Bihar Student Credit Card Yojana 2021 | Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application Online | SCC Apply Online | Student Credit Card Registration | student credit card course list 2021
An Education Finance Corporation was set up by the Government of Bihar to provide loans under the Bihar Student Credit Card (SCC) scheme. After this, Edu Fin Corp has started providing loans up to Rs 4 lakh from the next financial year i.e. FY 2019. Accordingly, the government will provide this loan amount to the students for pursuing higher studies in educational institutions. Bihar State Government has started this program in Bihar to provide high quality education to a large number of youth. student credit card scheme 2021 has started. Thereafter, setting up of Education Finance Corporation will help in the successful implementation of this scheme without the involvement of banks.
Bihar SCC Scheme 7 is a major step under Nishchay Yuva Mission which focuses on increasing the Gross Enrollment Ratio. Interested candidates can apply online for Student Credit Card Bihar at 7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 (BSCC)
The primary objective of Student Credit Card Bihar Yojana is to provide education loan to 12th pass students to pursue higher education and make their career. Under this scheme, Bihar Govt. Will provide interest free loan of up to Rs 4 lakh to intermediate pass students. Students can avail these loans for payment of course fee, purchase of books, computer, educational equipment etc.
All the students who are willing to pursue professional courses computer certificate courses from reputed educational institutions are eligible. Accordingly, courses like Engineering, CA, CFA, ICWA, Management, Medicine and other courses of IIMs, IISc and IITs are covered under this scheme. To see the complete list of courses under the BSCC scheme, visit the official website of the scheme www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Student Credit Card Yojana 2021 Highlights
|scheme name||Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021|
|Launch Date||2 October 2016|
|who started||Vihar Sarkar|
|Toll Free Helpline Number||1800 3456 444|
|Check Scheme Status||Click Here|
|Department||Education Department, Planning and Development and Labor Resource Department|
Objectives of Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
As you know that there are many youths in the state who want to get higher education but are unable to do so due to financial constraints and are deprived of the right address, in view of this problem, the state government has given a credit to the students. Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 was started to give the benefit of the card.
Under this scheme, the bank will provide loans up to Rs 4 lakh for further education to the students of the state after class 12th. Students and girl students studying through BSCCS Scheme 2021 will get an opportunity to develop. This Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 2021 The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the students of the banking system. Through this scheme, students will get employment along with higher education.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Interest Rate 2021
All those students of the state who want to get the benefit of this scheme and are doing the courses given below, they have to apply online for the scheme. Under this student credit card scheme, an interest rate of 1% has been set for girl students and at the same time an interest rate of 4% has been fixed for students. Apart from this, students with disabilities will be given more concession in the interest rate under their disability.
Documents Required for Student Credit Card Scheme 2021
- Marksheet and certificate of the student’s 10th, 12th and final qualifying examination
- Documents of the period of commencement thereof, i.e. prospectus or certificate from the competent authority of the Institute (not required if the University is from Bihar)
- proof of admission to the course
- Schedule of expenses for the course
- Earlier, copy of PAN card of student and parent (both)
- Education Loan Disbursement
- Two copies of passport size photograph of the student/guardian/guardian/guarantor
- Salary Certificate and Form 16 for the previous year (in case of Employed)
- IT Returns for last 2 years (if IT assumed) duly accepted by ITO
- Bank account details of the guardian / parents for the last six months
- Proof of Residence (Identity Card / Passport / Voter ID / Driving License)
- Receipts of Tax Payment (Advance IT / Property Tax / Municipal Tax etc.)
student credit card course list 2021
The current syllabus is as follows, which may undergo upgradation in the near future. This course covers communication and language skills:
- Speaking, Listening, Understanding, Reading and Writing in English and Hindi
- Vocabulary, Sentence Building, Grammar, Pronunciation, Quality of Communication (Fluency, Emphasis, Speed, Clarity, etc.), Voice (Intonation, Pitch, Modulation, etc.)
- Non Verbal Communication
BSCC Course List:
- BA, BSc, B Com
- BCA, BSc IT, Computer Applications, Computer Science
- BSC Agriculture
- BSC Library Science
- BSc, BHMCT, BTech, Hotel Management
- Diploma in Hotel Management
- B.Tech, BE, B.Sc.
- BSC Nursing
- Bachelor of Pharmacy
- Bachelor of mass communication
- BSc in Fashion Technology
- Bachelor of Architecture
- MSc, MTech
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in food processing, food production
- Diploma in Food and Veverage Service
- BA, BSc, B.Ed, Integrated Course
- Diploma in Food, Nutritionist, Dietetics
- BL, LLB
- B.Tech, BE, (Enrolled in a three-year diploma in a state-level education council recognized institution)
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme Application 2021
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, then follow all the steps mentioned below.
- After that you will be on the portal “New Applicant Registration” To click on the button.
- After clicking on the button of “New Applicant Registration”, the registration form will open in front of you where you have to fill all the information asked.
- After completing your registration, you have to login to the portal. After login, the registration form for Mukhyamantri Kaushal Yuva Program will open.
- Now you have to fill the information in which district to apply under it and complete the online registration under Apna Kushal Yuva Abhiyan.
All the applicants who have applied online under the scheme are required to get their original documents checked at the District Registration and Counseling Center to take advantage of the scheme. After verification of documents and approval of officers/officials, applicants will be able to take advantage of the scheme.
Note- To get more information related to the scheme, you can visit the official website of the scheme, how to do online courses related to the scheme, what is the need of the document and what is the guide line, all such information can be obtained from the official website of the scheme. Huh www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in
Bihar Student Credit Card FAQ
What is Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme?
This is a student loan scheme of the Bihar state government. Under this scheme, the Bihar government provides interest-free loans up to Rs.4 lakh to intermediate pass students.
What is the Bihar Student Credit Card Age Limit?
There is no age limit to apply under the scheme, if a student is preparing for the courses released under the scheme, then he can apply for this scheme.
What is BSCC loan interest rate?
Under this scheme, the loan interest rate has been fixed at 4% for students and 1% for girl students.
How to apply for Bihar Student Credit Card?
To apply for the scheme, first you have to go to the official website and fill the application form to get the credit card.
How to check Bihar Student Credit Card Status?
First of all go to the official website, then login to see the status by clicking on the “Check Status” link
What is the official website of BSCC Scheme?
Official Website of Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme 7nishchay-Yuvaupmission.Bihar.Gov.In Is
Spread the love Share now