Bihar EWS Certificate Apply | Bihar EWS Certificate Online Application | EWS Certificate Bihar Online Apply | EWS Application Form Download |ews certificate bihar, ews certificate online bihar, ews certificate in bihar
On January 12, 2019, by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi government, arrangements have been made to give 10% reservation for the economically weaker sections of the general category. Economically weak people of general category will have to get EWS certificate to get reservation. In this article we will cover how to apply online for EWS certificate in Bihar? Will know about it in detail. Along with all other important information related to it are going to be known. If you are from Bihar then this article can be useful for you. So read this article thoroughly till the end.
There is already a system of reservation in our country for the people coming from SC, ST, and OBC category. Because such people are generally financially weak. But in general category also many people are financially weak but they do not get reservation in any work. In view of this, such people of general category whose economic condition is not better, they will be provided reservation under EWS certificate. For this, the government has set some eligibility and criteria, about which we are going to know further.
EWS Certificate Bihar
As we have talked earlier also that reservation will be provided to the economically weaker people of the general category from the EWS certificate. It was implemented by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi government on 12 January 2019 across the country. It was first implemented in Gujarat on 12 January 2019. Right now it has been implemented in all the states of the country. For this, only those general quota people can apply whose annual family income is less than Rs 8 lakh. Apart from this, there are some other craters which we have mentioned below.
The full name of EWS is Economical Weaker Section, this certificate is given only to the economically weaker section of the general category. With this certificate you can prove that you are from general category but your financial condition is bad. Due to which you will be provided with the facility of reservation. It is needed for higher education, job, etc.
Bihar EWS Certificate Application
The application process for this is different in different states of the country. In some states, the process of online application has not been started for this yet. Due to which citizens have to apply offline manually. In Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, and other states, the application process is through offline mode only. The process of online application for this has been started in Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and other states. Interested citizens of Bihar who want to apply for EWS certificate can apply online. For this, below we are going to tell you the complete process of applying step wise. Along with this, we will get information about applying offline by going to the tehsil.
Purpose of EWS Certificate:
As you all know that reservation is already being given to the people of SC, ST, OBC category in our country. With this, people coming from these categories are given reservation at the time of higher education and job. In view of the economic condition of some castes, reservation is provided to them, but many people belong to the general category but their economic condition is not better. Since reservation was not given to the general category people in our country earlier, it used to cause a lot of trouble to the people belonging to the economically weaker general category. Those people could not get higher education due to their financial condition and also had problems for jobs. In view of this, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi government has decided to provide reservation to the economically weaker sections of the general category under the EWS certificate.
Benefits of EWS Certificate
The purpose of EWS certificate is to provide reservation to the economically weaker people of the general caste of the country. Only general category people can apply for this certificate. Under this, many benefits are provided, about which we are going to know in detail below.
- EWS certificate provides many benefits in the field of education, job, etc.
- With this 10% reservation will be given to the economically weaker sections of the general category.
- Reservation is given for recruitment to the civil posts and services of the state.
- 10 percent reservation is given in all government jobs.
- Reservation is provided under this for admission in educational institutions.
Bihar EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to apply for EWS certificate, read the eligibility and criteria given below carefully.
- Only general category people can apply for this.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should be less than Rs.8 lakh.
- The beneficiary’s family should not have more than 5 acres of land.
- Residential plot area should be less than 1000 square feet.
- There should not be more than 100 square yards of residential plot in notified municipalities.
- Apart from the notified municipalities, there should not be more than 200 square yards of residential plot.
Documents required for Bihar EWS Certificate:
Interested citizens of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for EWS certificate, for this they will need some necessary documents. Below we are telling you what documents you will need for the application.
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Basic address proof
- Income Certificate / Income Tax Copy / Pay Slip
- school certificate
- caste certificate
- self/father’s affidavit
- mobile number
How to Apply Online for EWS Certificate?
Those interested candidates who want to apply for EWS certificate through online process, we are going to tell the complete process step wise below. You can easily apply for EWS certificate by following the steps mentioned below.
- For this you must first RTPS Bihar Will have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. here on the left sideServices of residential caste and income certificate of General Administration Department‘Click on’Issuance of Income and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker SectionYou have to click on the option.
- then you’revenue officer levelYou have to click on the option.
- After that a form will appear in front of you. All the information asked in the form like applicant’s name, date of birth, residential address, aadhaar number, state, district, sub-division, block, gram panchayat, village, post office, police station, pin code, cast, father’s name, mother’s name , mobile number, total family income, etc. will have to be filled.
- Also, you have to upload the passport size photograph of the applicant.
- After that you have to accept the consent in the below, in Apply to the Office you have to select the office of your district and enter the captcha.
- After filling all the information you will have to ‘Submit‘ button has to be clicked.
- After submitting the form, a preview of the form will appear in front of you. Check that the information you have entered is correct.
- Now you have to upload the relevant documents below.Attach Annexure‘ button has to be clicked.
- In the next page, you have to select Voter ID, Aadhar Card, MNREGA Job Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, or any other document in the document and upload it.
- down after thatSave Annexure‘ button has to be clicked.
- Now the preview of the form will appear in front of you one more time. Click below to submit the formSubmitClick on the ‘ button.
- Now the application acknowledgment will come in front of you. Here the applicant’s details and self-declaration form will come below.
- down here’Export to PDFClick on the ‘ button.
- After that you have to save it as PDF. Then you have to print out the acknowledgment.
- After printing out the acknowledgment and self-declaration form, you will have to fill in the signature, place, date, etc.
- After that you have to go to the Circle Officer’s office with the application acknowledgment, self-declaration form, and related documents.
- Your EWS certificate will be generated within a few days for the verification is completed with the Circle Officer.
EWS Certificate Bihar Status Check Online
If you have applied for your EWS certificate and you want to check the status of your application, then you can easily check the status of your application through online process.
- For this you must first Bihar Service Online Will have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- After that on the right side of the homepageView Application StatusYou have to click on the option.
- Now a popup will appear in front of you, in which you will have to enter Application Reference Number, Application Submission Date / Application Delivery Date, and Captcha.
- Then down below you’SUBMIT‘ button has to be clicked.
- After that the status of your application will be visible. If EWS certificate is generated then you can also download it digitally.