Majhi kanya bhagyashree yojana registration 2021 | Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Application | mazi kanya bhagyashree yojana Apply Online | Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Aid amount for girls. Do Mulinsathi Scheme
Maharashtra government has started a new scheme for the poor girls of the state named ‘Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana’. This majhi kanya bhagyashree yojana was accepted by the state government after the revised policy. According to this scheme of the government, the families whose financial condition is weak can avail benefits under this scheme. Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021 Fill the application form / registration form and after this, financial assistance will be available up to 50,000 for girls.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana 2021
In order to improve the ratio of girls and to promote the education of women, the Government of Maharashtra launched Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana on 1st April 2016 across the state. Under this scheme, if the parents of the state get sterilization done within 1 year after the birth of a girl child, then an amount of Rs 50,000 will be deposited by the government in their bank account in the name of the girl child. Other than this Majhi Bhagyashree Kanya Yojana 2021 Under this, if the parents have adopted family planning after the birth of the second daughter, then after sterilization, Rs 25000-25000 will be deposited in the name of both the girls in the bank.
Now to take advantage of this scheme, it is mandatory for the girl to be 18 years old, 10th pass and the girl should be unmarried. It will be mandatory for the parents of the girls to undergo sterilization within 1 year of the birth of one girl child or within 6 months of the birth of another girl. To improve the education and health of girls in the state of Maharashtra, to provide financial provision for their bright future, to prevent female feticide, to bring positive thoughts in the society about the birth of girls, to prevent child marriage This plan is very important
MKBY Highlights 2021
|scheme name||Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021|
|start by||State government|
|Launch Date||1 April 2016|
|Objective||Financial provision for girls bright future|
|year of registration||2021|
|Scheme Status||is on|
|Guidelines & Form PDF||Download|
|Department||Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Maharashtra|
Objectives of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021
To bring positive thinking in the society about the birth of girls and to increase the birth rate of girls as there are more number of boys in the state. The government was considering to implement a new scheme named “Meri Beti Bhagyashree”. Now this plan has been approved.
- prevent gender selection
- increase in girl child birth rate
- Ensuring the safety of girls’ lives
- To create a permanent collective movement in the society for equal status and educational promotion of girls.
- Encouraging and ensuring girls’ education
- Involvement of youth groups in local community, women’s groups, women’s self-help groups and training panchayat raj institutions, urban local committees and local level employees as key components of social change.
- Coordination of various organizations and service providers at district, taluka and lower level
Modi free laptop Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Types of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Scheme 2021
The benefits of the scheme “Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree” will be admissible to the following 2 types of beneficiaries:
Beneficiary Type 1: There is only one daughter and mother has family planning.
Beneficiary Type 2: One is a daughter and after the second daughter, the mother has undergone family planning surgery. In such a case both the girls will be entitled to the benefit of Type-II. However, in case of a boy and a girl, the benefit will not be admissible.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
To take the benefits of this scheme, the people of Maharashtra have to fulfill certain criteria which are as follows:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Maharashtra.
- The main benefit of this scheme will be available to only two girls of a family in the state.
- The annual income of the families should be less than Rs 7.5 lakh.
- People of poor category and people of BPL category can also take advantage of this scheme.
- The birth registration certificate of the girl child will be required while applying for the benefits of the scheme.
- The girl must have completed 18 years of age to avail the benefits of the scheme. He will have to pass class X and remain unmarried till he completes 18 years.
- If twin girls are born at the time of second delivery, then both the girls will be eligible for the scheme as per Type-II.
Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Required Documents
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Mother’s or girl’s bank account passbook
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Ration Card (For BPL Category)
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- girl’s birth certificate
mazi kanya bhagyashree scheme benefits
- Under this scheme, the parents will get the interest money of the money amount when the girl child turns 6 years old.
- For the second time, the interest money will be available when the girls are 12 years old.
- If the girl is 18 years old and she has passed class 10th and is also unmarried, then the entire amount of this scheme can be withdrawn from the bank at once.
- The benefit of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojna will be provided to two daughters of a family.
- Under this scheme, a joint account will be opened in the name of the beneficiary girl and her mother in the National Bank and both will get accident insurance of one lakh rupees and an overdraft of 5000 rupees.
- According to this plan, if according to the plan, after the birth of a girl, family planning (sterilization) is done. Then the state government will deposit Rs 50,000 in the beneficiary’s account.
- If after the birth of 2 girls get family planning done. So, 25-25 thousand rupees will be provided by the government to both the girls.
- The scheme will be linked with Aadhaar.
- Beneficiaries who have Jan Dhan account will automatically get benefits under Jan Dhan Yojana.
- The amount given by the state government under the scheme can be used for the education of the girl child.
Bharat Gas Connection Online Apply 2021 [Registration]
How to apply Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana
Interested beneficiaries of the state who MKBY 2021 They have to visit the official website of the government and download the Manjhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana Application Form PDF.
After downloading the application form, you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, address, name of parents, date of birth of the girl, mobile number etc.
After filling all the information, you should attach all your documents with the form and submit it to your nearest Women and Child Development office. In this way, your majhi kanya bhagyashree yojana registration 2021 will be completed.
|Majhi kanya bhagyashree Application Form||Download|
What is Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana?
In order to improve the ratio of girls in the state and promote women’s education, the Maharashtra government has implemented Majhi Kanya Bhagyashri Yojana in the entire state.
When was Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana launched?
Maharashtra State Government has launched this scheme 1 April 2016 was implemented in the entire state.
What is the purpose of Majhi kanya bhagyashree scheme?
The main objective of Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana in the state prevent gender selection Is
Maharashtra Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana is being implemented by which department?
This scheme is implemented by the Department of Women and Child Development, Government of Maharashtra.
How to fill Majhi Kanya Bhagyashree Yojana online form?
To apply for this scheme of Maharashtra government, first of all go to the official website and complete the registration process.
Spread the love Share now