Aadhaar PVC Card Online Order 2021 | How to Order Aadhar PVC Card Online. aadhar pvc card status tracking | UIDAI pvc aadhar card status check online | View PVC Card Status Cases
UIDAI has released its official website resident.uidai.gov.in But Aadhar PVC Card Online service 2021 has started now any person can easily order Aadhar PVC Card Online by applying online you can get Aadhar card to be kept in pocket just like ATM (get aadhar in your pocket) wallet like ATM) Now you can apply for your new Aadhar PVC Card online for just Rs.50
All those Aadhar card users whose mobile number is not registered on Aadhar card, now unregistered or using other mobile number New Aadhar PVC Card 2021 The all new Aadhar PVC Cards are very secure and look attractive and in addition these all new PVC cards have the latest security features. Security features include a hologram, Guilloche pattern, ghost image and microtex.
Aadhar PVC Card 2021
“Order Aadhaar PVC Card” Aadhar Portal is a brand new service launched by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). This online service facilitates the Aadhar card holder to get their Aadhar details printed on the PVC card by paying a nominal fee (Rs.50). People can now apply online for Aadhar PVC Card on the official website resident.uidai.gov.in. This new Aadhaar PVC card will come in a convenient size to carry in your wallet like an ATM.
PVC card It is exactly like Aadhar card, although it is much more secure / secure, it is plastic like ATM, you can carry Aadhar PVC Card anywhere by keeping it in your wallet, it is like your other documents like that your driving license, atm card etc.
Friends, now in this article, we will tell you about the complete online application process to order your Aadhar PVC Card on the UIDAI website. The central government has already made Aadhar card mandatory to avail benefits of the government. PVC Aadhar Card Can help you a lot in getting government services, after ordering new aadhaar pvc card you will not need to carry your big aadhar card everywhere
Aadhaar PVC Card Apply Online 2021 (How to get PVC card made)
If you want to make Aadhar card like ATM then you have to Order Aadhar PVC Card Online 2021 The complete step by step process of how to do it is given below which you can follow:
- To order Aadhar PVC Card online, first visit the official website of UIDAI. https://resident.uidai.gov.in/ Go to
- After this, present in the main menu of the website “My Aadhaar” Under the section, click on the link “Order Aadhaar PVC Card”
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, the Order Aadhaar PVC Card online page will open in front of you.
- Here applicants can enter 12 digit Aadhaar number or 16 digit Virtual ID or 28 digit EID. Then enter the captcha and then “Send OTP” Click on the button.
- You will get an OTP on the registered mobile number. Applicants can enter OTP and submit.
- After submitting, Aadhar PVC Card The preview will open in front of you.
- After this, to place the order of Aadhar PVC Aadhar card, you have to “Make Payment” Click on the option. After doing this, you will be redirected to the payment page and you will have to pay the fee.
- Applicants can pay their Aadhar PVC Card fee through Debit Card, Netbanking, UPI, Credit Card. Your Aadhar PVC Card will be ordered once the payment is done
- As soon as you complete the online Aadhaar PVC Card order process and complete the payment, your new Aadhaar PVC Card will be sent to the given address through Speed Post.
Check Aadhaar PVC Card Status Online
If you haven’t for PVC Aadhar card placed order online If yes, then you can check its status online and find out when your new Aadhaar PVC Card will reach you, for how to check PVC Card Status, you can follow the procedure given below:-
- To check Aadhar PVC Card Status Online you have to visit the official website of UIDAI again or else you can visit the direct link to check PVC Card Status given below https://resident.uidai.gov.in/check-reprint-status
- After clicking on the link given above, now the page to check Aadhaar Reprint Status will open in front of you.
- To check the status of your Aadhar card, first you have to enter the SRN (Service Request Number) which you will get after placing the order, after that you have to fill the Aadhaar Number and captcha code and click on the “Check Status” button.
- as soon as you check status If you click on the button, then the reprint status of your Aadhar PVC card will appear in front of you.
Aadhaar PVC Card Reprint OTP Validation
If you avail AADHAAR Card Reprint Service i.e. re-order AADHAAR card or place order for new AADHAAR PVC card then you are required to get OTP verification but you can use the mobile number other than registered, in PVC card facility. Can also use:
- The order can be placed using the registered/alternate mobile number to receive the OTP for Aadhar card.
- If you use without registered mobile number then you will not be shown the preview of Aadhar PVC card
- Aadhar details will also not be shown to you if you use unregistered mobile number for OTP
- Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used through m-Aadhaar App.
New Aadhar PVC Card Features
PVC cards are also known as polyvinyl chloride cards. PVC Card is a plastic card on which Aadhaar information is printed. A fee of Rs 50 is charged for making this card:-
- Use your Aadhar Number / Virtual Identification Number / EID to order Aadhar Card.
- Aadhar card comes with security features i.e. digitally signed secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
- You can order a new Aadhar PVC card by paying a fee of ₹ 50 (inclusive of GST & Speed post charges)
- Your Aadhar PVC Card is delivered to your doorstep via Speed Post within 5 days of placing the order
- Payment of Aadhar PVC Card can be done through Online Payment Murti, Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI Payment Gateway are available, you can use any one of them.
Aadhaar PVC Card FAQ
What is Aadhar PVC Card?
“Order Aadhar Card” is a new service launched by UIDAI which facilitates Aadhar holder to get their Aadhar details printed on PVC Card by paying a nominal fee.
What are the security features of Aadhaar PVC Card?
Security features on this card include:
1. Secure QR Code
3. Micro text
4. Ghost image
5. Issue Date & Print Date
6. Guilloche Pattern
7. Embossed Aadhaar Logo
What is SRN?
SRN is the 28 digit service request number, which is generated after requesting for Aadhar card on the UIDAI website. This will be generated every time the request is raised whether the payment is successful or not.
What is AWB Number?
Airway Bill Number is a tracking number generated by DoP i.e. India Speed Post for the assignment/product.
What is the fee to be paid for placing an order for Aadhar PVC Card?
The fee to be paid is Rs 50 (inclusive of GST and Speed Post charges)
Can I get PVC card if mobile number is not registered on Aadhar card?
Yes if your mobile number is not registered on aadhar card then you can place order for aadhar pvc card through any other mobile number
Spread the love Share now