AP YSR SUBSIDY OBMMS Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System or OBMMS is an online system operated by Andhra Pradesh State Government (www.apobmms.cgg.gov.in). OBMMS or (apobmms) has been developed to monitor the implementation of self-employment / financial assistance schemes in Andhra Pradesh with complete transparency. The OBMMS system keeps a track on the subsidy transfer for subsidized schemes through which the subsidy benefits are being transferred to Below Poverty Line (BPL) beneficiaries for various schemes or bankable schemes. Most of the schemes included in OBMMS are run by the Andhra Pradesh State Government.
The motive behind introducing the OBMMS online system was to provide financial assistance (in subsidy or loan) to the citizens of the state. At the same time, this system is also working for the advancement of women and minorities. Several departments are working under the OBMMS system to support the operations. We are listing them below and they are also listed on the official website.
- SC Corporation
- BC Corporation
- ST Corporation
- MBC Corporation
- economically backward communities
- Vaish Community Corporation
- BC Federation (11 subdivisions of BC Federation)
- APS Minorities Financial Corporation
- APS Christian Financial Corporation
- A.P. Statkapu Welfare and Development Corporation Limited
- AP Welfare of Differently-abled, Transgender, and Senior Citizens
Earlier these organizations were working independently. After the development of Apobmms system, the government decided to combine all these organizations under one roof to provide benefits.
AP YSR Subsidy Loan Status OBMMS Application Status
This year thousands of beneficiaries belonging to different communities have applied for YSR subsidy loan. The department has identified around 1.98 lakh beneficiaries of 20 corporations. YSR Subsidy Load Scheme is a great initiative by the Andhra Government as it provides an opportunity to the beneficiaries of different communities to start a new/small business.
The required financial assistance is offered by the concerned department after the application is verified and processed by the concerned authorities. As the online obmms application status checking facility is now available, you can check the status of your YSR subsidy loan application and know what is the correct status of the YSR obmms application.
Required Document List for YSR Subsidy Loan
- Identity Proof- Aadhar, PAN card, Voter ID, Driving license, etc.
- income certificate
- Below poverty line certificate
- Address Proof: Aadhaar Number, Property tax bill, Legal passport, Utility bill, etc.
- bank account passbook
Caste Certificate approved by Meeseva for SC, ST, BC, and Kapu. Minorities don’t need any caste certificate.
How to Check YSR Subsidy Application Status
- To check application status, you need to open the official website of Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System.
- On the home page of the website you need to click on the “Get Beneficiary Proceedings” option available on the left side of the page.
- A new web page will appear on the screen where you need to enter the Beneficiary ID.
- Click on the details option given next to Beneficiary ID and your application status will be displayed on the screen.
Benefits under AP OBMMS Online System
The main objective of setting up OBMMS was to provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries living under BPL. In order to achieve the objective, Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Finance Corporation Limited is implementing Subsidy for Bank’s schemes to help the beneficiaries linked to the credit component of the banks.
Eligibility Criteria for obmms bankable schemes and Subsidies
- In order to avail benefits under OBMMS schemes, the beneficiaries must fulfill the following requirements.
- Beneficiaries should belong to minority community or empaneled departments.
- The age of the beneficiaries should be between 21-55 years.
- The annual income of the parent/applicant should not exceed Rs.75000/- in urban areas and Rs.60,000/- in rural areas.
- Beneficiary must have Aadhar Card / Ration Card.
- Preference will be given to women beneficiaries so that minimum 33.3% is covered.
Required Documents for OBMMS
- Income certificate issued by Tehsildar
- Photostat copy of ration card
- Photostat copy of Aadhar card
- one passport size photo
How to Apply Online for OBMMS Beneficiary?
Citizens having the above eligibility can be the beneficiaries of OBMMS schemes and subsidies. To become a beneficiary can apply online at OBMMS. They do not need to go here and there to fill the online application. You just need to follow the instruction given below.
Phase 1: First of all, you need to visit the official website of AP Ombs and click on Apply Online button. On the next page, the list of all the organizations will be displayed. Select the organization you belong to.
Phase 2: On the next page, you will be asked for the beneficiary type (individual or organization). Select your preferred type of beneficiary, type of financial assistance, area and scheme and submit for the next step.
step 3: On this page, you have to select your District, Mandal, Panchayat and Village. After selecting the appropriate options, you need to add the beneficiary details like name, address, ration card number, aadhaar number, meeseva document, photo, driving license details and other important details.
step 4: After filling all the details, review your details before submitting the final details. After reviewing it properly, submit the final application.
After registration of application through Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) Online Registered Application, you can print the Acknowledgment form (in PDF format). The hard copy of the application along with the above enclosures shall be submitted to the Mandal Parishad Development Officer / Municipal Commissioner (Municipality) / Commissioner (in case of Municipal Corporation).
How to do Beneficiary Search in OBMMS
Phase 1: Go to the home page of OBMMS. Please use the link available below.
Phase 2: Select “Beneficiary Search” option from citizen corner.
step 3: Now you can search the beneficiary using Ration Card Number or Aadhar Number.