Mukhyamantri corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021 | Chief Minister Kovid-19 Child Welfare Scheme Registration | Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Application Form / apply online | corona child welfare scheme benefits
Rajasthan Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme 2021 State government has started, financial assistance will be provided to orphan children, widow woman by COVID-19, 1 lakh till the age of 18, Rs 2500 per month will be provided complete details of the scheme, eligibility criteria, benefits Check complete details from here. Under the scheme, women will also be provided assistance by the government who have lost a member due to this epidemic.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021
The Rajasthan government has started the Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme 2021 on 13 June 2021. In this Rajasthan Government Corona Child Welfare Scheme, the state government will provide Rs.1 lakh immediately along with Rs.2500 per month to the COVID-19 orphans. As we all know that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic has taken millions of lives in the world. The death toll in Rajasthan is also very high which can be compared to any other state in India.
Therefore, like other states, the Government of Rajasthan has come up with a new initiative to help the seriously affected families. Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021 For those who had lost their loved ones. In this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to orphan children and women who lost their husbands due to infection due to COVID-19. Before Rajasthan, several states had announced financial assistance and free education for children who lost their parents to the pandemic. Some of these states include Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Chhattisgarh etc.
Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme 2021|
|who started||CM Ashok Gehlot|
|Launch Date||13 June 2021|
|beneficiary||children and women|
|Objective||Financial assistance to families affected by corona epidemic|
|year of application||2021|
Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme Purpose
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all those children and women whose parents have died due to Kovid-19 infection. Under this scheme, a pension of Rs 2500 per month and Rs 1 lakh will be provided immediately to all those children till they attain the age of 18 years. so that he can feed himself. Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana 2021 Through this, the children of the state will not need to depend on others. He will be able to spend his money from this amount. Apart from this, the facility of free education and ration will also be provided to the children by the government.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana 2021 Rajasthan
Aid for children orphaned by COVID-19
The government will give one lakh rupees to orphan children whose parents have died due to corona epidemic. Along with this, the government will give an assistance of Rs 2500 every month to those children up to the age of 18 years. On attaining the age of 18 years, those children will be given a one-time financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh. The government will provide free education up to class 12th through residential schools or hostels.
Along with this, the girl students studying in the college under the scheme will be given priority admission in the hostels run by the government, while the girl students studying in the college will be given the benefit of Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme for residential facility. Also, the youth who are unemployed, they will be given priority in giving unemployment allowance under the Chief Minister Yuva Sambal Yojana.
Assistance to widowed women under Chief Minister’s Corona Child Welfare Scheme
There is also a provision of assistance in this scheme for those women whose husband died due to corona epidemic and they became widows. Under this, a lump sum amount of one lakh rupees will be provided to the widow woman immediately. Along with this, a monthly pension of Rs 1500 will also be given to them. This pension will be provided to widows of all ages. If these widows have children, they will be given Rs 1000 per month and Rs 2000 annually to buy school books and clothes.
Rajasthan Mukhyamntri Covid-19 Bal Kalyan Yojana Features
- Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme has been started by the Government of Rajasthan.
- Through this scheme, a pension of ₹ 2500 per month will be provided to all those children whose parents or guardians have died due to coronavirus infection.
- This pension will be provided to the children till they attain the age of 18 years.
- Apart from this, the facility of education and ration will also be provided to the children.
- Under the scheme, financial assistance will also be provided to women whose husband has died due to Kovid.
- Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana The amount of pension to be provided under the scheme will be directly deposited in the account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1500 will be provided per month in the form of subsistence allowance.
- Also, children will be provided free education under the scheme.
Documents and eligibility for CM Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state
- Only Corona affected families will get the benefit of Chief Minister Child Welfare Scheme
- The applicant’s family is not already getting the benefit of any government pension.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Birth certificate
- Medical board certificate of death of a parent or guardian from coron.
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
- To get the benefit of this scheme, the age of the applicant should be 18 years or less.
Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana Apply Online 2021
- First of all you have to go to the office of Municipal Commissioner, Janpad Panchayat and Planning.
- Now you have to get the application form to apply in this scheme from there.
- After this you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like your name, email id, mobile number etc.
- Now you have to attach all the important documents from the application form.
- After that you have to submit this application form to the concerned authority.
- In this way you can apply under Chief Minister Corona Child Welfare Scheme.
Note- Rajasthan state government has not issued any process to apply online for the scheme yet, if the government releases any new portal then you will be informed.
Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayta Yojana Form Download
The Rajasthan government has implemented the Chief Minister Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021 in the entire state. In this Rajasthan Government Corona Child Welfare Scheme, the state government provides Rs.1 lakh immediately to the COVID-19 orphans along with Rs.2500/- per month and widows are also provided assistance under the scheme to get benefits by applying in the scheme. Download the application form for the scheme and fill it and submit it. Click on the link given below to download the Application Form:
Read In English: Click Here
Spread the love Share now