SSPY Vidhwa Pension vridha pension list up | viklang pension list | widow pension amount in up 2021 | 2021 vidhwa pension | vidhwa pension list rajasthan | samajwadi pension list | widow pension form | vidhwa pension uttar pradesh UP Pension List up 2021 @ sspy-up.gov.in vidhwa pension vidhwa pension list up 2021
If you are a resident of UP then this post can be helpful for you. You can also see the UP Vidhwa Pension List 2021 by following the process mentioned in this post. In today’s post, we are going to know that how you can see the list of any pension of UP government online. So therefore you are requested to read this post very carefully till the end so that you do not face any problem in understanding.
Uttar Pradesh government launched many schemes like vridhavastha pension, divyang pension Bihar, Vidhwa pension, and some schemes for patients/disabled. Here in this post, we are going to show you how you can check UP Pension List 2021. You can check any up govt. pension scheme by this process.
The Uttar Pradesh government has issued many different types of schemes to help its minority people. Due to which poor and minority people have got a lot of help. So far, the government has come out with many schemes like Widow Pension Scheme, Old Age Pension Scheme, Divyang Pension Scheme, and also schemes for some patients. Poor people are very happy with this, because at least the government is helping them a little bit.
sspy-up.gov.in up vidhwa pension Apply
In the last few years, the Modi government has also come out with many sari schemes. For example, take Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for farmers only. Under which the government has announced to give 6000 rupees annually to the farmers. Apart from this, the government is running many schemes, due to which the whole country has got a lot of benefits.
UP Governments come ups with various schemes to support his state minority people. Till now, many schemes are launched by the government. Like Vidhwa Pension Yojna, Dwiyang Pension Scheme, and many other schemes for disabled peoples. These schemes give financial support to their minorities. Vidhwa Pension Scheme help widowed women to get the money so that they can run the expenses of the house.
In this post, We are going to show how you can check SSPY UP Pension 2021 List? So, to check any UP Government Pension Scheme payment and other status. You can follow the given steps to know the payment status.
Vidhwa Pension UP Application Form
UP Widow Pension Scheme – You can understand the definition by its name. This scheme is basically for widowed women. This scheme helps them 300/ – monthly benefit directly on the bank account. If you don’t know about How to apply then we will also show you How to apply for UP Widow Pension Scheme? Now, Let’s Check the details of this scheme.
If you do not have much information about this scheme, then I will tell you a little bit about it below. By the way, you must be knowing from its name that this scheme is for the widows of Uttar Pradesh, whose husband has died or those who have been divorced, those women can take advantage of this scheme. You can also apply for this online. I am also going to tell you about it below.
Overview of Widow Pension UP
|Scheme Name||Vidhwa Pension Scheme|
|Scheme for (State)||Uttar Pradesh Minority|
|Scheme Initiated By||State Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|The amount is given to Beneficiary||300 Rupees per Month|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UP Vidhwa Pension List 2021-22
If you applied for this scheme, then you can check your application status on the official website of up govt. Here you can see details about the total number of recipients with their categories. The data is the year 2016 – 17.
|Categories||Number of Dependents (in lakhs)|
Eligibilities for Vidhwa Pension Scheme
If you want to get benefit from this scheme you should check the eligibilities. The only eligible beneficiary can apply for this scheme. Eligibility for these schemes are given below.
- This scheme is applicable only in the state of Uttar Pradesh, so the only widow of the state is eligible to apply for this scheme.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the age of women should be between 18 to 60 years.
- There is no benefit of this scheme if the candidate marries again.
- Children of destitute women also fall in the minority line.
- Women are not availing benefits of any other government schemes like Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme etc.
- The claimant must belong to Below Poverty Line (BPL).
Documents for Vidhwa Pension Scheme
First before apply for this scheme you need some important documents that are given below. Just ready it before apply.
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Ration Card)
- Photo of the candidate (JPEG format and photo size must be under 20kb)
- Bank Passbook
- Husband’s Death Certificate
- Income certificate of the candidate
- Birth Certificate
These are some important documents to apply for this scheme. First, you should ready these documents and scan this. Remember some important points while applying for this scheme.
- Candidate photo should be in JPEG format and the max size of the photo should be under 20kb.
- Birth Certificate must be in pdf or jpeg format and size must be not exceeded to 100kb.
- Identity proof must be in jpeg or pdf format.
- Bank passbook should be in JPEG or PDF format.
- Income certificate Should be in JPEG or PDF format.
How to Apply for vidhwa pension online Yojna?
You can apply for this scheme on your mobile phone or laptop. You can follow the given below steps to apply for UP Vidhwa Pension 2021.
If you want to apply for this pension, then you can also apply for it from your mobile or from your laptop sitting at home. We are telling you some simple steps below, by following which you can apply for Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme.
1. Visit the official site http://sspy-up.gov.in/index.aspx and click on Widow Pension,
2. This way the page will open in front of you. Now, Click on “Apply Now,
3. Now, you see many options on this page. You have to click on “New Entry Form” option.
4. A new page will appear on the screen. You have to fill in all the details correctly on this page. You can fill in all the details like this.
- You have to select District, Resident, and Tehsil
- In this section, You have to enter your residential information.
- In this section, enter personal information of candidates and also have to upload passport size photo and birth certificate.
- Enter your Bank details here.
- Enter your income report on this section.
- Enter more important details like Date of death of Husband. And upload the husband’s death certificate.
- Now, Tick this
- Enter captcha code here.
- Click on the SAVE button.
5. take a print of the application form to submit it to the office of DSWO/DPO/DHWO within the tie period of one month.
The application form can also be availed(received) at the office of Block Development Officer of the district
vidhwa pension form pdf click here
The beneficiary(beneficiary) residing in village or rural areas has to submit the application at village gram sabha (Gram Sabha) and those residing in urban areas will have to submit the application at District Probation Officer office.
How to Check the Status of UP Vidhwa Pension List 2021-22?
If you have applied for widow pension and want to check whether your installment has come or not, then for this I am telling you some simple steps below. By following these steps, you can easily see the list of widow pension of Uttar Pradesh.
1. First of all you have to visit its official website http://sspy-up.gov.in/index.aspx will have to go in.
- up here now Widow Pension Click on
2. Now you can see in the left side that year wise pension list link has been given. If you want to see the pension list for 2021-22, then click on the pensioner list (2021-22).
3. Now here is the list of all the districts of Uttar Pradesh. Click on the district you are from.
4. Now in the next page you have to select your block.
5. Now again in the next page you have to select the Gram Panchayat.
6. Now here the name of the village will be there and the number of pension holder will be in front of it. Whatever numbers you have in front of the village. Have to click on it.
7. Now after that you can open your name in this list whether you have got money or not. Here the names of all the beneficiaries in your village and some of their personal information will also be shown.
In this way you can check whether your widow pension has come or not. How much money has been sent to your account, it will also be told to you here. In this way you can see the list of widow pension online.
FAQs Regarding SSPY
What is the official website to apply online for Widow Pension?
As I have told you about it in the above post that you can apply online by visiting the website of http://sspy-up.gov.in/.
Which list can be seen through this portal?
Through this portal, you can see the list of old age pension, destitute pension, double age pension, widow pension, pension for leprosy patients etc. of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Has Yogi ji made any announcement due to Corona?
Yes, in view of the Corona worldwide crisis, the Yogi government has sent two months advance pension to the account of all the beneficiary. You can see here how much amount Yogi has released for different pensions.
•Vridha Pension – 496.71 crore released to 49,87,054 beneficiaries
•Divyang Pension – 106.78 crore released for 10,67,789 beneficiaries
•Nirashrit (Vidhwa) Pension – 260.63 crore released for 26,02,213 beneficiaries
•Leprosy (Leprosy) Pension – 5.36 crore released to 10,729 beneficiaries
How much money and when is available in Widow Pension Scheme?
For this, it has been announced to give Rs 300 per month directly to the bank account.
How long will it take for the application to be confirmed after the application?
Normally it takes 2 months.
If any applicant is facing any problem in applying for this scheme, then he can ask us by commenting. Any question related to this can be asked in the comment below.