in the next box, you have to verify your number.
- Now you will be asked for some more information such as your gender, state and in which class you are currently studying, you have to fill all the information asked
- Now you have to click on submit button, after this your registration on Buddy4study website will be completed successfully.
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Result
HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship aims to support meritorious and needy students belonging to underprivileged sections of society. The result of the students who applied for this scholarship has been released on the portal, any student who wants to check their name in the list can check it by visiting the link given below.
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Program (Merit-Cum-Means Based) 2021-22||Check Result|
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship in School Program (Need-Based) 2021-22||Check Result|
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Professional Education Program (Merit-Cum-Means Based) 2021-22||Check Result|
|HDFC Bank Parivartan’s ECS Scholarship Beyond School Program (Merit-Cum-Means Based) 2021-22||Check Result|
|Check ALL Result||Click Here|