High Security Number Plates Online Registration: High Security Number Plates Apply Online | Book HSRP Online | UP High Security Number Plates apply | Delhi High Security Number Plates Registration 2021
The government is inviting online application forms under High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) for the protection of vehicles, online registration through bookmyhsrp for getting High Security number plates to identify stolen car/bike. I also have 2 wheelers or 4 wheelers nearby, to save my sister’s theft, I go online without going anywhere. High Security Registration Plates 2021 This will increase the security of your vehicle more and you will have to minimize the worry of theft of your sister.
The online application process is very simple, you just have to go to the BOOK-MY-HSRP portal and apply by providing the registration number of your vehicle.
High Security Registration Plates 2021 (HSRP)
Government for vehicles on bookmyhsrp.com portal High Security Registration Plates 2021-22 Online process has been started, as per CMVR (CENTRAL MOTOR VEHICLES RULES) 1989 rule 50 of the government, HSRP number plates are mandatory. These plates will be installed by their respective automobile dealers in Uttar Pradesh this month.
The chip embedded HSRP number plate stores the ownership details of the vehicles in the national database. In addition, engine and chassis numbers are also stored in the national database for the vehicles. Centralized records are very helpful in identifying any stolen car or bike. High Security Registration Plates (HSRP) was introduced in 2012 by the central government to check duplication of number plates. This is also to ensure uniformity in size, font and colour.
HSRP Online Registration bookmyhsrp Available State
Those who want to apply for High Security Registration Plate online then they can check their state in below list which are available to register on bookmyhsrp.com:
High Security Registration Plates 2021 (How to Apply)
All two wheeler / four wheeler operators who want to apply for High Security Registration Plate and want to make their vehicle more secure, then the application process for this is given below which you can follow and complete the registration process:
- To apply online for High Security Registration Plates, first of all the official website https://www.bookmyhsrp.com Go to which rosmerta safety systems pvt. ltd is operated by
- Now on the home page, click on any one of the links “Private Vehicle (Non-Transport) – White Plate” and “Commercial Vehicle (Transport) – Yellow Plate”
- After this select the fuel type of your vehicle i.e. on which fuel your vehicle is running, here you can select any one from Petrol, Diesel, EV, CNG and CNG+Petrol
- After this choose the type of your vehicle i.e. your vehicle is two/three wheeler or 4 wheeler, similarly choose the option according to your need.
- Now select the vehicle like scooter, motor cycle, auto rickshaw, 4 wheeler then choose the company from whose company you have purchased this vehicle.
- Now select the state name as Uttar Pradesh or Delhi as both these states have already started the HSRP registration process.
- After this applicants have to select their nearest location or dealer from where you can get your High Security Registration Plates fitted in your vehicle.
- Applicants have to enter their Vehicle Registration Number, Date, Chassis Number, Engine Number, E-mail ID, Mobile Number, Vehicle Type and click on “Next” button. Then verify the OTP sent to your registered mobile number
- And after that choose the date and time slot for the appointment, keep in mind that you should choose the same time and date for the appointment on which you are going to get your high security registration plate installed in your vehicle.
- Finally, applicants can make the payment through online mode. Your order will be confirmed via SMS and e-mail. If GST number is registered then applicant can fill his/her GST number
HSRP Registration Status Check online 2021
If you have registered for High Security Registration Plates from Uttar Pradesh or Delhi then you can check the status of HSRP online only. To check the status online, first click on the direct link given below. https://www.bookmyhsrp.com/CheckStatus.aspx After this the page to check HSRP status will open in front of you.
Here the applicant has to fill the order ID, vehicle registration number, and captcha code and click on the “Search” button, after which the Appointment Status will appear in front of you.
HIGH SECURITY REGISTRATION PLATES (HSRP) benefits
- Implementation of HSRP will lead to uniformity in display of registration numbers on vehicles. This will bring uniformity to the vehicle number plates in terms of their size and shape.
- Easily visible and legible number plates will help law enforcement agencies to nab vehicles plying with fake/forged number plates. It will also help in reducing vehicle related crimes such as theft, forging of number plates and use of duplicate number plates.
- Easy availability of vehicle registration data to enforcement agencies will be helpful in traffic management.
- HSRP makes it easy for the police to trace the vehicle owner in hit and run cases. It will also be helpful in curbing the use of vehicles for anti-social activities as chances of apprehension are high with high security number plates.
- This will be helpful in preparing the National Register of Vehicle Population on the basis of ownership across the country as well as creating an information management system across the country on real time basis.
- The HSRP implementation will help in creating a secondary cross verification process to aid in the documentation of key related fields of the vehicle such as a chassis number, engine number and registration number. This will help in tracking the authenticity of vehicle ownership, so that criminal investigation can be expedited.
- HSRP implementation will help in regulating the transfer of vehicle ownership which will ultimately help in preventing illegal sales in the gray market.
- HSRP scheme will help the government to curb vehicle related crimes which will help the general public in terms of their vehicles and their own safety.
- HSRP will facilitate weeding out of BOLD polluting vehicles gradually using the available data bank.
- HSRP implementation will gradually reduce crimes related to theft and bribery. Thus it is very important to stick with HSRP so that a common man can feel more secure and safe.
- The implementation of HSRP will help in curbing tax evasion and increase the revenue of the state. It will also help in preventing loss of revenue due to failure to register and transfer the vehicle during re-sale.
Government order on HSRP in UP
Regional Transport Offices in Uttar Pradesh met the dealers and briefed them about the HSRP fixing process. The UP Transport Department has done its job and now it is up to the dealers to create a portal and issue online appointments. The process of getting HSRP number plates fitted in vehicles has to be completed very expeditiously. Any vehicle owner can make an online appointment with their dealer to get the HSRP fitted.
If a vehicle owner has shifted from the city where he bought his vehicle, then that person can approach any dealer of the automobile brand in the new city.
If there is no dealer in the current city, one can apply online for High Security Registration Plate in the nearest district. Before applying online, the owner should ensure that there is no challan pending against the vehicle and that its registration is valid.
Vehicle verification will be done through the portal parivahan.gov.in
On the other hand, a dealer should verify the vehicle details from the vehicle portal of the state government. In case the details do not match, the dealer has to inform the vehicle owner through SMS. The owner has to visit the regional office and get the updated details.
All vehicle owners who do not get the confirmation SMS from their dealers will have to get the fee, print receipt and appointment online.
The HSRP price for 4 wheeler can be around Rs 500 and for 2 wheeler around Rs 200. No manual application will be accepted by the dealers. Once the HSRP is fitted, dealers will have to update the details on the VAHAN portal.
Read the notification of High Security Registration Plates issued by the Central Government for getting HSRP Fit by clicking on the link given below:
Spread the love Share now