Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is one of the successful schemes of the Modi government, which has provided employment and self-employment to crores of youth of the country. Under this scheme, free training and employment are provided to the interested people. In this article, we are going to give you information related to PMKVY Registration Online 2021, eligibility for skill training, required documents, registration form, application process, course list, training centre, job placement and salary –
What is Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana?
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana was launched on 15 July 2015. This scheme is for the marginally educated youth of those economically weaker families of the country, who have left their studies due to some reason. Under this scheme skill training is given to all those young brothers and sisters who want to earn a happy and better livelihood for themselves and their family by becoming skilled in a particular work. Deen Dayal Grameen Kaushalya Yojana It also comes under Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
How to get free skill training from DDU GKY? go
friends tell you PMKVY Scheme It is managed by the Union Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE). Along with this, many other campaigns and departments like National Skill Development Corporation, Skill India Mission are working in giving activism to this scheme.
Purpose of PMKVY ,
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana is to make the youth coming from economically weaker families of the country skilled and self-reliant by training them in various tasks. So that they can contribute not only to themselves, but also to the development of the country.
Know about self-reliant India campaign
PMKVY Registration Online 2021 –
How to do your online registration in pmkvy scheme –
Registration in Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana First of all, you can visit the official website of this scheme. pmkvyofficial.org go to. Click on the Quick Link button appearing on the right side of the home page of the website. After this 4 options will appear under it, out of which you have to click on Skill India option.
After this, in the new tab in front of you skillindia.nsdcindia.org The website will open. Here you will see two options.
- Register as a training provider
- I want to skill my self
now you I want to skill myself You have to click on the button. After clicking on it, PM Kaushal Vikas Scheme registration form will open in front of you.
In this registration form, you have to select your name, parent’s name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, educational qualification, pin code, your state, district, and the sector of your interest.
Let us tell you that you can join the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana in 4 ways –
- Rozgar Mela
Submit after selecting the option according to your interest. Your registration will be successful.
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme – Apply For Loan
PMKVY DASHBOARD (total figures so far)
|Total Districts Covered||707|
|Total Number of Training Centers||723|
Required eligibility –
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The youth seeking skill training should have basic knowledge of Hindi and English.
- The minimum qualification of the trainees who want to get the training should be 10th or 12th.
- Youth who have left school or college can join the skill development scheme.
- The age of the youth to be included under the scheme is valid from 18 to 35 years.
Required Documents –
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- bank account
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- educational certificate etc.
Know the process of opening Mahatma Gandhi Gramin Seva Kendra
PMKVY Registration Online 2021 main stages of ,
Considering the success and requirements of this scheme, the Modi government has also made many major changes from time to time. So thus far in the country PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana has been implemented in three main phases. Whose brief information is as follows –
Phase I of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 1.0) –
The first phase of Kaushal Vikas Yojana was started from the day of World Youth Skills Day on 15th July 2015. The target of this phase was to train 24 lakh youths. At the same time, its budget was kept at Rs 1500 crore.
Phase II of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 2.0) –
The second phase of PMKVY lasted from 2016-2020. A budget of 12 thousand crores was passed in this phase. In this, a target was set to provide skill training to 1 crore youth. In this, lakhs of youth who left their studies mostly in 10th or 12th improved their skills and got better livelihood. In this phase, which lasted till 2020, due to the corona epidemic, many problems also occurred, but still this plan was effective to a large extent.
Phase III of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) –
Skill Development by Ministry of Entrepreneurship (MSDE) PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 The announcement has been made on 15 January 2021. In the third phase, 600 districts of the whole country will be included in this scheme. Also, the Modi government has allocated an amount of Rs 948.90 crore under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 for the session 2021-22. Due to which a target has been set to impart skill training to more than 8 lakh youth.
Key Points of PMKVY 3.0 ,
you Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0 It is important to know about these new updates related to –
- In the third phase of Kaushal Vikas Yojana, 8 lakh people will get skill training.
- In the third phase, the budget for the next one year has been passed at Rs 948.90 crore.
- More than 300 types of courses have been included under the scheme this time.
- Skill Training Committees (DCs) of each district of all states will be linked to this scheme.
- Now under PMKVY 3.0, skill development programs will be run in 717 districts of states and union territories.
- In order to accelerate the Local for Vocal campaign, candidates will be given vocational training initially.
- The Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana will have courses of 3, 6, and 12 months. After completing which you will get the certificate.
- Young siblings will now be able to choose their areas of interest in more than 40 fields.
- Now more than 200 industrial companies have also joined the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 3.0.
Pradhanmantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Courses –
In PMKVY, now under about 40 sectors, many courses providing more than 300 Job Roles are being conducted. These include courses related to agriculture, automobile, electronics, tailoring, fashion designing, hotel management. We have prepared a separate article about the Courses and Job Roles available in PMKVY. Friends PMKVY Scheme Under this, the trainees get a chance to choose the sector of their choice from about 40 types of sectors –
- Agriculture Sector
- Apparels Sector
- Automotive Sector
- Aviation & Aerospace Sector
- Beauty % Wellness Sector
- BFSI Sector
- Capital Goods Sector
- Construction Sector
- Domestic Workers Sector
- Electronics & Hardware Sector
- Food Processing Sector
- Furniture & Fittings Sector
- Gems & Jewelery Sector
- Green Jobs Sector
- Handicrafts and Carpet Sector
- Healthcare Sector
- Hydrocarbon Sector
- Infrastructure Equipment Sector
- Iron & Steel Sector
- IT-Its Sector
- Leather Sector
- Life Sciences Sector
- Logistics Sector
- Management Sector
- Media Sector
- Mining Sector
- Paints and coating Sector
- Plumbing Sector
- Power Sector
- Pwd Sector
- Retail Sector
- Rubber Sector
- Sports Sector
- Sports Sector
- Telecom Sector
- Textiles & Hand-looms Sector
- Tourism & Hospitality Sector
PMKVY Registration Online 2021 main parts –
- Short Term Training
- Recognition of prior learning
- Special Projects
- Kaushal and Rozgar fair
- Placement Assistance
- Continuous Monitoring
- Standardized Branding and Communication
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana –
Friends, now crores of youth of the country have trained for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year with PM Skill Development Scheme. Many learned work according to their interests and were able to make better careers. Prime Minister Skill Development Scheme The youth are getting the benefits in the following forms –
- Accommodation, food and skill training are provided free of cost to the youth who are being trained.
- Certificate is obtained after successful training under the scheme.
- This certificate is valid all over the country
- After completing the training, candidates are placed in good companies.
- Medical aids are available to the trainees even while doing the job.
PMKVY Registration Online 2021 Helpline Numbers –
Student Helpline: 8800055555
SMART Helpline: 18001239626
NSDC TP Helpline: 1800-123-9626
Read more ————