ews certificate in west bengal | West Bengal EWS Certificate Online Apply | ews certificate online, ews application form pdf, ews form pdf download 2019-21, annexure-a for ews
West Bengal EWS Certificate is issued to the economically weaker sections of the general category and 10% reservation is provided to the beneficiaries under it. People coming from SC, ST, OBC category are already provided the benefit of reservation for higher educational institutions and government jobs. But now, under the EWS, the economically weaker sections of the general category will also be given the benefit of 10 percent reservation in higher educational institutions and government jobs. In this article, we are going to get detailed information about EWS certificate West Bengal. Also, the process of applying for the EWS certificate in West Bengal, the process of downloading the form, etc. are going to be shared. Therefore, you are requested to read this article thoroughly till the last and we can ask questions related to it in the comments.
On 12 January 2019, the EWS reservation has been implemented in the entire country by the Narendra Modi government and it was first implemented by the Gujarat government in its state on 14 January 2019. People belonging to SC, ST, and OBC categories are not eligible for EWS. Only the economically weaker sections of the general category will get its benefit. For this, many eligibility and criteria have been decided by the government. For example, to apply for this, the annual income of the family of the application should be less than 8 lakh rupees. There are many other eligibility and criteria, about which we are going to talk in detail below. If you are a citizen of West Bengal then this article may be useful for you. We have also written posts to apply for EWS certificate in other states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh, Haryana.
About EWS Certificate West Bengal
Reservation will be provided to the economically weaker people coming from general category under EWS certificate. Under this, the benefit of reservation of 10% in higher educational institutions and government jobs will be provided to the beneficiary. With this, the reservation will also be provided to economically weaker people of general category for recruitment in civil posts and services. Earlier, only low-class people like SC, ST, OBC were given the benefit of reservation. From 12 January 2019, EWS reservation has been started to provide reservation to the poor people of general category as well.
EWS has a fullform Economically Weaker Section, so you must have understood that it is only for the economically weaker people. Individuals of India who belong to EWS category and are not covered under any other reservation scheme like SC, ST and OBC category. Essentially, the EWS certificate is an income and asset certificate issued to citizens belonging to the economically weaker section of the society (EWS category under the general category).
West Bengal EWS Certificate Application Form Online
The process of application for EWS certificate is also different in different states of the country. In some states like Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Bihar, etc., the online process for applying for EWS certificate has been started. In some states like Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, etc., the application is done through offline process. Soon the process of online application for this will be started in all states. So that people do not have to go to the government office to apply for EWS Certificate.
In West Bengal also apply for EWS certificate by offline process. The candidates who want to apply for this must first get the application form and then fill all the information in the form carefully. After that, the relevant documents have to be attached with the form. Then you will have to go to the tehsil and submit the form to the concerned office. After that your application will be completed. For this, we are going to provide you detailed information about the entire process of application.
Objective of West Bengal EWS Certificate
SC, ST, OBC categories are already provided with the benefit of reservation by the Government of India. Since people coming from such classes are generally financially weak. In view of this, they are provided reservations in higher educational institutions and government jobs. But some people are very poor but due to being from the general category, they are not provided any kind of reservation benefits. Therefore, the central government will now provide the benefit of reservation to the economically weaker people of the general category.
Benefits of EWS Certificate
The purpose of the EWS certificate is to provide reservation to the economically weaker people of the general caste of the country. Only people of a general category can apply for this certificate. Under this, many benefits are provided, about which we are going to know in detail below.
- The EWS Certificate offers many benefits in the field of education, jobs, etc.
- With this, 10% reservation will be given to the economically weaker people of general category.
- Reservation is given for recruitment to the civil posts and services of the state.
- 10 percent reservation is given in all government jobs.
- Reservation is provided under this for admission to educational institutions.
WB EWS Certificate Eligibility Criteria
Interested candidates who want to apply for EWS certificate, read the eligibility and criteria given below carefully.
- Only people of the general category can apply for this.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate should be less than 8 lakh rupees.
- The beneficiary’s family should not have more than 5 acres of land.
- Residential plot area should be less than 1000 square feet.
- Notified municipalities should not have more than 100 square yards of residential plots.
- There should not be more than 200 square yards of residential plots other than notified municipalities.
Documents required for West Bengal EWS Certificate:
Interested citizens of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply for EWS certificate, for this they will need some necessary documents. Below we are telling you what documents you will need for the application.
- EPIC or Citizenship Certificate
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- RoR / Parcha / Registered Deed.
- Birth Certificate issued by component authority / Admit Card of Madhyamik or equivalent examination.
- Pay Slip of Self or Parents (for salaried persons).
- Income Certificate issued by prescribed Authorities.
- Residential Certificate.
- Certificate in support of sub-caste from Gram Panchayat Pradhan or from Chairman of Municipalities, Councillor of Municipal Corporations.
- Self-declaration in regard to family income, assets and Sub-Caste in the prescribed format in Annexure-B.
Process to Download West Bengal EWS Certificate Application Form:
Interested candidates who want to apply for EWS certificate in West Bengal, must first download the application form. Therefore, first of all, you have to download the form by clicking on the link given below. This application form will be in PDF format and you will have to print it out.
After downloading the form, you will have to print it out by yourself or by visiting a shop. In the next step, you have to fill in all the information in the form correctly. Below, we are telling you the details of filling the form in detail.
Process to fill the Application Form
- First of all, the photo of the applicant will have to be pasted at the top.
- After that, the signature of the guardian will have to be done in the case of the applicant’s signature / minor.
- After that date, applicant’s name, applicant’s father / husband’s name, caste’s name, date of birth, place of birth, address, permanent address, nationality, religion, sex, details of two referees, income and asset details, etc. The information has to be filled.
- After that, the signature of the guardian will have to be signed in the case of the applicant’s signature / minor at the bottom.
- In this section, the details related to the self declaration certificate of the applicant will have to be filled.
- First of all, the name of the applicant, father’s name, address, caste, etc. will have to be filled.
- After that the signature of the applicant will have to be signed by the guardian in the case of Minor / Minor.
- In this, first, you have to paste the latest passport size photo of the applicant at the top.
- After that, the year for which you want to apply will have to be written.
- Then the applicant’s name, father’s/husband’s name, permanent address, village, post office, district, pin code, income, etc., will have to be filled in.
- Then in number 2, the name of the applicant and his caste will have to be entered.
- You will have to fill only this information in the form, other information will be filled in the office.
What to do after filling the West Bengal EWS Certificate Application Form?
If you have filled the form by the procedure mentioned above, then in the next step you will have to attach the relevant documents along with the application form. Above we have provided detailed information about the documents required for EWS certificate. After that, you will have to go to any of the following authorities and submit the application form.
- Block Development Officer for Rural Areas.
- Sub-Divisional Officer for Municipalities.
- DWO, Kolkata for KMC areas.
You will have to submit the application form by going to any of the offices mentioned above. After that, an online application for EWS certificate will be done. After the application is complete, you will be given an acknowledgment. Do you want to get gambling experience and entertainment in Australia? Then you may shop around the best Aussie online casinos to choose the best one . What is the best virtual casino? It is a safe and secure gambling establishment that offers huge number of different games, payment options. It guarantees safety of your personal and financial information. After submitting the form, the applicant will have to go to the concerned office and verify. We are informing you about that below.
Inquiry and Verification Process
The applicant is to appear for hearing at the concerned BDO/SDO office on 2nd or 4th Wednesday of any month within next 60 days between 12 noon and 3 pm after online submission. The applicant will have to take all the original documents with him. After that, your documents will be verified by the officer. If your document is correct then it will be approved. Then you will have to wait a bit, your EWS certificate will be issued in the next few days. Then you will have to go to the concerned office with an acknowledgment, from there you will be given an EWS Certificate.
FAQs Regarding EWS Certificate West Bengal
How to apply for EWS certificate in West Bengal?
For this, first you have to get the application form and then fill all the information in it carefully. After attaching the relevant documents in the form, go to the BDO / SCO office and apply online. Detailed information about it is mentioned above.
What is the validity of EWS certificate?
Its validity is usually 1 year. It will be valid for the same year for which you have applied.
What is the reservation criteria for EWS category?
Candidates who come under EWS will get reservation of 10% seats in educational institutions, government jobs, and other areas.
Are SC, ST, OBC category eligible for EWS certificate?
No, only economically weaker people of general category can apply for this.
Can we apply for EWS certificate online?
No, the West Bengal government has not yet started the online application process to apply for the EWS certificate.
How many days after the application verification will the EWS certificate be made?
When the application is verified, your EWS certificate will be issued within 15 to 20 days after that.
Where can I get an EWS certificate?
You will be able to get the EWS certificate from the office where you submitted the application form.