The Modi government has started a special loan scheme for entrepreneurs who want to start self-employment. Yes friends, the name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. Under this scheme, you can take a loan up to 10 lakhs without guarantee. For information about Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Online Form 2021, application process, eligibility details, required documents etc., read this article completely –
What is Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme?
Mudra Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015. The direct goal of this scheme is to not only help small and medium enterprises to start but also to motivate the youth for self-employment. Due to which Local for Vocal should be promoted and new employment opportunities will be created in huge quantity.
While this scheme is motivating small entrepreneurs for self-employment, it is also creating lakhs of jobs. Along with this, they are also giving new direction and momentum to many campaigns like Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s self-reliant India and Vocal for Local.
|scheme name||Mudra Yojana|
|when was it started||8 April 2015|
|Objective||Promotion of MSME Industries|
|ministry||Ministry of micro, small and medium enterprises|
|The full form of MUDRA Yojana is Micro Units Development Refinance Agency.|
Mudra Yojana For Women –
By the way, any Indian wishing to start an enterprise can take advantage of the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. But it has a special focus on giving loans to women. The goal of Mudra Yojana is to motivate people for self-employment by giving loans easily, so no special eligibility for PMMY was fixed.
New update of Mudra Yojana –
Government increased the scope of Shishu loan under Mudra Yojana – The Modi government has made some new announcements in the Mudra scheme, now the interest of Rs 1500 crore will be waived in the Shishu loan. This announcement was made by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman in the relief package released during the lock down. The central government said that 3 crore people will be added under Shishu Loan.
People will get loan easily from the bank – Due to the lock down, thousands of people in the country left their jobs or had to leave. Therefore, the central government has appealed to all the banks to provide easy loans to the people under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
Mudra Yojana Loan Types –
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY), MUDRA (which is an institution) has prepared many types of schemes. Through which an attempt has been made to make the scheme even easier. Three phases have been made to take the scheme from small to large enterprise-
- baby loan – in this up to 50000 loan can be taken.
- juvenile loan – in this stage 50000 thousand to 5 lakh loan can be taken.
- Tarun Loan – 5 lakh in this up to 10 lakhs loan can be taken.
Rates of Mudra Loan Scheme –
The interest rate of the loan under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana depends on the bank. Different banks may have different interest rates in this scheme. Most banks have a minimum interest rate of 10 to 12 percent. If your employment is large and risky, the bank may charge you higher interest, but the interest rate that was fixed at the time of taking the loan will remain the same. Even if the interest rates of the bank increase later.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana –
- To give loans to small shopkeepers, traders, vendors and other small enterprise.
- To give loan for creation of working capital through Mudra card.
- Promotion of self employment.
- Speed up the Make in India program.
- To create new employment opportunities from micro units to large units of the enterprise.
- To provide better life to the people by increasing their income.
- Ensuring the development of the country with the cooperation of the bank and the government.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Online Form 2021 –
To take a loan under the Mudra scheme, you may have to fill the application and submit it to the bank. So you can download Mudra Yojana Application Form from the link given below.
These enterprises have been included in the Mudra loan scheme –
The benefit of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana will be given especially to the people who want to start the following enterprises –
- For transport vehicles – If you want to do transport related enterprise then you will get loan. Transport includes auto rickshaws, 3 wheelers, load carrying vehicles, e rickshaws, taxis, tractors etc. in PMMY.
- For food products – Loan can be availed for starting jobs related to papad, pickle, jam making, sweet shop, opening of cold store at village level, daily catering, canteen service, ice and ice cream making etc.
- Related to social service Salons, beauty parlors, gyms, boutiques, sewing shops, dry cleaning, cycle, motorcycle repair shops, photocopy shops, medical services, courier agents etc. are eligible to take loans under this Mudra scheme.
- For textile sector – handloom, powerloom, khadi activity, chikan work, zari and zardozi work, traditional embroidery and hand work, traditional dyeing and printing, garment design, weaving, cotton weaving, computerized embroidery, sewing and other textile non-garment products such as bags, vehicles Accessories, furnishing goods, etc. will be eligible to get PMMY loan under this scheme.
- Equipment Loan for Micro Units – If you are going to start a business in which you have to buy equipment like machines, then you can get a loan of up to 10 lakhs to buy equipment.
- For agricultural activities Activities allied to agriculture’, such as fisheries, beekeeping, poultry, livestock-rearing, grading, sorting, aggregation, agro-industries, diaries, fisheries, agro-clinics and agri-business centres, food and agro-processing, etc. (excluding loans), land reforms such as canals, irrigation and wells) and services supporting these, which promote livelihoods are covered under PMMY.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Loan Apply Online –
To apply for the loan under the Mudra scheme, you will have to go to your nearest government bank branch and submit the necessary documents. Among the documents required are Aadhaar, PAN card, documents of land to start business and employment details. If possible, get your employment project ready.
Mudra Yojana Documents ,
- Aadhar card
- pan card
- identity card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- driving license
- previous years balance sheet
- sales tax return
- income tax return
- Postal address
- mobile number
- bank account etc.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Helpline Number ,
If you do not get loan under Mudra Yojana, then the following Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Toll Free Number You can get help by contacting –
National (1800 180 1111 and 1800 11 0001)
Uttar Pradesh (18001027788)
Himachal Pradesh (18001802222)
Jharkhand (1800 3456 576)
Madhya Pradesh (18002334035)
What is the interest rate in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
About 8 to 10 percent interest rate has to be paid annually on the loan taken under the Mudra scheme. The interest rates depend on both the type of loan and the bank.
Which bank gives Mudra loan?
Along with State Bank of India, Punjab Nation Bank etc., many private banks also provide Mudra loans.
What are the documents required for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
To get a Mudra loan, the applicant should have documents related to Aadhaar card, PAN card and business information etc.
When will you get Modi loan?
Those who want to start their own business or business can apply for Mudra loan and get Rs.10 lakh.
Read this information also
Free training and employment through DDU GKY scheme
How to get Kisan Credit Card?
EWS Certificate Application Form PDF Download