Pradhan Mantri YUVA Scheme | PM Mentoring YUVA Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana Application Online | YUVA Yojana for young writers | yuva scheme apply online
Government has started PM Yuva Yojana for writers, check complete details of online application process, eligibility details, application dates and other details from here. All the information about PM Yuva Yojana is given in this article of ours, please read this entire article carefully till the end. We will tell you about PM Mentoring YUVA Scheme, how you can apply for this scheme and how to use it.
PM Yuva Yojana 2021 (PM Yuva Yojana)
The full name of this scheme of Modi government is – Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana The full meaning of YUVA in this scheme is as follows Young, Upcoming, Versatile, Authors. This scheme has been started by Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi ji. Through this, young voters below the age of 30 years will be selected and the winner will be provided Rs 50,000 as scholarship for 6 months.
This scheme will help in preparing young writers to promote Indian heritage, culture and knowledge, zones will not only be able to write on diverse subjects but also give aspiring youth an opportunity to write in their mother tongue and represent India at international level. will provide. This program will be in line with the vision of the Honorable Prime Minister as a global citizen and will re-establish India as a Vishwa Guru.
Mentoring YUVA Scheme Objective
The main objective of this youth scheme is to promote the culture and heritage of the country. This scheme comes under the central government, and only residents of India can apply for this scheme. The scheme will create a pool of young writers under the age of 30 who want to bring themselves and the culture of India to any international platform, while also helping to present Indian culture and literature globally.
Young writers will be trained to make them proficient in writing different genres like fiction, non-fiction, travel, memoir, drama, poetry and more. It will promote reading and knowledge acquisition as a preferred profession along with other job options, thereby inspiring the children of the country to make education and knowledge an integral part of their lives. Apart from this, this program of the government will motivate the youth in a positive direction by taking care of the mental health of the youth in the difficult times of the pandemic.
Prime Minister Employment Promotion Scheme 2021 – PMRPY
PM Yuva Yojana for Writers Details
|scheme name||Pradhan Mantri YUVA Yojana|
|Launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|beneficiary||young writers of the country|
|Objective||To promote the culture and heritage of the country|
|Age limit||Only under 30 years|
|Benefits||Rs.50,000 Scholarship for 6 months|
Scheme important dates
All the youth across the country who want to apply in this scheme of the government and want to download their participation certificate, they have to apply before some important dates which are as follows.
|Application started on||04 June 2021|
|Last date to apply||31 July 2021|
|Result date||15 Aug 2021|
|Book Publish on||12 Jan 2022|
PM Yuva Yojana Features
- A total of 75 authors will be selected through an all India competition on MyGov.
- The selection will be done by a committee constituted by NBT.
- This competition will run from 4 June to 31 July 2021.
- Under the mentorship scheme, the contestants will have to submit a 5000-word manuscript so that the suitability of a book can be judged.
- The names of the selected writers will be announced on 15 August 2021 on the occasion of Independence Day.
- Based on mentorship, the selected authors will prepare the manuscripts for final selection under the guidance of the nominated mentor.
- The winners’ entries will be ready for publication by 15 December 2021.
- The publication of published books can be done on the Youth Day or National Youth Day on 12 January 2022.
PM Mentoring YUVA Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant’s age should be less than 30 years.
- Applicants can apply for this scheme from any state of India.
- If you are living abroad and are not a permanent resident of India, you cannot apply.
- Only young writers can apply on the portal.
- You must have an account on mygov.in to apply
PM Yuva Yojana Benefits
- Under this scheme, Rs 50,000 will be given to the beneficiary as a scholarship for 6 months.
- Under this scheme, the Higher Education Department will train new young writers.
- This is a very good opportunity for the new writers of the country, which can help them a lot.
- Under this scheme 75 writers will be selected.
- The book will be published by all the characters, which will be published by the National Book Trust.
PM Yuva Scheme Apply Online 2021
- To participate in the contest you have to click on the link given below https://innovateindia.mygov.in/yuva/
- Now the complete information about the scheme will be in front of you, here you click on the button “CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT”
- After clicking on the link, you will see the button of Login to Participate, on which you have to pay
- Let us tell you that your account to participate in this contest www.mygov.in should be on the website if you www.mygov.in But do not register, first of all Sing Up on the website
- after you login www.mygov.in can participate in this scheme
- And after this you can also download the Participation Certificate by going to your “my account” section.
Read In English: Click Here