aatm nirbhar bharat yojana online registration | aatm nirbhar india logo | aatm nirbhar bharat abhiyan upsc | aatm nirbhar bharat in english | aatm nirbhar bharat in hindi | aatm nirbhar bharat upsc | atma nirbhar bharat abhiyan package details | aatm nirbhar bharat loan
PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Rahat Package: As you all are aware that the lockdown is going on in our country for the last many days. Due to which various types of industries and businesses are closed all over the country. Which has had a huge impact on the economy of our country. In view of this, our Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi while addressing the nation on 12th May 2020. 20 lakh crore relief package has announced. In this corona era, Modi ji has done to convert disaster into opportunity. Self-reliant India Campaign (Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojna) has initiated. This scheme will definitely play an important role to improve the economy of our country.
PM Modi Rahat package 20 lakh crore, which is about 10% of the GDP of our country, has been given by the Central Government. Its benefit will be indirectly to the poor citizens of the country and to the poor laborers doing many other types of work. That is, its benefit is not going to be available to the common people in the direct way, but in the indirect way, its benefit is going to be given to all the citizens of the country. If you want complete information about this, then keep reading this post till the last.
Let us tell you that not only our country but the whole world is troubled due to Corona pandemic. Till now lakhs of people have lost their lives due to this. And this virus is still not taking the name of decreasing. Due to this, the lockdown is going on in our country for the last 2 months. This has had a very bad effect on the economy of the country. Many people have lost their jobs because of this. At the same time, it has become even more difficult for the poor people who were able to run their household by working daily.
To turn the pandemic into an opportunity, our honorable Prime Minister Modi ji has announced some 20 lakh crore economic package to deal with the financial crunch of lockdown. This is a huge amount, which is about 10% of the GDP of our country. On 12 May 2020, Prime Minister Modi announced about this economic package and also told many other things to the countrymen. Today we are going to know in this post who will get the benefit of this economic package? How can you get benefit of this? We are going to know all the information further.
Aatm Nirbhar Yojna / Atma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana
From the name of Atma Nirbhar Bharat Yojana, you must be knowing that it means that the citizens of India have to make the economy self dependent. Right now every small and big business is closed due to Corona epidemic, the laborers who had gone to other states to work, they are also coming home. Because due to lack of work, they have been facing a lot of difficulties even in living. This has had a huge impact on the economy of our country.
However, the number of corona cases is still increasing. But in order to survive life, it is very important to go to work. Because there are many such people in our country whose house is run by working everyday, they are facing a lot of trouble at such times. In view of this, now the government has announced a package of 20 lakh crores under the self-reliant India scheme.
This will not only benefit every kind of small trader, but indirectly all the poor, laboring families of India are also going to get its benefit. This will also benefit those people whose house is run by daily earnings. Under this scheme, farmers, workers, laborers, small and medium businessmen of India along with traders doing business in MSME industry have also been kept in mind.
PM Modi Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Yojna Highlights
|scheme name||self-reliant india campaign economic package|
|by authorized||central government|
|beneficiary||citizens of india|
|Scheme start date||12 May 2020|
|package money||20 lakh crore|
|Objective||To make India self reliant, prosperous, prosperous|
Purpose of PM Modi Rahat Package
Friends, as I told you above that right now the whole world is going through corona crisis, so lockdown has been declared in most of the countries now. Due to which there is a deep impact on the economic condition of all the countries. To deal with this, even before India, many other countries have announced economic packages and various schemes for the citizens.
The economy of our country has also had a very bad effect, so to deal with this, the government has announced an economic package under the self-reliant India scheme. The main objective of this package is to provide financial assistance and other assistance to the people of the country in business. So that the economy of our country can be better.
If you have heard the speech of the Prime Minister, then you must have understood that the purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the citizens of our country so that they can do some kind of business by staying in their country and to take forward their country. work. If we do business by staying in our country, then in a very short time our country will go to a new height.
Benefits of self-reliant plan
This question will be in the mind of almost everyone that who is going to get the benefit of this scheme, so let me tell you all that the benefit of this scheme is going to be for all the poor, laborers, farmers, small and medium traders etc. Would also like to tell you that the benefit of this scheme is going to be indirectly to all the people of the country. Because its benefit will be given directly to all the big sectors. Due to which new opportunities will be available in our country, all our countrymen will benefit from this.
Who will get the benefit of the relief package?
Friends, let us tell you below that who is going to get the benefit of this scheme. By the way, I have also told you above that the benefit of this scheme is going to be available to all the citizens of the country. Some will be given its benefit directly and some will be given indirectly.
- Benefit to 10 crore laborers
- About 3.8 crore people associated with the industry will get the benefit of this.
- 11 crore employees associated with MSME are going to benefit from this.
- About 4.5 crore people associated with textiles will get the benefit of this.
- People of cottage industries, home industries, small scale industries and medium industries of the country will benefit from this. Provides means of livelihood for them.
- The automobile sector will stand once again with the benefit of a scheme. Let us tell you that this sector contributes very significantly in creating employment opportunities in the country.
- From the economic relief package, Rs 20 lakh crore will be given to revive the troubled sectors, industries and MSMEs.
Announcements made under MSME
The Corona crisis has greatly affected the country’s economy. Therefore, in order to take the country forward in this challenging time, many announcements have been made by the Central Government for Micro Small Medium Class Home Use (MSME). Let us know about the announcements in detail below.
- Other Interventions for MSMEs
- EPF contribution reduced for business and workers for 3 months.
- Relief to contractors
- Liquidity of Rs. 50000 crores by way of TDS/TCS deduction.
- Liquidity facility of Rs.30000 crores for NBFCS/HC/MFIs.
- Rs 3 lakh crore collateral free automatic loan for business including MSMEs.
- Liquidity injection of Rs 90000 crore for DISCOM.
- 2500 crore EPF support for business and workers for 3 more months.
- 20000 crore subordinate debt from this scheme for MSMEs
- Equity infusion of Rs 50000 crore through funds from MSMEs
- Global tender is up to Rs 200 crore
- 45000 crores Partial Credit Guarantee Scheme for NBFCs.
- Extension of registration and completion date of real estate projects under RERA.
- other tax measures
Main announcements made for the poor, laborers and farmers
All of you would know that the poor, laborers and farmers of our country are facing the most problems right now. Because these people do not have a lot of money. These people run their house by working hard every day. Therefore, the government has made many announcements for those people also under this relief package. Let us know about these announcements in detail.
- Provided direct support to farmers and rural economy post COVID-19.
- Affordable Rental Housing Complex (ARCH) for migrant workers/urban poor.
- 6000 crore employment opportunities using CAMPA fund
- 30000 crore additional emergency working capital fund for farmers through NABARD.
- 5000 crore special credit facility for street vendors.
- Support for migrant and urban poor during the last 2 months.
- 1500 crore for Mudra Shishu loan.
- MGNREGS assistance to return migrants.
- 2021- A technology system used by One Nation One Ration Card to enable migrants to access the Public Distribution System from any fair price shop in India.
- Changes in labor code- benefits for workers.
- Free food supply to migrants for 2 months.
- 70000 crores to boost housing sector and middle income group through expansion of CLSS.
- 2 lakh to promote 2.5 crore farmers through Kisan Credit Card.
Announcements made to double the income of farmers
In the time of this corona epidemic, keeping in mind the farmers, the government has announced many sarees for the farmers under this package. This will help in doubling the income of the farmers. So let’s know about these announcements in detail as well.
- 11 lakh crore fund for setting up agricultural infrastructure.
- Agricultural marketing reforms will be implemented through a new law that will remove barriers to interstate trade.
- Operation Green will be expanded to cover all fruits and vegetables worth Rs 500 crore.
- Amendments will be brought in essential food items like cereals, edible oils, oil seeds, pulses, onions and potatoes.
- 10000 crore has been allocated under a new scheme aimed at a formalization of micro food enterprises.
- 2000 crore has been allocated for fishermen under Pradhan Mantri Matru Sampada Yojana.
- 15000 crores will be setup for the development of animal husbandry infrastructure.
- The central government will allocate Rs 4000 crore for herbal farming.
- Rs 500 crore has been set aside for beekeeping initiatives.
- Price and quality assurance will be given to the farmer through convenient agricultural produce.
Aatm Nirbhar Yojna
This is a very good initiative by the central government, which will help our economy to grow. Due to which the economy of our country will become better in a very short time. So, in this difficult time, we all the countrymen together cooperate with the government and take the country to a new height. In the end, I would like to tell all of you that this scheme has brought various opportunities for different sections of the people of the country. Don’t let this opportunity go. The marginalized weaker sections of the society who are unable to flood further due to their poverty, right now the government is helping them to move forward, so do not let this opportunity go by. With this you will be able to make the country better as well as yourself.
Hope all of you have got all the information related to self-reliant scheme and relief package after reading this article. If you have any question related to this, then do let us know by commenting below. To not miss such important information, turn on Notification. So that whenever a new post is published, you will get its information already.