EWS Certificate Haryana Online Apply | EWS Haryana Certificate Application| Saral Haryana EWS Certificate|EWS Certificate Application Form Download|
In this article we are going to know how to apply for EWS certificate in Haryana? You all must know that on 12 January 2019, the Prime Minister Narendra Modi government has started providing the benefit of reservation to the economically weaker sections of the general category under EWS. It has been implemented in all the states of the country. In this article we are going to know the complete information about EWS certificate in detail. Like knowing about the eligibility criteria for EWS certificate, required documents, process of application, etc. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the end. You can ask us related questions in the comments.
In our country, the government is providing the benefit of reservation for the people coming from SC, ST, and OBC category for a long time. Reservation is not given to the general caste people. In such a situation, many economically weaker people of the general category do not get reservation for higher education, jobs, then they face a lot of trouble. Because such financially weak people study with some difficulty. So the government has now started providing reservation under EWS certificate to the economically weaker people of general caste. Next we are going to get detailed information about it.
What is EWS Certificate Haryana?
The full form of EWS is Economically Weaker Section, You must have come to know from its name that it will be provided to such people of the state who come from the general category and whose economic condition is not better. It was implemented by the Government of India in 2019 and on 14 January 2019, the Gujarat government first implemented it in its state. After that it was implemented in the whole country. It has been implemented in Rajasthan also.
Claims the benefit of 10% reservation to candidates for admission in higher education, jobs, etc. under EWS in any Govt. EWS reservation scheme has been introduced to provide 10% reservation in civil posts and direct recruitment in civil services. Those persons who are from SC, ST, or OBC category cannot apply for this. For this only economically weak people of general category can apply. For this, the annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed 8 lakhs.
EWS Certificate Haryana Apply Online
The process of applying for EWS certificate is different in different states of the country. Online application process has been started in some states. Where people can apply through online process sitting at home. But in some states, the application is still done through offline mode. In these states, the applicant has to manually fill the form and submit it to the tehsil. If we talk about Haryana, then the process of online application for EWS certificate has been started here. Residents of Haryana can apply for EWS certificate sitting at home through their mobile or computer. For this, an online portal has been started by the Haryana Government. Next we are going to tell you the step wise complete process to apply.
Purpose of EWS Certificate:
The objective of EWS Haryana is to provide reservation to the economically weaker people of the general category of the state. Since we know that reservation is provided to the people of SC, ST, OBC category long back. Since the people of these classes are generally financially weak, they are given reservation. But there are many people who, despite being very poor, do not get the benefit of reservation. Since they come from general category. Therefore, the government has now decided to provide the benefit of reservation to the economically weaker sections of the general category under the EWS reservation. With this, the general category people will also get the benefit of reservation in higher education, jobs, etc.
Haryana EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates of the state who want to apply online for this, read the eligibility and criteria given below carefully.
- Only general category people can apply for EWS certificate.
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than Rs.8 lakh.
- The beneficiary family should not have more than 5 acres of land.
- The residential plot of the beneficiary should be less than 1000 square feet.
- The notified municipalities should not have more than 100 square yards of land.
- In rural areas, there should be no more than 200 square yards of land.
Documents required for application:
- Latest passport size photograph of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- identity proof
- address proof
- income certificate
- Report form verified by sarpanch/ councilor of ward municipalities
- Pre-verification by Patwari (Rural) or Municipal Councilor (Urban)
- caste certificate
- self/father’s affidavit
- mobile number
- E mail ID
Haryana EWS Certificate Application Fee
Interested candidates who want to apply online for this, then this question must be in their mind that how much is the application fee for this? So let me tell you that if you apply online by yourself then you will not get any fee. You can apply online for this for free. But if you apply by going to a service center, then you can pay some money there. Next we are telling you the step wise online application process.
EWS Certificate Haryana Apply Online – EWS Haryana Online Application Process
Interested candidates who want to apply for this, below we are telling the step wise application process. By following the steps given below, you will be able to apply online easily.
- For this you must first Saral Haryana You have to go to the official website of the portal. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- After that the login form will appear in front of you on the homepage. Here you have to log in by filling your username, password, and captcha. If you are applying for the first time New Registration Do it
- then you againApply for servicesBy clicking ‘View all available servicesYou have to click on the option.
- In the next page you will find ‘EWSSearch by typing ‘.
- down after thatIncome and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section-EWSClick on ‘Options’.
- Now a popup will come in front of you, if you have not filled the consent certificate yourself, then download it and prepare it. Because next you have to upload it.
- down to move onProceed to applyClick on the ‘ button.
- Now a form will appear in front of you. here you’I have Family IDSelect ‘Enter your family ID’
- After entering the Family ID ‘Click here to fetch family dataClick on the ‘ button.
- After that, after the family data is fetched, the list of family members will come below.
- Select the name in which you want to generate EWS certificate and then click on ‘Send OTPClick on the ‘ button.
- Now an OTP will come on your registered mobile number, you will have to verify it by entering it.
- Now a form will come, many details about the candidate will already come in the form.
- In this form, check the personal details, address, etc. that are filled correctly.
- After that you will have to enter ‘Certificate details’Apply for the Year‘ Select the year for which you are applying, in the certificate type, if you want to use it for any work within the state, then select Haryana Government, and select the applicant category.
- After that everyone inside the Assets owned by Applicant in the below ‘No‘ has to be selected.
- After that fill the Pre-Verification details and the below declaration will also have to be accepted.
- After filling all the information fill the captcha and click on ‘SubmitClick on the ‘ button.
- Now the preview of the form will appear on the screen.
- Below if all the information is correctAttach AnnexureClick on the ‘ button.
- In the next page you can upload Aadhar card for address proof and then you have to upload the report verified by Parpanch/Patwari here.
- down after thatSave AnnexureClick on the ‘ button.
- Now a preview of the entire application will come in front of you. After checking all the information, you have to submit the application final.
- After that an acknowledgment will appear on your screen. Take a print out or save it. It will be needed to check the status of the application.
How to check application status?
If you have applied for EWS certificate through online process and you want to check the status of your application, then we are going to know its information below step wise. You can check EWS Certificate Haryana Status by following some easy steps mentioned below.
- For this you must first Saral Haryana Will have to go to the official website of. for this you this link You can go by clicking on
- After that the homepage will appear in front of you. Here you have to log in by entering your User ID, Password, and Captcha.
- After logging in, a dashboard will appear in front of you. here on the left sideView Status of ApplicationBy clicking ‘Track Application StatusYou have to click on the option.
- Now a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter the application reference number.
- then you’Get Data‘ button has to be clicked.
- After that the status of the application will be visible in front of you. In this way you can easily check the status of the application.
Saral Haryana Helpline Number
In this article, we have given you information about how to apply for Haryana EWS Certificate. If you are facing any kind of problem in applying then you can contact on its helpline number. You can do it from 8 am to 8 pm on any day except Sundays. We are telling you its helpline number below.
helpline number: 1800-2000-023