UP Paddy Registration UP Dhan Panjikaran | Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase Farmer Registration 2021-22 | UP Paddy Registration Online | Online Registration for Selling UP Paddy | UP Paddy Registration Online | Online Registration for Paddy Sale | UP Dhan Online Registration
A new portal has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Through this portal the citizens of the state can easily register for paddy purchase. Now citizens will not need to visit any office for registration. People can register for the sale of paddy sitting at home from their mobile. In this article we are going to share complete information about UP Online Paddy Registration. This post can be useful for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. Therefore, you are requested to read this article till the last so that you can get complete information about it.
Many important schemes have been started by the Central Government and Uttar Pradesh Government for the farmers of the state. A few years back, the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has been started by the Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi, under which financial assistance is provided to the farmers of the country season by season. The Uttar Pradesh government buys paddy, wheat and other crops from the farmers of the state at a good price. This enables farmers to get a good price for their crops. Every season farmers have to get themselves registered to sell the crop. Earlier the process of registration was offline, due to which farmers had to get themselves registered by standing in line. But now the UP government has started the online portal for this, through this portal farmers will be able to register online to sell their crops. Next we are going to know about this portal in detail.
UP Paddy Purchase Registration 2021-22
In Uttar Pradesh, the purchase policy for the government procurement of paddy starting from October 1 at the Minimum Support Price has been approved by the cabinet and for this, more than three thousand purchase centers will be set up in the entire state. The farmers of the state will have to register themselves to sell the crop. Registration will be started in the crop season like paddy, wheat, etc. After registration, farmers will not have to worry much to sell their crops. Farmers will be able to sell their crops easily and the value of the sold crops will be sent directly to the farmers’ account through PFMS. With this, farmers will also get a good price for the crop and it will also be easy to sell.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the online portal for the convenience of the farmers. Through this portal, farmers will be able to do online registration sitting at home to sell their crops. Now farmers will not need to go to the market or anywhere to sell their crops. After registration, farmers can do other work without any doubt. Farmers can also do paddy registration through their mobile. Farmers will not have to pay any kind of fee for registration. If any farmer is having problem in registering then further we are going to know the step wise process for online registration.
(sspy-up.gov.in) UP Pension Scheme (SSPY): UP Old Age, Widow, Divyang Pension Online Application, Status Check
Overview of Uttar Pradesh Paddy Registration
|scheme name||UP Paddy Purchase Online Registration|
|started||by Government of Uttar Pradesh|
As you all would know that the government has set a target of doubling the income of farmers by 2022. For this, the central government and state governments are starting many schemes at their level and other important steps are being taken. Farmers are not able to get proper price for their crops, in this regard, last year has brought minimum support rate. Under the minimum support price, the government buys the crop from the farmers and it is at least one and a half times more than the cost of production of the farmers. It has been approved in many states and one of them is Uttar Pradesh. Now farmers will not need to go to the market or anywhere to sell their crops. Farmers will have to register online sitting at home to sell any crop. After that the government will buy their crops at a good price.
Documents required for farmer registration:
- passport size photograph of the applicant
- Jotbahi / Account Number Ankit Computerized Khatauni
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Photocopy of first page of bank passbook (in which account number and other details are mentioned)
Important Guidelines for Paddy Registration:
- Applicants have to follow a total of 6 steps for farmer registration.
- Applicants are advised to download the registration format from step 1 so that it will be easy for you to understand.
- It is mandatory to give details of all the lands used for crop (paddy) in farmer registration.
- It is mandatory to fill Khatauni/Account number, Plot/Khasra number, area of land and crop area along with land details.
- After filing the online application, note down the “Registration Number” and print the draft application form from “Step 3 Registration Draft”.
- Re-verify all the points entered in the registration draft.
- The registration draft can be reprinted by giving the registration number and mobile number.
- After inspecting all the points entered in the application, if any amendment is required, then the application can be amended by giving registration number and mobile number from “Step 4 Registration Amendment”.
- After checking all the information one by one, you will have to click on the registration lock option in step 5.
- Once the registration is locked, you will not be able to make any changes in it.
- Farmer registration will not be completed until the application is not locked. Your application will be forwarded only after the application is locked.
Farmer Registration Format for Paddy Purchase:
When you do online registration for paddy purchase, in the first step you will see the farmer registration format. With this you will be able to understand what details you will need to fill at the time of application. Below we are showing you its format.
The following details have to be filled in the form:
- Farmer Personal Details:
- Farmer’s name (in Hindi and in English)
- Father’s/Husband’s Name (in Hindi and in English)
- aadhar number
- mobile number
- farmer category
- Farmer Address Details:
- Farmer’s District
- farmer’s field
- Farmer’s bank account details:
- Bank District Name
- banks’ name
- bank branch name
- Bank account number
- Farmer Land Details:
- serial number
- Khatauni/Account Number
- Gata number
- Total area (in hectare)
- Farmer’s share in the total area
- Area of paddy sown in the share land
Uttar Pradesh Paddy Purchase Farmer Registration 2021-22
Farmers who want to register online for selling paddy would like to tell them that the online registration window is opened from time to time after the orders of the government. Farmers should register themselves as soon as possible within the stipulated time. Currently the registration window is open. You can do online registration for paddy purchase by following the easy steps mentioned below.
- For this, first of all you need to know about the Uttar Pradesh Food and Civil Supplies Department. official website will go on. For this you can go by clicking on this link.
- After this the homepage of the website will come in front of you. Here you will have been given important guidelines for buying paddy.
- In the top before applyingStep 1. Registration FormatYou can check the format by clicking on the option.
- To proceed for registration”Step 2. Registration FormYou have to click on the option.
- After that a new page will appear in front of you. Here you have to enter your mobile number and captcha code.
- After that downGo aheadYou have to click on the button.
- In this form, you have to fill the personal details of the farmer, details of the land of the farmer, address of the residence of the farmer, bank details of the farmer, etc.
- After filling all the information enter the captcha.registerYou have to click on the button.
- After this the draft application of farmer registration will be safe. Here the registration number will be shown, you will have to note it down safely.
- After that the preview of the application form will appear. Here you have to check all the information once. If any information is wrong then you can amend it now.
- To go to the next step”Step 5. Registration LockYou have to click on the option.
- Now you have to enter Kisan mobile number and captcha.
- After that downGo aheadYou have to click on the button.
- In the next page, you will have to check all the details once again and for correction of any information, you can go to step 4 and amend.
- After this, you have to read the declaration and tick the checkbox in front of it.
- then down”lockYou have to click on the button.
- Now OTP will be received on your mobile number, by entering it “VERIFYClick on the button.
- In this way your application will be completed. Under Top Menu for Registration Final Print “Step 6 Registration Final PrintYou have to click on the option.