Jhatpat connection online apply | Jhatpat Connection Scheme Online Application 2021 | UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana Registration | new bijli connection up 2021 | UPPCL Jhat Pat Online | CSC Jhatpat Connection Form
UP Jhatpat Connection Yojana has been started by Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) to provide electricity connection in an easy way. This Uttar Pradesh Jhatpat Connection Scheme 2021 Under the scheme, UPPCL will ensure speedy processing from Below Poverty Line (BPL) and Above Poverty Line (APL) families through an online process. Consumers who want to get a new electricity connection can now apply online at upenergy.in or at Jan Suvidha Kendras. All the consumers of BPL category (BPL families) will have to pay only Rs 10 to get electricity connection, while APL families will have to pay Rs 100 for electricity connection between 1 kW to 25 kW.
UP Jhatpat Connection UPPCL 2021
Single Window System for New Electricity Connection 2021 for UPPCL (Jhatpat Connection) is a web based web application which will be used by the applicant who wants to apply for new electricity connection. This web application also provides facility to fill various forms for obtaining NOC regarding new electricity connection.
An applicant will submit his request regarding new electricity connection. The Division will look into the requests and forward these applications to the concerned SDO (Sub-Division Officer). The SDO will verify the request in a phased manner. If all the details filled by the applicant are accurate, the SDO will approve the request for new electricity connection or if the details are not accurate, the SDO will reject it.
UPPCL Jhatpat Connection Scheme Highlights
|scheme name||Jhatpat Connection Scheme 2021 (Jhatpat Connection)|
|state name||Uttar Pradesh|
|beneficiary||Those who want to get new electricity connection|
|Department||UP Power Corporation Limited|
|Helpline||1912 / 0522 2287525|
|year of registration||2021|
|check status||Click Here|
Purpose of Uttar Pradesh Jhatpat Connection Scheme 2021
There are still some such poor families in the state, who are unable to get electricity connection in their house due to lack of money, and with this, those who want to get electricity connection, they have to go to government offices and make frequent trips. But still they do not get electricity connection and their time is also wasted. UP Jhatpat Electricity Connection Scheme 2021 has been started. Now people do not need to be told, under this scheme, electricity connections will be easily provided to the families of APL and BPL category after online application, this will help people a lot.
Benefits of UP Jhatpat Connection Scheme 221
- Now the people of the poor families of the state can also avail the benefit of electricity.
- Relief will also be provided in electricity bill under the scheme.
- BPL applicants can avail 1 KW to 49 KW supply by paying a fee of Rs 10 while applying online.
- With this online facility, people will be able to get electricity connection during working hours.
- Through this scheme till now lakhs of families of Uttar Pradesh get electricity facility on time.
- Now anyone can apply for billing connection through instant connection, that too sitting at home
Documents for UP Jhatpat Connection Scheme
if any person Uttar Pradesh Instant Connection Scheme If you want to apply online, then you should have some important documents before applying, you must keep the mentioned documents ready so that you do not face any problem while applying, the list of documents is as follows:
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- Residence proof
- birth proof
- income proof
- mobile number
- E mail ID
- Other documents issued under the guideline
Jhatpat Connection 2021 Online Apply [Registration]
- Firstly the official website of UPPCL upenergy.in go to
- On the homepage, click on “Apply for New Electricity Connection (Jhatpat Connection)” under ‘CONNECTION SERVICES’ section
- Now you will see electricity connection form login page
- Now applicants have to click on the “New Registration” button to open the online registration form
- Here candidates can enter name, date of birth, e-mail id, mobile number and click on “register” button to complete the new electricity connection registration process.
UP Jhatpat Connection Login
- After successful registration, the user will be redirected to the login page where he/she will have to fill the login details. The login page will be displayed as shown below:
- User has to fill login id, password, captcha and then click on login button
- After successful login, the user will be redirected to the dashboard. Through this page the user can perform various tasks. Dashboard will be displayed as shown below
UP Jhatpat Connection Scheme Application Form
User will be redirected to Step-1 after clicking on the Go to Step link present in the Dashboard of the website, the screen will be shown as shown below:
- After clicking on the Go to Step link present in the dashboard of the website, the user will be redirected to Step-1 and the application form will open in front of you, the screen will be shown as shown below
- User has to fill personal details, communication address, permanent address, premises address, and upload documents in the enclosure section.
- After filling all these details, the user has to click on the submit button.
- If necessary, click the Reset button to reset the field.
After successful submission of the application a confirmation message will appear on the screen as shown below:
- User has to save the application number for further reference and to proceed to the next step Click Here You have to click on the button.
- After this, following the process in the same way, you have to complete all the 8 steps present in the application form such as Fee Payment, Payment or Appointment, Connection Feasibility Status, Head Wise Estimated Cost, Meter Installation Date Appointment etc. After that fill the form completely. After final submit
- The applicant will receive the final step confirmation message, click on the Click Here button to continue with the dashboard.
For more details about Jhatpat Connection Scheme and connection application refer PDF manual Click here For PDF
Jhatpat Connection FAQ
How much does it cost for instant electricity connection?
To get the Uttar Pradesh instant connection, BPL families have to pay a fee of Rs 10, apart from this, people of APL category have to deposit 100.
Who can apply under Jhatpat Connection Scheme?
Only poor families of Uttar Pradesh state can apply under this scheme.
How to check UP electricity connection list?
To see the electricity connection list of the state, you should visit the official website, after that you can check the list by clicking on the “List” link.
How to apply for UP Jhatpat Electricity Connection Scheme?
To apply in the scheme, you have to go to the official website, after that you can fill the application form of the scheme, the complete process of application is given in the above article.
What is the official website of Jhatpat Yojana?
Official website of this scheme upenergy.in Is
Spread the love Share now