Prime Minister Employment Generation Program | PMEGP e portal – kvic online 2021 , pmegp loan | pmegp online application form | kvic certificate | rural employment generation program in hindi
The central government has recently decided to continue the PMEGP (PM Employment Generation Program) 2021 till next year. This meeting is presided over by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This scheme will create employment opportunities for 15 lakh people under a total of Rs 5,500 crore. Interested candidates for the scheme pmegp e portal, kviconline.gov.in You can apply through online. The government will give a big boost to small industries under this scheme as khadi, textile, coir, handicrafts and other small scale industries play an important role in the socio-economic empowerment of poor people, underprivileged and women.
PM Employment Generation Program 2021
The Central Government’s Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) has approved continuation of the 12-year-old Rural employment generation program (PMEGP) scheme, Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) for implementation of the scheme at the national level. Apart from this, the scheme is implemented at the district level, at the district level, in the ratio of 30:30:40 between the state offices of KVIC, Khadi and Village Industries Board (KVIB) and District Industries Center (DIC).
Interested candidates can fill the PMEGP Online Application Form through the official website of the scheme before the last date. The Central Government has decided to provide financial assistance to the well performing units under PM Employment Generation Program and MUDRA for expansion/upgradation.
Through the PM Employment Generation Program, the Central Government will provide a loan of Rs 1 crore to the unemployed for product manufacturing and a loan of up to Rs 25 lakh for setting up employment in the service sector of the country, up to 25% of both. PMEGP Loan will be given a discount. The Central Government has already given margin money subsidy of Rs.9564.02 crore to 4.564 lakh micro enterprises. And also, this scheme has created job opportunities to 37.98 people till 31st January 2020.
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Employment Generation Program|
|Launch Date||August 15, 2008|
|Yojana Category||central government|
|pmegp e portal website||kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal|
|Beneficiary||Only New Units|
|PMEGP Guidelines PDF||Download|
|year of application||2021|
|Registration Status||are on now|
|Department||Khadi & Village Industries Commission, Government of India|
What Is PM Employment Generation Program
Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Program August 15, 2008 was announced and launched in place of the REGP scheme. PMEGP is a credit-linked subsidy program launched by the Ministry of MSME in 2008-09 for employment generation in both rural and urban areas in the country.
PMEGP full form of Pradhan Mantri Employment Generation Program The Government of India has merged two schemes, namely PM Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) and Rural Employment Generation Program, to be operated till 2008. Employment Generation Program Launched a new Credit Linked Subsidy Program named.
Through this scheme of the government, this program was done to create employment opportunities through the establishment of micro enterprises in rural and urban areas. pmegp scheme will strengthen the small, medium entrepreneurs and create a vibrant MSME sector. This scheme will create self-employment opportunities through setting up of micro enterprises in the non-farm sector. Interested candidates can apply online in the scheme through pmegp e portal
PMEGP Apply Online 2021: Apply Online [kvic Registration]
Here first of all let us tell you that pmegp online application last date is not released yet so you can apply in the scheme now because this scheme will create self-employment opportunities through the establishment of micro enterprises in non-agriculture sector. Will do interested candidates PMEGP e portal You can apply through online, it is very easy to apply, we have given below step by step process to apply in the scheme, which you can follow:
Online Application form for Individual
- First for Individual Application kviconline.gov.in go to portal
- Now you will see a link of PMEGP on the home page of the website, click on it
- Available on the next page to access the scheme’s ePortal “PMEGP E-PORTAL” Click the link
- Now on the home page of ePortal you will see a button of “Online Application form for Individual”, click on it
- As soon as you click on the button mentioned above, then the application form will open in front of you to apply for the scheme, you have to fill the form according to the pmegp guidelines mentioned next to the form.
- After this you have to click on the “Save Applicant Data” button, now you have to upload the requested documents and after that you have to submit the final to us.
- After the final submission of the form, the applicant ID and password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
kvic Online Application form for Non-Individual
- For Non-Individual application, first of all you have to go to the e-portal of pmegp scheme as per the above mentioned steps, you can directly access the e-Portal with the help of the direct link given below: Direct Link
- Now you will see a button of “Online Application form for Non-Individual” on the home page of e-portal, click on it
- Now in front of you Self Help Groups (SHGs), Trust, Regd. Institutions, Co-operative Societies The options of institutions will come, click on the institution you are registering for.
- Now for whichever organization you are registering, the registration form for that organization will open in front of you and you have to fill this form in the same way as we have mentioned above and submit it.
- After this id password will be sent to your registered mobile number using which you can login to PMEGP
Existing PMEGP / MUDRA units Upgradation
To apply online pmegp e portal Click on “Apply Online” button under “For Upgradation / Expansion of existing PMEGP / MUDRA units” section
- Now the form of ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SECOND LOAN SUBSIDY FOR UPGRADING OF EXISTING UNIT will open in front of you.
- Now you have to complete the following steps to fill the form Personal Details, Previous Sanction Details, Apply Online, Upload Documents, Final Submit
- In the first section, you have to select the scheme under which you want to get loan such as PMEGP, Mudra, REGP
- Now you will also have to fill other information like your State, District, Application ID, Udyog Aadhar Registration No, Aadhar No, Pan No and after that you have to click on Next button.
- Similarly you have to complete all the steps and in this way you will be able to apply pmegp scheme upgradation online
How To Check PMEGP Contact List
If you are facing any kind of problem related to pmegp scheme, then you can contact the District Industry Centers (DIC) of KVIB which are present in almost every district of the state.
Now you must be thinking that from where we will get their contact details, then here we tell you how to get your contact details:
- To get PMEGP Contact List, first you have to go to the e-portal of pmegp scheme
- After reaching the home page, you will see a link of Contact List in the left side bar of the website, you have to click on it.
- Now a complete page of contact list will open in front of you, which will include the contact numbers and email addresses of all the offices of all the states and districts.
- Now you will see three options above in the website Search By Agency, Search By State and Search By Address through which you can find the contact details of the office of your district.
PMEGP Scheme Objective
To reduce unemployment in the country as well as to strengthen the service sector of the country, there are many objectives of this scheme, some of which are as follows:
- To create continuous and sustainable employment opportunities in rural and urban areas of the country
- To provide continuous and permanent employment to a large section of the rural and urban unemployed youth, both traditional and prospective artisans, in the country through the establishment of micro-enterprises.
- To facilitate the participation of financial institutions for higher credit flow to the micro sector.
- Govt. It will also lay emphasis on helping traditional artisans and unemployed youth.
- The primary objective of the scheme is to increase the wage earning capacity of the artisans and increase the employment rate.
- Under the PMEGP scheme, the government sets targets on the basis of backwardness of the state, extent of unemployment and population.
PMEGP Eligibility Criteria
If a person or organization wants to apply under the scheme and wants to take PMEGP loan under this scheme of the government, then he has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant’s age should be more than 18 years to apply in the scheme
- It is necessary to pass class VIII for projects above Rs 10 lakh in manufacturing sector and above Rs 5 lakh for service sector
- Self Help Groups and Charitable Trusts are eligible under this scheme if they have not availed any other scheme.
- Institutions registered under Societies Registration Act,1860 are eligible for the scheme
- Production based cooperative societies can also apply under the scheme
- There is no income limit applicable for availing PMEGP Loan.
- Only those people will be eligible for the scheme, who have never taken advantage of similar scheme before.
- The per capita investment should not exceed Rs 1 lakh in plain areas and Rs 1.50 lakh in hilly areas.
- Any industry which includes coir based projects which are mentioned in the negative list.
- Assistance under the scheme is available only for new units to be set up.
Non Eligible- All existing units are not eligible under PMRY, REGP and any other Central Government / State Government schemes. Even any unit which has taken government subsidy under any government scheme is not eligible.
Approved Scheme List Under PMEGP
- Food Processing provided it is agro-based.
- Hand-made paper and fiber production.
- Products sourced from forests.
- Commodities sourced from minerals.
- Goods sourced from chemicals and polymers.
- Biotechnology and Rural Engineering.
- Service and textile products.
- Meat and slaughterhouse.
- Establishments and Dhabas offering a drink.
- Nicotine Tobacco and similar products.
- Sales and tapping of toddy.
- Activities involving cash crops.
- Horticulture, gardening, etc.
- The list is only suggestive and not inclusive.
PMEGP Scheme Subsidy
The Central Government provides subsidy after the ceiling of cost of projects under PMEGP which is Rs.25 lakh for manufacturing sector and Rs.10 lakh for business/service sector. The distribution of margin subsidy is as follows:
|Social class||Subsidy for Urban Area Beneficiary||Subsidy for Rural Area Beneficiary||own contribution|
|normal range||15% of the project cost||25%||10%|
|Special Category which includes SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minorities/ Women, Physically Handicapped, Ex-Servicemen, NIR, Hill and Border Area etc.||25% of the total project cost||35%||5%|
PMEGP FAQ 2021
What is the maximum project cost allowed under PMEGP?
Rs.25.00 Lakh for Manufacturing Unit and Rs.10 Lakh for Service Unit
Who can be the beneficiary of the scheme?
Individual Entrepreneurs, Non-Individual, Institutions, Co-operative Societies, Self Help Groups, Trusts
PMEGP Which are the financial agencies under the scheme?
27 Public Sector Banks, Regional Rural Banks (RRBs), Co-operative Banks and Private Scheduled Commercial Banks approved by the respective State Task Force Committee.
Where to apply for PMEGP?
Beneficiaries can submit their application online at kvic website kviconline.gov.in/pmegpeportal. Or you can submit the application in the office of KVIC / KVIB / DIC of your district.
What is the age limit to apply?
Any adult citizen above 18 years of age is eligible for financing under PMEGP.
Can an Entrepreneur submit more than one project under PMEGP?
No! The beneficiary of the scheme can submit only one project.
Whether any already established unit is eligible under PMEGP?
No! Only new units can take advantage of this scheme
PMEGP What is the subsidy lock in period of the scheme?
3 Years PMEGP has a subsidy term.
Follow us to get new news and updates
Spread the love Share now