Pradhanmantri kaushal vikas yojana: Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Online 2021 , pmkvy registration courses list | pmkvy eligibility, Kaushal Vikas mission | PM skill development document
Central Government’s Pmkvy Yojana is an important initiative to provide skills to the youth of our country to get employment and make them financially strong Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 aims to provide industry relevant skill based training to the youth in a meaningful way. . Now any student can apply online for PM Kaushal Vikas Courses on the official website of the scheme. skillindia.gov.in And you can fill the Online Registration Form 2021-22 by visiting pmkvyofficial.org
by skill providers associated with the scheme Pm Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 Several skill courses are being run under the The PMKVY program is being run by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE), and the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is the implementing agency for the scheme.
PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021 (PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana)
PMKVY scheme was launched in the year 2015 and revamped in 2016 to provide skill training to 1 crore people and now the third phase of the scheme has started
central government in the next financial year PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana The third phase is about to begin. PMKVY 3.0 will start after March 2020 to realize its target for skill development of one crore youth. In the PMKVY 3.0 scheme, the government will provide skill development training through registered training centers in various industrial sectors. The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Phase III is to enable the youth to get jobs and cope with the changing roles. The government wants to create a workforce that is capable of accessing new opportunities and can overcome technological shocks.
PMKVY Latest Update 2021 [New]
The government itself pays the fees for training the youth in PMKVY. According to recent reports, so far 1.25 crore youth have been skilled with the help of PMKVY in the country.
The government is going to focus on digital technology, cyber and entrepreneurship in the next phase of Skilling India, along with data analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning, as well as entrepreneurship in the next phase of Skill India from 2020 to 2025. The government spokesperson also said that since the attention self reliant india Therefore, key skills related to entrepreneurship will be a focus under PMKVY.
Pradhanmantri kaushal vikas scheme Highlights
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana)|
|Short Form||PMKVY 2021|
|Launch By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Launch Date||15 July 2015|
|Skill India Website||skillindia.gov.in|
|Find a Training Center||Click Here|
|Total training areas||40|
|Total Training Partners||32000+|
|Department||Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE)|
PM Skill Development Scheme Objectives
- The main objective of the scheme is to train people in various skills so that they can become employable and financially strong.
- The objective of the skill development scheme is to enhance the productivity of the existing workforce and train and certify them as per the needs of the industry.
- To provide monetary award for PMKVY skill certificate to increase employability and productivity of youth for skill training.
- To provide an average monetary reward of Rs.8,000 per candidate to the beneficiary who has undergone skill training.
Key Features of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The training under PMKVY is provided on the basis of standards (National Occupational Standards – NOS and
- Qualification packs – QPs for specific job roles) defined by industry-run bodies, namely Sector Skill Councils (SSCs).
- Monetary rewards will be provided to the beneficiaries on successful training and evaluation as per their job roles and sectors. Higher incentives will be given for training in manufacturing, construction and plumbing sectors.
- The monetary reward amount will be transferred directly to the beneficiary’s bank account without any intermediary. This will bring transparency in the system and speed up the entire process. Aadhar number of the beneficiary will be used for unique identification.
- The government also provides assistance to the candidates who have successfully completed the training and are looking for employment opportunities.
- Skill training is provided on the basis of assessment of skill demand and skill gap study
- The government will provide training with national flagship programs like “Swachh Bharat”, “Digital India”, “Make in India”, “National Solar Mission” etc.
- The training providers will undergo due diligence as per the guidelines of PMKVY issued by NSDC before getting registered for imparting training to the youth. This will ensure good quality of training.
- The training curriculum also includes soft skills training, personal grooming, behavior change for cleanliness and good work ethic.
PMKVY Beneficiaries Eligibility
by the way Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme Tomorrow you can take any young citizen of the country, but there are some major eligibility to apply in the scheme, following which any student can apply in the scheme:
- In line with the objectives of the scheme, the scheme is applicable to any candidate of Indian nationality
- Unemployed youth, college / school dropout student can join this scheme.
- To join the scheme, the beneficiary must have a verifiable identity proof – Aadhar / Voter ID and a bank account
PMKVY Guidelines & Helpline
Under this section, we have provided the link of all the guidelines of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana, on which you can read all the guidelines of the scheme and also here we are providing you the list of all the helpline numbers of the scheme so that You should not face any problem related to taking benefits of the scheme.
|PMKVY Official Guidelines PDF||Click Here|
|PMKVY Guidelines by CSC Portal in Hindi||Click Here|
|PMKVY Scheme Booklet||Click Here|
|PM KVY Student Helpline||8800055555|
|PM -KVY Smart Helpline||18001239626|
|NSDC TP Helpline||1800-123-9626|
PMKVY Online Registration Form 2021, apply online
So friends, under this section, we will tell you all that if any of you young people who want to fill the application form in this scheme, then here we will tell you the step by step complete process about how to complete this process. Follow the below procedure carefully
- Firstly the official website of the scheme https://www.pmkvyofficial.org/ go to
- Now you will see a “Quick Links” section on the home page of the website, you have to click on it. have to do
- After clicking on the Skill India link, you can visit the official website of Skill India skillindia.gov.in But will reach. You can come to the Skill India website by directly pasting this URL in your browser.
Skill India Portal Registration Type
1. Register as a Training Provider: That is, if a person wants to open a skill training center ie a pmkvy center and he has enough resources available for this, then he can register for a pmkvy center through this portal.
Here you would like to tell everyone that at present only the beta version of smart pmkvy has been launched, if you face any kind of problem while registering, then do not worry about it, the portal will soon be fully implemented by the National Skill Development Corporation. will be implemented
2. Register as a candidate Through such registration, any interested candidate can register in the scheme i.e. you can select any center near you and apply for any course of pmkvy center.
3. Register as an Assessor: Under this option you can register in the scheme as an assessor
4. Register as a Trainer: Through this option you can register yourself as a teacher on the portal so that you can PM Skill Development To work as an industry teacher in the center
PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme Candidate Registration
Accordingly the candidates to apply online in the scheme, to fill the PMKVY Online Registration Form for the candidates as given on the website “Register as a candidate” can click on the link
After clicking on the Register as a candidate link, a registration form will open in front of you, where the candidate will be given basic details, location details, preferences, associated programs and interested in fields. All the details have to be entered correctly
After filling all the required details, candidates can click on the “Submit” button to complete the registration process. Also, candidates can take a printout of the completed PMKVY Online Application Form for future reference.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Application Offline
1. Find the Training Center: The candidates who want to get the benefits of the scheme must find the affiliated training center which is offering the skill development course of your choice. List of Training Centers PMKVY official website of pmkvyofficial.org and further information on PMKVY can be obtained by connecting to Kaushal Vikas Sheohar or by calling the helpline number 88000-55555. or near you CSC Center You can register through pmkvy csc by visiting
2. Enroll: The second step is to choose the course for which you are eligible. To become a trainee, the candidate has to pay the training and assessment fee. And at the time of submission of application for enrollment, the candidate has to submit his/her Aadhar card and bank account details.
3. Learn Skills: Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) prepared National Occupation Standards (NOS) and Qualification Packs (QPs) for training under the scheme, which will be received by the candidates of PMKVY affiliated training centres.
4. Be assured and certified: In order to complete the course and become certified, applicants must pass an SSC approved agency assessment. After passing the assessment and having a valid Aadhaar card, the candidate will receive a government certification and skill card.
5. Get Rewards: For getting certified, the trainee will receive a monetary award from the government. The prize money will be directly transferred to the trainee’s bank account. The certified trainee having valid bank accounts and has not availed the monetary reward earlier will only be eligible for the monetary reward.
pmkvy Courses list 2021
The list of all the courses of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is given below. You can find out more about
Under PMKVY, the central government also provides financial reward to those candidates who are successfully trained, certified and assessed. The financial reward amount varies for different job roles.
PMKVY FAQ (Quiz)
What is PMKVY scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is an employment training scheme of the government through which the government provides training to the youth to get employment.
Are there any fees under PMKVY scheme?
No! This scheme is absolutely free, under the scheme, the entire training fee is provided by the government.
Which courses can be done under PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
There are many courses available under PMKVY scheme whose list is given above.
Can the scheme be applied online?
How to apply for PM Koshal Vikas Yojana?
To apply in PMKVY scheme, you can go to your nearest skill development center or you can register online by following the process mentioned above by us.
Click on the link below to get the updates on the new scheme
Spread the love Share now