What are the three agricultural laws: friends as you all know Three agricultural reform laws were brought by the Modi government in September 2020. There was a lot of agitation against these three agricultural laws. But now a good news has come for the farmer brothers, yes PM Modi has decided to withdraw all the three agricultural laws during his address to the nation on 19 November 2021, that is, one year’s hard work of the farmer has paid off.
Let us know what are the rules and regulations of these three agriculture bills, and what problems the farmers were facing due to them. We have introduced new agricultural laws here. Hindi PDF Download The link to do so has also been provided, so that you can see its official information as well.
What are the three agricultural laws? ,
In India, on 22 September 2020, three new bills related to agriculture system were implemented by the central government, these bills are called Kisan Bill 2020. was implemented. However, it has been announced by PM Modi to withdraw these laws in this month i.e. in November 2021.
Addressing the nation. https://t.co/daWYidw609
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) November 19, 2021
Latest News –
Rakesh Tikait, who spearheaded the farmers’ movement, is not in the mood to end the farmers’ movement yet. They believe that PM Modi can change his decision again, so first show on paper whether agricultural laws are legally abolished or not.
Some of these agricultural reform laws are as follows –
- Farmer Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill 2020 – related to agricultural markets
- Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Price Assurance Contract and Agricultural Services Bill – related to contract farming
- The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill – food storage
PM Kisan’s money will come on this date – Know the latest updates first
What are the three agricultural laws? Now go into the details –
Friends, let us now know about these three bills in detail –
1. Agricultural Produce Trade and Commerce Promotion and Facilitation Bill 2020 ,
The Farmer Produce Trade and Commerce (Promotion and Facilitation) Bill, 2020 aims to allow the sale of agricultural produce outside grain markets regulated by APMCs set up by various states. The central government says that now farmers can now APMC They will also be able to sell their produce outside the mandis at good prices. Due to which they will also be able to get better prices from private buyers.
But, the agitating farmers believe that the central government has tied the grain markets to a limit through this law. Now through this bill, big corporate buyers have been given a free hand. They can buy and sell the produce of farmers without any registration and without coming under the purview of any law. However, they cannot coerce the farmers. The farmers of Punjab and Haryana have raised their voice through a movement that the minimum support price can be abolished at which the government buys food grains from the farmers.
2. Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Price Assurance Contract and Agricultural Services Bill ,
The Farmers (Empowerment and Protection) Price Assurance Contract and Agricultural Services Bill aims to make contract farming more convenient and reliable. Now you can rent your land to a capitalist or contractor for a fixed amount. From which the contract taker can take any yield for a fixed period. and can sell it anywhere.
3. The Essential Commodities (Amendment) Bill –
This agricultural law regulates the production, supply and distribution of food items such as cereals, pulses, potatoes, onions and edible oilseeds. According to this bill, now there is a provision to exclude these food items from the list of essential food items for government storage. That is, now the government will not store food grains for other use except in emergency situations like war and natural calamity. That is, now anyone can keep any amount of storage with him.
What are the benefits of Kisan Bill?
According to the Modi government, the new agricultural laws will have these benefits in agriculture –
- The farmer can sell his crop in any state of the country.
- Along with grain markets, farmers have been given the right to sell their crops to private buyers.
- A predetermined price for producing the crop can be settled between the companies and the farmers.
- The new agriculture bills will encourage farmers to do competitive farming according to the international markets.
- Private companies or traders will pay the tax for the purchase and sale of produce outside the state, not farmers.
- Farmers will be able to sell their produce at higher prices than the Minimum Support Price.
- There will be an increase in the interest of farmers to do better agriculture. Due to which the development of the country will increase along with the farmers.
Prime Minister Kisan Loan Scheme 2021 – Loan is now easy, take advantage like this
What are the disadvantages of all three agricultural laws –
Farmers’ organizations believe that –
- With the new agricultural laws, the market system will end.
- Private companies will be arbitrary.
- Only Ambani and Adani will benefit, not the farmers.
- Crops will get more useless price.
- Small farmers will be exploited.
New Kisan Bill 2020 in Hindi PDF Download ,
Friends, it is also very important to know about this agriculture bill in the midst of the farmers’ movement. That’s why we are giving the link to download kisan bill pdf for you. From here you can know more about Agriculture Law 2020.
Kisan Bill Ki Hindi PDF open
Why protest against Kisan Bill?
The opposition to the Kisan Bills brought by the Central Government is about the demands of the farmers and the withdrawal of 3 agricultural laws. While the Modi government is ready to reform agricultural laws, not withdraw.
When was the Agriculture Bill 2020 passed?
Three new farmer bills related to farming in the country were passed on 22 September 2020.
What is the full form of MSP?
Full Form of MSPThere is Minimum Support Price or Minimum Support Price. Under MSP, the food grains of the farmers are purchased at fair prices predetermined by the government.
Also Read ———-
Mission Employment Campaign Uttar Pradesh
Information about UP Kisan Kalyan Mission
View NREGA Payment List 2021